• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Did Halimah Yacob Lie?

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
:*::*::*::*::*:

Attachments

• 2017-08-30-PHOTO-00000197.jpg
    2017-08-30-PHOTO-00000197.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 231

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
The next time PE is reserved for an Indian, she will be qualified and claim she is an Indian by ancestry. She is killing two birds with one stone with mixed parentage. I hope someone whose father is a chinese and mother a malay can come forward to participate in this election and claim to be a "malay".

PE is reserved for malays in PE 2017. The next reserved PE is perhaps in 30yrs time. Will she be around?

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
On her independence after becoming President on 23 September, Halimah Yacob: “I do not serve any political party”. CNA

She’s got to be kidding to assume Singaporeans don’t know what bullshit is.

Typical of PAP, Halimah has already engaged in lots of self praise during every interview. And a lot of what she said cannot be verified. Sounds familiar?

Halimah: “It is a gross disservice … even (among) those who continue to hold party colours, if they put the interest of people behind party colours (first) – they are doing a gross disservice.”

Was Halimah hitting our KFC President under the belt? I mean, if Tony Tan did put the interest of people behind party colours, then he should have disclosed how our reserves were used.

Since Tony became President, billions have left our reserves vault. The government needed all these billions to construct – SIMULTANEOUSLY – Tuas mega port, new MRT and LRT lines, reclaim land, eg expand Tekong camp, construct roads and HDB flats, expand Changi Airport, etc.

Did Tony disclose how many times PAP dipped into our reserves? No.
Did Tony disclose how much PAP took from our reserves? No.

All these billion$ will take many years to produce a decent return.
Did Tony inform Parliament when the billion$ will be returned to our reserves? No.

Hmm .. was Halimah insinuating that her soon-to-be predecessor did a gross disservice?

Halimah: “When I was a trade unionist … (there were times when) I disagreed with them … and not just publicly in Parliament, but in Committees – I (have) disagreed saying: ‘This is not in the interest of workers’,”.

If Halimah had looked after the interest of workers, why are workers earning peanuts, ie anyone who earns below $1900 require government aid?
Why are security guards/officers, including those working for Temasek-linked companies, working 60-hour week but paid peanuts wages?
Why are cleaners still earning 1990s wages?
Why were employees of GLCs like SATS not given retrenchment benefits after years of loyal service?
In our super high-cost country, if one is expected to save for retirement, shouldn’t living wages be at least $2000 a month?

To label herself a ‘trade unionist’ but unable to uplift the lives of workers, isn’t Halimah damn sia sway?

Halimah: “The President sets the tone for society…”. This is probably her biggest joke.
Did we hear even a whisper from Tony Tan on any social issues during his entire 6-year term?
Why are more elderly Singaporeans turning to menial work to support themselves? Is this a common sight in any affluent society?
I certainly hope Halimah will not be setting this kind of tone, similar to our KFC President.

More @https://likedatosocanmeh.wordpress.com/