• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Chink Warrior Slits The Throat Of A Kangeroo! GVGT! Under-18 Stay Away!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;9i163rii1C4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9i163rii1C4[/video]

A wounded kangaroo was slashed across the neck with a knife 18 times as it cried in pain and tried to escape before bleeding to death.

Horrifying footage posted online shows a Chinese man approach the animal whose leg was injured as his laughing friend filmed on his phone.

The man, brandishing a hunting knife, avoided several attempts by the kangaroo to strike out at him as it tried to escape from the hillside in the Australian bush.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...kangaroo-s-throat-18-TIMES.html#ixzz4rDIVWQSb
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Where's that opium addict samster who bitches nonstop about how pitiful the chinks are from smoking opium?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
The ah tiong is putting the animal out of its misery..it's mercy killing and the right thing to do

whorejinx may need his services to help pinkie out of his misery one day.... let him stay allve and polish his skills.. 18 knives is damned farked out.

kangaroo.corpse

Alfrescian
Loyal
chinks haf full respect 4 animal rites ...

dey respect dat evry animal has ze rite 2 b yummy ...

I had a Kangaroo steak in Australia found them YUCKY actually.

Very unlike beef they got a lot of white foam bubbling scum on the metal steak hot plate!

Tasted like some body had pee on it!

I ate 10% of it and abandoned. Then ordered salmon fish steak immediately.

Last edited:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
What an inefficient way to slaughter an animal? Just shoot it with a rifle. A bullet into the brain is the fastest (and least cruel way) of killing the animal!

Cheers!