• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Yippie, I've "almost" received my NS recognition package

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Received a letter that in recognition of my service as a National Slave I'm entitled to some vouchers.
So in other words I have to register first before they will send me the vouchers:rolleyes:

Before deciding whether I should bother to register, can someone who's already received their vouchers share info if these vouchers are worth the trouble? Such as NTUC vouchers which can be used to put bread on our tables?

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes like most things PAP, simple things are made more complicated than necessary.
I actually did not register for it, but my kids want the $100 vouchers-so they 'volunteer' to do it on my behalf.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's no trouble at all with your SingPass and 2-factor token. I received my 10 $10 vouchers 2 days ago. Good for buying meals at Food Republic @ nex. Just don't select the SAFRA membership options which are so detestable! They are going to charge you money after the membership expires. And who wants to be associated with SAFRA anyway? :*:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
I've already used those vouchers to pay for groceries. Some 10kg of rice, 3kg of minced pork, 5L of cooking oil, some assorted vegetables and a whole watermelon. A hundred bucks gone.

sam heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I registered quite a while ago but have not receive the voucher. looks like Mindef never improved all these years.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only $100 bribe with such sky-high costs of living today ! How to vote for you PAP? lol

Take whatever pap gives you. No need to thank them because the pap has taken more from you and is just returning peanuts to you.

But this is important...Vote against the PAP at the PE and GE and any BE

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's no trouble at all with your SingPass and 2-factor token. I received my 10 $10 vouchers 2 days ago. Good for buying meals at Food Republic @ nex. Just don't select the SAFRA membership options which are so detestable! They are going to charge you money after the membership expires. And who wants to be associated with SAFRA anyway? :*:

Safra member get discount if pump petrol at SPC.....Safra is still not as tainted as ntuc, PA etc

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Spit at MINDEF for being such a cheapo!

Give vouchers which are actually a tie-up with cock-sucking retailers who want to make more money. MINDEF don't even have the decency to give a $100 real cash payout to NS men. Really scumbags.

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
Spit at MINDEF for being such a cheapo!

Give vouchers which are actually a tie-up with cock-sucking retailers who want to make more money. MINDEF don't even have the decency to give a $100 real cash payout to NS men. Really scumbags.

the tie up is to prevent $ from being leaked out to Malaysia for a cheapo fuck by sinkie.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you don't use your Singpass I it expires. I haven't had any use for it so they deactivated my Singpass.

I was looking at re-activating my Singpass because I wanted to renew my passport online, but in the end it was easier just to go down & personally renew my passport.

Looks like they really want NS men to go through an obstacle course just for a few vouchers. They must really be reluctant to give out these vouchers:rolleyes:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
vouchers should include $69 all in one package at geylang to appreciate and welcum hand/mouth/cheebye skills of foreign talent.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Take whatever pap gives you. No need to thank them because the pap has taken more from you and is just returning peanuts to you.

But this is important...Vote against the PAP at the PE and GE and any BE

ya lor... $100 can buy me 2 cases of beer for CNY...cheers :smile:

Last edited:

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you don't use your Singpass I it expires. I haven't had any use for it so they deactivated my Singpass.

I was looking at re-activating my Singpass because I wanted to renew my passport online, but in the end it was easier just to go down & personally renew my passport.

Looks like they really want NS men to go through an obstacle course just for a few vouchers. They must really be reluctant to give out these vouchers:rolleyes:

Don't complain lah! It's a very easy $100. If you want to remain a sinkie, singpass and onekey token (or handphone sms) is a necessity. More and more government functions will be integrated with singpass and 2-factor token.

Go to https://www.singpass.gov.sg to reset your password with your NRIC and Date of Issue of your pink ic. Your one-time password will be mailed to your address stated in your pink ic. From then on, you must choose a new password of your liking, and you can register for handphone sms 2-factor authentication, or request for a OneKey token if you do not want to use handphone sms. The OneKey token is free for the first one and you must activate it after they mailed it to you.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Received a letter that in recognition of my service as a National Slave I'm entitled to some vouchers.
So in other words I have to register first before they will send me the vouchers:rolleyes:

Before deciding whether I should bother to register, can someone who's already received their vouchers share info if these vouchers are worth the trouble? Such as NTUC vouchers which can be used to put bread on our tables?

Why did it take you so long ? I spent mine at Royal Sporting House some 2 months ago.