• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Fashion disaster and absolute disgrace

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
they are sockless, breathable, airable sports sandals like the pair of teva i wear all day. in fact i have 3 pairs of tevas. 1 for even days, 1 for odd days, and 1 for weekends. wear them for work, yard work, sports, power lunches, outdoor dinners, indoor functions, cycling, hiking, dog walking, loo, coffee breaks, except sleep, etc. in hot weather, they're the best. now it's trending 96f in sf and very soon 117f in san ramon. everybody in shorts and sandals in the valley, even on apple, google, and faecesbook campuses. it's the new rage, the next attire revolution. ho must have picked the new fashion trend up in the valley and changing the dress landscape in sg. bravo to her and great for her to buck the stale stoic traditions in sg. she's the kind of sillycon valley girl sg needs. you go girl! muak!
fwahhh, didn't know they have so much activities insai the istana - little wonder honeymah wants in :wink:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow, I did wonder why Halimah was using shades of the same colour. Lets see what she colour she dons on Nomination day.

Come on how can you have missed it - outgoing wearing orange plus her wearing orange - subliminal not so much as in your face.

By now you must realise nothing is done by "accident" or lack of judgement - this is well-synchronised and the adoring masses will make the connection...

ScreenShot2017-09-01at9.39.36PM.png

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
husband n wife so happy to get rid of KFC... so did they sneak into his office at night and raid the files?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look like maybe she got foot or leg cancer, from cunt down to toes.

She need to go for go real hungry treatment to cure cancer.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
She s making a statement to suan jiak leow bee KFC taking only 35% votes.

Dont give face to useless uncle, not her side one.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fwahhh, didn't know they have so much activities insai the istana - little wonder honeymah wants in :wink:

Maybe she likes to play catching with LHL?

Can imagine LHL running away from her until she catches him & gives him her special treatment:biggrin:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dhanabalan appointed her to her Temasek position and he has to live with this for the rest of his life.

Dhanabalan's "what the fuck" expression is priceless. I think there are similar expressions among even this sycophantic crowd , if only there were some candid pictures available.
It would be excruciatingly painful to be there to hear all the empty platitudes when in most people's mind , they know that he was the worst president ever!!

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
For heaven's sake, does she not have family members and good friends that can point out where she is going wrong. She is drawing attention to her poor sense of fashion by choosing bright stand-out colours compounding the disaster. Does she not know that concealing power of black.

She obviously wants to stand out and thus the choice of colours. I am sure the hubby dare not say anything to avoid a confrontation. Her choice of shoes is also another disaster.

OMG! Whore Jinx has got damned ugly toes and they are deformed!

Can't imagine how dishonourable Pinkie could fuck her during their younger days.

Jinx_0.jpg

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
OMG! Whore Jinx has got damned ugly toes and they are deformed!

Can't imagine how dishonourable Pinkie could fuck her during their younger days.

Jinx_0.jpg

For all the money she got in her bank account and dunno how to take care of herself.
I'm not talking about something extreme like plastic surgery but just some spa treatment type like pedicure etc.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
For heaven's sake, does she not have family members and good friends that can point out where she is going wrong. She is drawing attention to her poor sense of fashion by choosing bright stand-out colours compounding the disaster. Does she not know that concealing power of black.

She obviously wants to stand out and thus the choice of colours. I am sure the hubby dare not say anything to avoid a confrontation. Her choice of shoes is also another disaster.

View attachment 31559

Only gay hairdressers look at and comment on an old aunty's fashion sense. Red blooded men don't look twice at an old women's clothing. U must be an expert on this as you criticize her for her poor sense of fashion. I suspect u must be some aqua cross dresser. One of those types of perverted sick males that know more about women fashion then the women themselves. Eatshitndie was right, you are GAY BITCH. So tell us all, which outfit you would have worn?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yah hor. Alpha male look at boobs, hum and gear box big or not. And can hoot or not.

Who care whats covering these asset i mentioned.

Only gay hairdressers look at and comment on an old aunty's fashion sense. Red blooded men don't look twice at an old women's clothing. U must be an expert on this as you criticize her for her poor sense of fashion. I suspect u must be some aqua cross dresser. One of those types of perverted sick males that know more about women fashion then the women themselves. Eatshitndie was right, you are GAY BITCH. So tell us all, which outfit you would have worn?