• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Why do Singaporeans have to put up with this shit?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
r3YX2rX.png

Please tell me I'm all ears, why do we have to put up with this shit?

1. Why do 80% of non Malays Singaporeans population have to be forced to vote for a 20% "Malay" or fucking shitskin presidential candidate? Why can't 100% of Singaporeans vote for a 100% Singaporean presidential candidate?

2. So we have been divided by PAP in this presidential election by racial and religious ground, why do we have to respect PAP for not withholding the Singapore pledge?

I'd say fuck this shit and destroy your votes if you have any pride at all

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
r3YX2rX.png

Please tell me I'm all ears, why do we have to put up with this shit?

1. Why do 80% of non Malays Singaporeans population have to be forced to vote for a 20% "Malay" or fucking shitskin presidential candidate? Why can't 100% of Singaporeans vote for a 100% Singaporean presidential candidate?

2. So we have been divided by PAP in this presidential election by racial and religious ground, why do we have to respect PAP for not withholding the Singapore pledge?

I'd say fuck this shit and destroy your votes if you have any pride at all

because 69.9% of sinkies are STUPID.

So simple answer you still need to ask why? Answer staring in your face for decades. You just don't want to accept the reality that you are living among majority moron nincompoops!

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nathan was a two term Elected President without ever receiving a vote so why do you think your vote counts? :confused:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I'll fuck the PAP by voting against Halimah.

1. There is no need to have a Malay president, we need a Singaporean president

2. We need a real president who holds the second key for Singaporean not hold for PAP

3. There for it is useless to vote against Halimah, for me simply spoil the vote in protest and discredit Lee Hsien Loong and his father

4. Can you imagine what will happen if only 20% of the votes are valid?

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dey tel u 2 vote 4 who dey wan u 2 vote, u follow ...

del tel u 2 jump from top of hdb flat, u follow anot? ...

results of tis erection wil show how many many sinkies r no-medicine-curable daft ...

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
4. Can you imagine what will happen if only 20% of the votes are valid?

That 20% of valid votes will be counted. Till then, my vote against Halimah will still count as one vote against the PAP. Fuck the PAP!

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Wait and see. But historically sinkies follow what Emperor Lee says to do.

And every time people say 'Not this time. this time is DIFFERENT." Sinkie still vote what Lee says.

So dun put your hope up too much hor.

Why don't some of you actually stake something on this "this time is different" rant? I still believe sinkies are dumb asses and will continue to follow Lee until sinkieland sink.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Wait and see. But historically sinkies follow what Emperor Lee says to do.

And every time people say 'Not this time. this time is DIFFERENT." Sinkie still vote what Lee says.

So dun put your hope up too much hor.

Why don't some of you actually stake something on this "this time is different" rant? I still believe sinkies are dumb asses and will continue to follow Lee until sinkieland sink.

This time could be different

prime-minister.jpg.size.custom.crop.1086x724.jpg

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because 80% of the nation's wealth belongs to the Chinks and Expats. It's more important to be rich yourself than bother yourself with petty racial fake achievements.

What's the point of having a Malay president if u are a Malay deliveryman earning $1.5k? Hahaha

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suppose we have a PM that has not accomplished anything useful or elevated the country in any way. The new President is a perfect match. Both have also have spouses that are a joke.

We just have to knuckle down and pray that there is a god that will bring us good tidings at least for our kids.

Our generation have seen the best and the worst and all within one lifetime and by one single family.

I have said it before - cast your net far and wide and treat the World as your oyster. Its a disgrace what the PAP and its sycophants have done to a country.

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
if you don't show up and do the paperwork aren't you barred from voting forever?

What is the point of voting if you have the govt who is corrupted and citizen as daft. It is just not worth the time and energy to vote.

I believe you can reinstated your voting rights, if not, nothing is missed.