• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Keling Condo Security Guard Is Ang Soon Tong Triad Member! Does That Make Him Chink?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
https://www.facebook.com/thelocalsociety/videos/1471090782977967/

secret-society-security-guard.jpg

A condominium security guard who was seen in a viral video claiming to be a member of secret society was arrested.

Police arrested him for the offence of being a member of an unlawful society.

The police take a very stern view of gang-related activities and will continue with tough enforcement efforts and come down hard on those who choose to be associated with gangs and their activities.”

If convicted, the man could be fined up to $5,000 and/or jailed up to three years.

http://www.thelocalsociety.com/police-arrested-security-guard-claimed-hes-secret-society/

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Keling Condo Security Guard Is Ang Soon Tong Triad Member! Does That Make Him Chi

Loser kena pwned by colleague.
He should go ambush the stomper

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Keling Condo Security Guard Is Ang Soon Tong Triad Member! Does That Make Him Chi

With this kind of security guard taking care of my condo i will feel very safe

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

30yrs ago i already see kelings in AST so nothing special.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is no different to 2 housewives quarrelling. I am sure the Police got far more important things to do than act on this silly case. It sounds like a quarrel over assignment of guard duties.

Indian, Malay and even Eurasians have been with the triads in both Malaysia and Singapore during the British era. Pulau Senang used to house SS chaps when the riots broke out and a couple of Indian triad members were also hanged.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

it illegal to be a SS member, so no surprise the SSB will bring him in to lim kopi.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes it is illegal, but they won't be able to serve a supervison order for this sort of incident as MHA will not sign it. I am sure he would have served one in his young days and you can't do it twice unless there is an SS incident. The Lim Kopi is probably to impress the public that they are on the ball. Let see what comes out of this one.

it illegal to be a SS member, so no surprise the SSB will bring him in to lim kopi.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes it is illegal, but they won't be able to serve a supervison order for this sort of incident as MHA will not sign it. I am sure he would have served one in his young days and you can't do it twice unless there is an SS incident. The Lim Kopi is probably to impress the public that they are on the ball. Let see what comes out of this one.

if he SS when younger and has record, then security firm cannot hire him a guard.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

if he SS when younger and has record, then security firm cannot hire him a guard.

That is what I am thinking. The security firms have to apply to SPF for license & they have to vet the application before approving; "but", many of the operators of the security firms are ex-"""... for example: Lionel J. De Souza ( LJ Security Services Pte Ltd)...so..! ahem!:rolleyes:

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

in the video clip, this pundek indian bodoh was so proud that he declared himself as Ang Soon Thong hit man.
knn bodoh.

He will not be arrested if he had declared that he belongs to City Harvest Church and he is holding a bottle of very powerful Olive Oil.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

What kind of lousy ah beng works as a security guard? At the very least work as a bouncer la!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Have record can't be security guard?
Haha you got too much faith in SPF.
Ex con come out from jail 6 months can be security guard already. ( yellow ribbon mah )
The so called screening process is just another way for minions to make money.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What kind of lousy ah beng works as a security guard? At the very least work as a bouncer la!

Yes all the real satki gangsters either in 55, run Road or doing big things.
A security guard is cmi loser

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ex con come out from jail 6 months can be security guard already. ( yellow ribbon mah )

korrect. me jaga i know. to be exact it's 6.9 months as 0.9 of a month is required for decompression and re-onboarding into gutter world. 69% of the decompression time is used to learn social media apps on latest mobile toys.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

No coloured security guards at my office or condo properties please. Given their penchant for alcoholism and molesting people, it makes our women uneasy.

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No coloured security guards at my office or condo properties please. Given their penchant for alcoholism and molesting people, it makes our women uneasy.

You mean MCST can get the security firms to "PROVIDE ONLY CHINESE" jagas?. The Chinese Ones no better than the 'coloured ones'...there are instances of these Chinese Security guards caught on CCTV humping that Filipino DH or Indonesian DH in the underground car parks..behind the pool structures...in the broom closet of power &/or media utility rooms...the list is long...no need to molest people or women..some..psst! some woman residents, do rendezvous with these security jagas...Chinese or coloured...so, what are you saying??

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ex-con told me cannot work as security. So can huh?

Last time jalan kayu camp was also half way house for ex55 inmates. Many of them ex AST too so they like to linger at the AST den till book in at 7pm. Those days AST keling speak hokkien better than english.