• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Honeymah compare herself with Ong Teng Cheong - what a joke

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro,
Don't do a Barisan... Vote against Halimah.

I voted against a "cousin tony" I still got a COUSIN TONY..so, wtf!...am I going to vote against Halimah or voting for the "OTHER" two ( get it?). I might as well, save my intelligence not buy all these wayang, which I never did..even I vote against Halimah...I will still get a HALIMAH.

I MIGHT AS WELL DON'T VOTE & GET MYSLEF KICKED OFF THE REGISTER...in which I have a better peace. If 30% of the country does this...ta flock of OWLS will appear at the Istana...:p

I AM NOT VOTING for any....there may not be any candidates by polling day...:rolleyes:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
I voted against a "cousin tony" I still got a COUSIN TONY..so, wtf!

It is exactly when we vote against the PAP, those PAP bastards came up with this scheme. We must continue to vote against the PAP. Fuck them hard at the polls! Fuck the PAP!

Pek Kim Lui

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://sg.news.yahoo.com/pe2017-look-credentials-not-past-affiliations-halimah-yacob-055114938.html

The former Member of Parliament (2001-17) also pointed to the late Ong Teng Cheong, Singapore’s first elected president. “He was the Deputy Prime Minister. He was a senior party member. Are we in any doubt that he was independent, that he had an independent mind? No.”

Makcik Honeymah Yourcock, wait until there's mountain named after you then
u compare lo

HahaLEEmak d/o Yayacock is nowhere near Ong Teng Cheong....... his father was not dalit ah neh but a true lbue sgian, his wife is not dirty arab but an elegant Shanghainese lady architect....... both achieved plenty without clutches unlike Pudek d/o Yacock
No shame at all ....... such shameless traits like rejecting her ancestry - how to vote for someone with such shallow basic value?

Pek Kim Lui

Alfrescian
Loyal
why not com w Nathan an indian like her father and did nothing like she will be ................ except counting money not fairly earned

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is exactly when we vote against the PAP, those PAP bastards came up with this scheme. We must continue to vote against the PAP. Fuck them hard at the polls! Fuck the PAP!

I want to fuck the PAP at the polls....but to fuck myself at the polls, voting for another Malay candidates , enough is enough!....I am not voting!!.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I want to fuck the PAP at the polls....but to fuck myself at the polls, voting for another Malay candidates , enough is enough!....I am not voting!!.

Think from another perspective.. if the other candidate get in.. it will be a bigger list for pinky as there is an unknown as president that pinky have to deal with. I rather shaft pinky that way.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Think from another perspective.. if the other candidate get in.. it will be a bigger list for pinky as there is an unknown as president that pinky have to deal with. I rather shaft pinky that way.

Spot on! Fuck the PAP dead!

Pek Kim Lui

Alfrescian
Loyal
In order not to lose out to Mount Ong Teng Cheong, LHL has re-named Bukit Timah to Puki Limah...

Last edited:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro,
Don't do a Barisan... Vote against Halimah.

i dont mind bolting for her but she must find 4 mats to certify my vote and they must do 6.9 prayers between each certification. and please find me a non mat to help endorse my vote.

jw5

Loyal
They were both pappies....................yawn............. Hopefully, she will have a disagreement with LHL over something after she gets elected by impressionable sinkies, then she can really compare herself. :biggrin:

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/pe2017-look-credentials-not-past-affiliations-halimah-yacob-055114938.html

The former Member of Parliament (2001-17) also pointed to the late Ong Teng Cheong, Singapore’s first elected president. “He was the Deputy Prime Minister. He was a senior party member. Are we in any doubt that he was independent, that he had an independent mind? No.”

Makcik Honeymah Yourcock, wait until there's mountain named after you then
u compare lo

MaximiLian

Alfrescian
Loyal
They were both pappies....................yawn............. Hopefully, she will have a disagreement with LHL over something after she gets elected by impressionable sinkies, then she can really compare herself. :biggrin:

Bro, u ok?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
She will name both her peaks after father n son, they can suckle the nipple in comforting thots arse woody the holee one slide his cock betwn the breasts n cob with rest of cabaret looking it

KNNBPCB

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I voted against a "cousin tony" I still got a COUSIN TONY..so, wtf!...am I going to vote against Halimah or voting for the "OTHER" two ( get it?). I might as well, save my intelligence not buy all these wayang, which I never did..even I vote against Halimah...I will still get a HALIMAH.

I MIGHT AS WELL DON'T VOTE & GET MYSLEF KICKED OFF THE REGISTER...in which I have a better peace. If 30% of the country does this...ta flock of OWLS will appear at the Istana...:p

I AM NOT VOTING for any....there may not be any candidates by polling day...:rolleyes:

You should have advised your cousin to vote against cousin tony. :p