• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Merdeka! Merdeka! Merdeka!

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
no wonder you've been advocating sg to rejoin ml. knn, you another foreign agent provocateur like tony, sure kena hantam jialat jialat by sinkie psycho patriots here. :p

I'm looking at a unified ASEAN, what rejoin Malaysia?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It doesnt matter if the currency is stronger or weaker than Singapore.
Most importantly their people dont have to collect garbage to survive.

1 Singapore dollar can be changed to 5.75 Norway Krone.
Do you mean Norway people are poor and pangsai at MRT station?

That means at one point, Norway printed way too much money. Norway is just fortunate it got its economics right later on. Vast majority of countries that printed too much money are in 3rd world and their currency ain't worth shit unless you carry it around in a sack like the ruppiah.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That means at one point, Norway printed way too much money. Norway is just fortunate it got its economics right later on. Vast majority of countries that printed too much money are in 3rd world and their currency ain't worth shit unless you carry it around in a sack like the ruppiah.

crude oil money.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
crude oil money.

Indonesia has oil, timber, rice and other natural resources. It's currency still aint' worth shit because they printed way too much at one point.

The ringgit depreciated against the sing dollar for decades when they both started off with near parity. That is clear enough that PAP did a far better job than apartheid UMNO and its crony parties in running the country for the best interest of its citizens.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Indonesia has oil, timber, rice and other natural resources. It's currency still aint' worth shit because they printed way too much at one point.

The ringgit depreciated against the sing dollar for decades when they both started off with near parity. That is clear enough that PAP did a far better job than apartheid UMNO and its crony parties in running the country for the best interest of its citizens.

bo pian. sg needs an ultra strong currency to buy high sell low.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
By the time I went to school, I don't have to sing Negaraku :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Still remember Negaraku :
"Negaraku, Tanah tumpahnya darahku. Rakyat hidup dan maju"... this was before, Majullah Singapura...now with mee siam mai hum & their Happy Birthday Singapore!...he diluted the National Spirit that LKY started this Nation...

That is why many Singaporeans....don't feel they belong here..." Happy Birthday"????

It is MERDEKA ! SINGAPURA....by the sweat & hard work...the people from 1965...built this Nation...MERDEKA!..wtf! happy birthday?!!:rolleyes:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If Malaysia is so poor as described by SPH, why would Singaporeans buy property in Malaysia?
why do we need to go to Malaysia to pump petrol and shaking our car fuel tank ? who makes us so cheap to go to Malaysia to buy toilet papers and washing detergent?

If mudland property so attractive, why the non-bumis keep leaving mudland for good?

Look at the causeway everyday. Most of the time, the traffic is congested only one the side leading into Singapore. It is packed with jiuhu lower caste wanting to work in Singapore. If jiuhu was that good, why so many jiuhukia don't want to live and work in mudland?

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If mudland property so attractive, why the non-bumis keep leaving mudland for good?

Look at the causeway everyday. Most of the time, the traffic is congested only one the side leading into Singapore. It is packed with jiuhu lower caste wanting to work in Singapore. If jiuhu was that good, why so many jiuhukia don't want to live and work in mudland?

The non bumis go overseas and earn the higher value currency...than Go back back n retire in mudland. If not how come the m&d PRs here don't take up Singkieland shitizenship? All the foreigners here are to earn a buck n f off back to where they come from. Those that stay are cause they got the ultra high pay job..like mad khaw n janil..

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The non bumis go overseas and earn the higher value currency...than Go back back n retire in mudland. If not how come the m&d PRs here don't take up Singkieland shitizenship? All the foreigners here are to earn a buck n f off back to where they come from. Those that stay are cause they got the ultra high pay job..like mad khaw n janil..

I have a Malaysian friend who was educated here, did his tertiary education in the UK, worked there till he retired & has retired back home in Malaysia, now in KL. He was originally from Kota Kinabalu, relatives etc..are still there. He was telling me, KL is a good place to retire...with his money made outside Malaysia...he says it is lot cheaper than living in Singapore. He had actually contemplated settling down here, with his family but chose KL...

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have a Malaysian friend who was educated here, did his tertiary education in the UK, worked there till he retired & has retired back home in Malaysia, now in KL. He was originally from Kota Kinabalu, relatives etc..are still there. He was telling me, KL is a good place to retire...with his money made outside Malaysia...he says it is lot cheaper than living in Singapore. He had actually contemplated settling down here, with his family but chose KL...

I have been tellg ev one here those jiuhukia r doing very well despite d bumi havg certain privileges. Tats y u still see millions of them stayg put in Msia. But John Cunt as usual bitchg n spreadg lies to ev one tat jiuhukia r shortchanged n have migrated out of Msia. Lying to ev one Msia a terrorist country....very unsafe...robbery here n tere. Yet jiuhukia stay put. Look at Jb Malacca Penang KL. Millions of jiuhukia. Hw cm they dont value their lives? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It's also like those m&d cina...so fucking happy to remain in Kelantan n Trengganu...even got pork n alcohol restrictions...they still stay there cause it's easy for them to do biz bcos the m&ds are lazy m close shop often. However if possible they send the family away to federal territories....I recommend all jiu Hu or m&d cinas here to lose their PRs here if the font convert to citizenship within 20 years. No more free rides for them.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I know some jiuhu chink friends who are doing as you described. Nearly all of them live in parallel or gated communities where they hardly interact with the bumis beyond talking to the local security guard, cashier, waiter. KL or Penang is still okay if you stay in the chink areas, eat your chink food and at the end of the day, go home to your gated community or condo where you live with chinks.

As long as your kids don't have to mix with the bumi, interact with their bumi civil serpents or intolerant retarded Jawi religious police and their equally moronic mullahs, your happy life can go on.