• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Who's boycotting the Presidential Election?

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
100% i will.. who else????

The Govt of Singapore has break the constitutional rights of the country and people by creating rules to restrict people of races of take part of the election. It is flaw and unconstitutional.

The corruption is obvious and is done to maintain the govt's personal agenda and disregard the people.

The only right thing to do is to boycott the presidential election and sent a huge message to the PAP and the govt.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are assuming that there will be one to boycott?

This will be a walkover with the other 2 candidates so far...not even a 2nd chance (pun intended) to get nomination.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The Govt of Singapore has break the constitutional rights of the country and people by creating rules to restrict people of races of take part of the election. It is flaw and unconstitutional.

The corruption is obvious and is done to maintain the govt's personal agenda and disregard the people.

The only right thing to do is to boycott the presidential election and sent a huge message to the PAP and the govt.

For the first time in my life I am not going to the polling booth, to caste any vote...or even spoil one...I am not voting in this PE...enough is enough!...:mad:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For the first time in my life I am not going to the polling booth, to caste any vote...or even spoil one...I am not voting in this PE...enough is enough!...:mad:

but you have to pay a fine of $50 to re-register yourself for the next election.

go and spoil your vote lah...

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
but you have to pay a fine of $50 to re-register yourself for the next election.

go and spoil your vote lah...

Anyway....I am sick & tired of the people voting here...I voted for the other candidate...I get TONY TAN...I vote for the "other candidate"...I get the PAP.....till we have people waking up from the stupor & really wanting oppositions in parliament to " MAKE SINGAPURA" great again....I will pay that $50 to get back in....until then adieu! & my family, will do so.

We have only 1 opposition party in parliament , that is WP in HG & in one GRC....it was good in the early years....they are getting stale & no, really, oppositions with strong persona to lead a change...we will be seeing a PAP washout again in the next GE...I might as well don't vote.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vote is yr right dont waste it. Either u are in it or not.

Vote w value and integrity u blessed yr nation descendants.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Patient bro. Dont give up hope.

风水轮留转

Anyway....I am sick & tired of the people voting here...I voted for the other candidate...I get TONY TAN...I vote for the "other candidate"...I get the PAP.....till we have people waking up from the stupor & really wanting oppositions in parliament to " MAKE SINGAPURA" great again....I will pay that $50 to get back in....until then adieu! & my family, will do so.

We have only 1 opposition party in parliament , that is WP in HG & in one GRC....it was good in the early years....they are getting stale & no, really, oppositions with strong persona to lead a change...we will be seeing a PAP washout again in the next GE...I might as well don't vote.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Vote is yr right dont waste it. Either u are in it or not.

Vote w value and integrity u blessed yr nation descendants.

I have decided...I am not voting I am sick to the core....I vote I still get the same shits, still have to pay for that same shits from the taxes I pay...I might as well do not vote..

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yr vote is like a magic wand. There are many magic wands out there w one flip can change PAP 风水. Ever know.

Unity is strength. Thousands of straws put together become thick can whack pinky bakot deep deep and pain pain.

I have decided...I am not voting I am sick to the core....I vote I still get the same shits, still have to pay for that same shits from the taxes I pay...I might as well do not vote..

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yr vote is like a magic wand. There are many magic wands out there w one flip can change PAP 风水. Ever know.

NVM....the only magic we will see is 'white magic', the other reason why I am not voting , is politically incorrect to state here, so leave it be....still no vote from me...thanks!

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
TS is stoopig, i'm bolting for farid, against her.

vote against her and reduce her bolt, u boycott, donno why cross out for u in her favor also.

dont spolit bolt also.

jut concentrate and bolt against her. farid is less tainted of the 3.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

The government has everything to gain and nothing to lose if those who oppose the system don't vote.

All it will translate to will be an increased majority for the govt endorsed candidate who can then claim she won with a huge mandate.

If there is another candidate to best thing to do is to vote for "anyone but Halimah". This will destroy the charade and cause major upheaval.

If there is no other candidate then you'll have nothing to boycott in the first place.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Don't waste your vote. Let your frustration show thru the ballot box.

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
The government has everything to gain and nothing to lose if those who oppose the system don't vote.

All it will translate to will be an increased majority for the govt endorsed candidate who can then claim she won with a huge mandate.

If there is another candidate to best thing to do is to vote for "anyone but Halimah". This will destroy the charade and cause major upheaval.

If there is no other candidate then you'll have nothing to boycott in the first place.

By taking part in the election, you are support and agreeing with the tactics OF the PAP ways for cheating and illegal changing of rules and constitution.

By not voting, I am protesting against the whole election system.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal

Right. Anyone but Halimah is best. Not because Halimah is no good but because she lent her name to this travesty. She could have stood against TCB and won or lost fair and square. Whatever the outcome she would have gained a lot of respect.

If they do not give us a choice there should be a vigorous citizens outcry. How do we know we have a quality candidate unless given a choice. If they cannot come up with choices then why call it an " elected " presidency.

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyone know if there is going to be an alternative to Halimah or is she the only approved candidate?

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal

sex sam has lot of wisdoms. Listen to him.