• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Halimah defends ungrammatical campaign slogan, calls it catchy

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
With 70% support, they can do whatever they like. Including telling Malays that they are inferior to Indians.

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal

Attachments

• TR.jpg
    TR.jpg
    249.6 KB · Views: 369

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The worse thing is minah is a lawyer and her engrand not good enough to detect the stupidity of the slogan? What it even means I also don't know

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
And minachee was speaker of parliament. Even CCS called her President she wad sotong to catch it.

Proven Malays are stupid and lazy.

The worse thing is minah is a lawyer and her engrand not good enough to detect the stupidity of the slogan? What it even means I also don't know

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yet another proof that Halimah is indeed a Malay. It's a literal translation from her native language, i.e. Malay.

Formal Malay: "Berbuat baik lakukan bersama-sama".
Informal Malay: "Buat baik-baik buat sama-sama".

If she is an Indian, she would have used this as her slogan:
"Intavoru inta peṇkuṟikaḷ makkaḷai vimarcittu ennai"

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is apparently the best Malay in the country we can come out with....so suck it up buttercup.