• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Yippie, I've "almost" received my NS recognition package

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe every Singaporean has to have a local address no? I do have one. Nothing received.

I'm always very excited to receive goodies from PAP like those GST vouchers which me and wife always get maximum sum because I no income, shiok.

kap-poh; think you must have stay too long inside the well... your details may no longer be the safra data base... so you need to register via SMS to SG 52. ...

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
kap-poh; think you must have stay too long inside the well... your details may no longer be the safra data base... so you need to register via SMS to SG 52. ...

I think so, don't even know what SG52 I know SG50 is 50th anniversary national day

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
after registration, must wait 4-8 weeks to receive the NS vouchers, so be prepared to wait long long for the max of 8 weeks.....

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes like most things PAP, simple things are made more complicated than necessary.
I actually did not register for it, but my kids want the $100 vouchers-so they 'volunteer' to do it on my behalf.

precisely................why not just send the vouchers by mail.................why must register...........

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
after registration, must wait 4-8 weeks to receive the NS vouchers, so be prepared to wait long long for the max of 8 weeks.....

Seems like they are not able to give everyone the $ at the same time. Maybe it is a sign that there are money problems?

Many suspect that there are also problems with the CPF & that is why they are still waiting until they are 65 years old & who knows what other scams the PAP are planning to prevent Sporeans from getting their own CPF :(

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seems like they are not able to give everyone the $ at the same time. Maybe it is a sign that there are money problems?

uncle, they're giving out cash vouchers, not cash.... what $ problem? .. you go to NTUC to exchange for groceries only.. no cash involved

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Seems like they are not able to give everyone the $ at the same time. Maybe it is a sign that there are money problems

You're missing the forest, bro...

Sublimal messaging behind all the NS50 scheme... See how they get folks to sign up for Passion cards? Then the NS-men had to be present when using those vouchers? The couple at the payment counter hearing the cashier asking: "Passion mah?" "Passion mah?" At night confirm have action I tell you...

Targeted well at those young chaps, it's to boost TFR alright.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
quickly go register. only need your NRIC and DOB to get started.

https://ns50.safra.sg/web/opt-in/opt-in

Thanks, done

syR645W.jpg

Knn no choice one must pay $10 for membership end up only $90 knnbccb PAP
BWds2SX.jpg

Also in the registration they tell you all personal information will be share with the People's Association and other relevant organiosation similanjioa is this?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You're missing the forest, bro...

Sublimal messaging behind all the NS50 scheme... See how they get folks to sign up for Passion cards? Then the NS-men had to be present when using those vouchers? The couple at the payment counter hearing the cashier asking: "Passion mah?" "Passion mah?" At night confirm have action I tell you...

Targeted well at those young chaps, it's to boost TFR alright.

No need sign up for passion.
Now posb ATM cards all converted to passion cards.
Close your accounts if you dun want that ugly card

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
uncle, they're giving out cash vouchers, not cash.... what $ problem? .. you go to NTUC to exchange for groceries only.. no cash involved

Just imagine the hundreds of thousands of ex & current NS men who will be cashing in their vouchers. Someone will have to pay for these groceries & that is NTUC the party which has to take the loses of honouring all those vouchers.

Probably why they are trying to spread the loses these vouchers represent

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks, done

syR645W.jpg

Knn no choice one must pay $10 for membership end up only $90 knnbccb PAP
BWds2SX.jpg

Also in the registration they tell you all personal information will be share with the People's Association and other relevant organiosation similanjioa is this?

I chose to get the vouchers by mail because it minimises the amount of extra info that I would have to provide.
For example if they want to contact me with promotions, I chose the option by "mail".

I receive enough junk mail & don't want anymore spam.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe every Singaporean has to have a local address no? I do have one. Nothing received.

I'm always very excited to receive goodies from PAP like those GST vouchers which me and wife always get maximum sum because I no income, shiok.

You must have voted oppie last few elections...:cool: