• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Who's boycotting the Presidential Election?

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
No need to show, bro, walkover.

Poor Singaporeans can't vote to "hurt" the face of PAP (but not to win), like one of the very mature and unchildish voter had claimed. How sad.

PAP don't even allow you to "touch" their face.

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
what happened if TCB managed to live another 5 years and take go for next PE?

If he's still around, he would be suffering from Alzheimer's or having trouble pissing on his own. Bock would have enough troubles on his own than to meddle with our reserves.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TCB may still be in good health at age 77.
Please do not count him out, because he may be in better health and shape than some Indian gentleman.

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
do good do together

Attachments

• ep.jpg
    ep.jpg
    190 KB · Views: 222

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you resent their bullshit, you ought to be voting them out. Boycott is akin to helping these white bastards.

By taking part in the vote, you are playing into their game. By avoiding or boycotting them, they have no one to control and manipulate.

I don't resent, i just don't get myself involved in their game because sensible people are not manipulated to put up a show for them in their rigged game.

Last edited: