• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat SQ Biz Class Keling Kia Tries To Rock-Bottom Slam Chink Uncle!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
rockbottom642.jpg

fight_0.jpg

[video=youtube;n680yrLIxxo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=n680yrLIxxo[/video]

SINGAPORE - Two men were caught on camera brawling before boarding a Singapore Airlines flight at Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport on Wednesday (Aug 30).

The airline said the incident took place while passengers were waiting to board flight SQ851, from Guangzhou to Singapore.

According to witness Cedric Teng, 30, who was waiting to board the flight home after a four-day holiday, it sparked off at about 12.30pm local time when one of them wanted to jump the queue.

In the video he took, a man in a green shirt could be seen confronting a man in white. After an exchange of words, the man in white struck the man in green.

It soon escalated very quickly, with the two kicking and grappling each other. At one point, the man in white fell to the ground, knocking over a standee.

Towards the end, a man in blue was seen holding back the man in white and trying to calm him down.

Mr Teng told The Straits Times he first noticed the incident due to the shouting and arguing which was very loud. There were at least 50 people in the area at that time.

"I was very shocked and surprised, as it was the first time I've seen this kind of incident at an airport."

He was at the back of the line and a fellow passenger told him that the man in white had insisted on being first in line, despite passengers with young children being allowed to board first.

Mr Teng added that the situation was handled by the airport ground staff.

Responding to queries from The Straits Times, a Singapore Airlines spokesman said ground staff resolved the issue with the assistance of other passengers.

"The passengers involved in the incident were permitted to board only after it was assessed that the safety of the flight would not be compromised. Our flight crew were also informed so that they could monitor the situation on board the flight, which proceeded to Singapore without further incident."

The spokesman also emphasised that its customers' safety and security are its top priorities.

"Flight crew are trained to recognise and deal with potential cases of passengers who exhibit unruly behaviour. Our ground staff may also refuse boarding to customers who may have already displayed errant behavior, in order to not compromise the safety and comfort of other customers."

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...ingapore-airlines-flight-in-guangzhou-airport

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is one good reason why umno insist on sending them all back on bum boats to wherever they came from.appalling, despicable behaviour.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's bad enough that SIA's reputation is not what it was. Now we see that even the passengers taking SIA don't know how to behave.

I wonder whether the passenger causing the problems is a new Sporean?

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's bad enough that SIA's reputation is not what it was. Now we see that even the passengers taking SIA don't know how to behave.

I wonder whether the passenger causing the problems is a new Sporean?

Business Class passenger ? Business Class also want to jump queue ?

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Could he be from Macpherson? -where new citizens are charged 3x less and probably need not serve NS also.
So they already spoilt by being given the royal treatment in Singapore-so Singapore Airline and all things Singapore must give them special treatment

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah Pek is shaolin trained.... noted the fast palm to face at the chow ah neh. Well done!

"buddha palm" or " yee loy sun cheong"??...the other, green shirt..look like kekling...never use his Akido throw?..he never learn from Bruce Lee movie...catch hand..flip throw....sounds like sinkee...sinkees fighting overseas...traveling SIA..what a SHAME?..are they in heat?:p

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
All Airline staff including 3rd party service providers are trained to organise and manage boarding queues as cutting queue is common place when things are not organised. You see this in 1st world countries. Clearly the staff screwed up. The station manager is accountable for it. I have seen good staff have firm control over demanding and unreasonable passengers. If the Indian guy complains to SIA, I am sure they will compensate. Anyway he is a foreigner as he is not holding a red passport.

Sadly other passengers had to intervene.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All Airline staff including 3rd party service providers are trained to organise and manage boarding queues as cutting queue is common place when things are not organised. You see this in 1st world countries. Clearly the staff screwed up. The station manager is accountable for it. I have seen good staff have firm control over demanding and unreasonable passengers. If the Indian guy complains to SIA, I am sure they will compensate. Anyway he is a foreigner as he is not holding a red passport.

Sadly other passengers had to intervene.

It is shameful...how SIA reputation, class & service had sank....must be cutting corners, getting the 'cheapest, betterest'...PRC ground handling people.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Those with real class have their own private jets. Some even have their own flying hospital.

All those who take commercial flights are peasant stock.