• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Yippie, I've "almost" received my NS recognition package

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe lower income people like u need it more, so they disperse to you earlier

Saf regulars and safra members receive first. A friend who a member and living in pte estate received in June. Another friend non member living in pte estate received early July. I non member living in pigeonhole only received on Monday. My colleague still haven't received the bloody notification. He live in hougang ave 1, non member.

Seem like low income received late leh.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
If they wanted to do this properly they should go from first intake of NS men. Show respect for crying out loud. Even a simple PR job also cannot do properly.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Saf regulars and safra members receive first. A friend who a member and living in pte estate received in June. Another friend non member living in pte estate received early July. I non member living in pigeonhole only received on Monday. My colleague still haven't received the bloody notification. He live in hougang ave 1, non member.

Seem like low income received late leh.

So is it member or income?

Maximuz

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm from a non-SAF outfit, they sent me like 10% off your next meal in this lanjiao restaurant (or 10% off your next badminton court booking, you know, lanjiao waste-your-time deals). Threw the entire package into the bin right after I opened it.

Which is fucked up because I performed to a very high standard during both NSF and reservist.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why did it take you so long ? I spent mine at Royal Sporting House some 2 months ago.

Don't know why I got the letter only this week:confused:

I served NS decades ago & I no longer have any reservist commitments. I find it laughable that it is suppose to be in recognition of NS men & I only received the notification after National Day:eek:

Maybe they have marked me because I voted for the opposition:o

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't know why I got the letter only this week:confused:

I served NS decades ago & I no longer have any reservist commitments. I find it laughable that it is suppose to be in recognition of NS men & I only received the notification after National Day:eek:

Maybe they have marked me because I voted for the opposition:o

this is apparently the last week to receive the letter. I got mine 2 weeks ago.

$100 not much but better than none.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
May I ask how to qualify for this package? I've also done my NS and 2 ICTs.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm not coming back to vote this pukimah

You can vote at the Singapore Embassy in Sathorn.

Otherwise, no $100 voucher for you. It's equivalent to 2,400 baht. You can use it to spend at Cafe de Amis and Siam Bayshore. They are all affiliated with SAFRA.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
You can vote at the Singapore Embassy in Sathorn.

Otherwise, no $100 voucher for you. It's equivalent to 2,400 baht. You can use it to spend at Cafe de Amis and Siam Bayshore. They are all affiliated with SAFRA.

Thailand is not a country for voting overseas

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
May I ask how to qualify for this package? I've also done my NS and 2 ICTs.

Have you given the authorities an address in spore:confused:
Such as the address specified on your IC.

Can check that address if you've received anything in the mail.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Have you given the authorities an address in spore:confused:
Such as the address specified on your IC.

Can check that address if you've received anything in the mail.

I believe every Singaporean has to have a local address no? I do have one. Nothing received.

I'm always very excited to receive goodies from PAP like those GST vouchers which me and wife always get maximum sum because I no income, shiok.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe every Singaporean has to have a local address no? I do have one. Nothing received.

I'm always very excited to receive goodies from PAP like those GST vouchers which me and wife always get maximum sum because I no income, shiok.

Have you managed to convince MOH to give you a Blue CHAS card ? That one is the Holy Grail. I am still working on it.