• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Did Halimah Yacob Lie?

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
you stupid cunt….can you not manage more than one thought per post?

anyway…anyone who believe her also believes john tan is in grassroots.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
you stupid cunt….can you not manage more than one thought per post?

anyway…anyone who believe her also believes john tan is in grassroots.

You are poor in english. A good writer will put one good idea in one paragraph.

a Good poster will not cloud her post with many thought. Each post must rightly be clear and concise.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
bo jin chor ?

Now I know why she is the preferred candidate. She possesses that 'X' factor that PAP looking for.

Agree.

She lied that she is not an Indian and denied her ancestry.

I wonder if any of her school mates or friends can come out and declare that she was an Indian when they were in school

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even before she is President, she denies the truths. I dread to think what will happen shd she be President?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ptui! Show the IC lah!

NRIC says Halimah is Indian.

But PAP says Halimah is Malay. So according to PAP, legally she is Malay because PAP says so.

Can bring PAP to Court on Halimah's race issue? Shd her NRIC not be the determinant to decide her race

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even before she is President, she denies the truths. I dread to think what will happen shd she be President?

She will be president....you can go howl at the moon....only oppositions members lie...PAP doesn't ...she is telling the truth...anyway, for one million dollar....your father can be anybody....:rolleyes:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
She will be president....you can go howl at the moon....only oppositions members lie...PAP doesn't ...she is telling the truth...anyway, for one million dollar....your father can be anybody....:rolleyes:

She seems to think like what you said.

That's why I asked "Did halimah lie?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She seems to think like what you said.

That's why I asked "Did halimah lie?

No she didn't lie....can anyone bring her to task & make her swear over..whatever...but NOBODY IN THIS LAND HAVE THE BALLS to do that. So, we have to admit to the fact , SHE DID NOT LIE.

For 1 million dollar...

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
NRIC says Halimah is Indian.

But PAP says Halimah is Indian. So according to PAP, legally she is Indian because PAP says so.

Can bring PAP to Court on Halimah's race issue? Shd her NRIC not be the determinant to decide her race

You made an error.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
No she didn't lie....can anyone bring her to task & make her swear over..whatever...but NOBODY IN THIS LAND HAVE THE BALLS to do that. So, we have to admit to the fact , SHE DID NOT LIE.

For 1 million dollar...

to lie is to make an untrue statement.

So did halimah make those two untrue statements? If so, she lied twice

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
We are getting w pinky leadership everytime he did something stupid.

when are the porlumparers ever thought this pink will not benefits their children future.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
We are getting w pinky leadership everytime he did something stupid.

when are the porlumparers ever thought this pink will not benefits their children future.

when the porlumpars are paid based on their not knowing that pinky will not benefit their children's future, these porlumpars will not know that LHL is bad for their children's future

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1, "I am a not an Indian, I am a Malay"

2. 'I do not serve any political party': Halimah Yacob talks about her independence, unveils Presidential campaign slogan
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...l-party-halimah-yacob-talks-about-her-9166308

The next time PE is reserved for an Indian, she will be qualified and claim she is an Indian by ancestry. She is killing two birds with one stone with mixed parentage. I hope someone whose father is a chinese and mother a malay can come forward to participate in this election and claim to be a "malay".

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
It takes great courage to deny one's ancestry publicly.

In halimah's case, it takes greed and stupidity to deny that she is an Indian when her NRIC clearly states that. Her "moment of glory" is going to haunt her and her ancestor for life and be the butt of derision in SG's history