• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Female teacher in South Korea arrested for having sex with 12-year-old student

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wouldn't envy the student until I know what the teacher look like.

such as this 52-year old milf math teacher who fucked her 17-year old student in san antonio?

IMG_0143.JPG

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If he is delighted, he really needs to get his head checked,,,normally such ppl who like older chicks,,,who are not pretty,,,really leaves me wondering,,,,what are they thinking? I mean look at Charles and Camelia,,,and actually the age is not much different,,,but this French guy really takes the cake,,that bird is like 20 years older,,,I know 40 yo guys with 20 year old chicks, if can keep up fine,,,but at least look more normal than this Frenchie,,,,

He seems delighted to have such issues every day and night. :p

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If he is delighted, he really needs to get his head checked,,,normally such ppl who like older chicks,,,who are not pretty,,,really leaves me wondering,,,,what are they thinking? I mean look at Charles and Camelia,,,and actually the age is not much different,,,but this French guy really takes the cake,,that bird is like 20 years older,,,I know 40 yo guys with 20 year old chicks, if can keep up fine,,,but at least look more normal than this Frenchie,,,,

it's understandable. when he was 16, she was what 36, a sex goddess in his teen's brain. her beautiful image back then is permanently entrenched in his brain for the next 20 years. he can't let go of her from 20 years ago even though she is old and wrinkled now.....

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube_share;6M4_Ommfvv0]https://youtu.be/6M4_Ommfvv0[/video]

this song describes this thread.

KNNBPCB

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

It takes all types to make the world. :p