• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Fashion disaster and absolute disgrace

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
For heaven's sake, does she not have family members and good friends that can point out where she is going wrong. She is drawing attention to her poor sense of fashion by choosing bright stand-out colours compounding the disaster. Does she not know that concealing power of black.

She obviously wants to stand out and thus the choice of colours. I am sure the hubby dare not say anything to avoid a confrontation. Her choice of shoes is also another disaster.

president-tony-tan-applauded-by-pm-lee-hsien-loong-at-istana.jpg

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Come on... these two looked like a pair of Mandarins. Auspicious during CNY! 大吉利事!

Kotekbengkok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dhanabalan's "what the fuck" expression is priceless. I think there are similar expressions among even this sycophantic crowd , if only there were some candid pictures available.
It would be excruciatingly painful to be there to hear all the empty platitudes when in most people's mind , they know that he was the worst president ever!!

For heaven's sake, does she not have family members and good friends that can point out where she is going wrong. She is drawing attention to her poor sense of fashion by choosing bright stand-out colours compounding the disaster. Does she not know that concealing power of black.

She obviously wants to stand out and thus the choice of colours. I am sure the hubby dare not say anything to avoid a confrontation. Her choice of shoes is also another disaster.

View attachment 31559

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It would be excruciatingly painful to be there to hear all the empty platitudes when in most people's mind , they know that he was the worst president ever!!

I would say it's a close fight between KFC and Prataman. But then prataman had double the time to be the idiot.

toothpick

Alfrescian
Loyal

View attachment 31559

I see my namesake there. Hooray.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Her bra and panties can only be orange color.

Orange color cannot blend w other color well.

Her nipples shd be pink also.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I still cannot find a pic of the shoes. It was the shoes that stood out like someone wearing trackers with a suit. It was kind of beige and like Sketchers.

gatehousethetinkertailor

Alfrescian
Loyal

View attachment 31559

Come on how can you have missed it - outgoing wearing orange plus her wearing orange - subliminal not so much as in your face.

By now you must realise nothing is done by "accident" or lack of judgement - this is well-synchronised and the adoring masses will make the connection...

ScreenShot2017-09-01at9.39.36PM.png

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm sure someone at least one of her close family members have highlighted this to her even though she's surrounded by emperor without clothes minions.
I think she purposely stick with her lousy fashion sense just to prove that she can do it simply because of who she is. It's a show of power

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After this, she needs to go back to Oxley Rd house to do some dogsbody work of clearing letters, old pictures and souveneirs. So, she sees no need to wear so nice at Tony's farewell.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
they are sockless, breathable, airable sports sandals like the pair of teva i wear all day. in fact i have 3 pairs of tevas. 1 for even days, 1 for odd days, and 1 for weekends. wear them for work, yard work, sports, power lunches, outdoor dinners, indoor functions, cycling, hiking, dog walking, loo, coffee breaks, except sleep, etc. in hot weather, they're the best. now it's trending 96f in sf and very soon 117f in san ramon. everybody in shorts and sandals in the valley, even on apple, google, and faecesbook campuses. it's the new rage, the next attire revolution. ho must have picked the new fashion trend up in the valley and changing the dress landscape in sg. bravo to her and great for her to buck the stale stoic traditions in sg. she's the kind of sillycon valley girl sg needs. you go girl! muak!