• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Honeymah compare herself with Ong Teng Cheong - what a joke

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that's because the peak was never conquered by anybody until 4 sinkie musketeer porlumpars climbed it. in honor of cheonging the virgin sua teng, they name it sua teng cheong.

IMG_0121.JPG

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I already see the MSM propaganda coverage on her going into overdrive.
Singapore needs an impartial and neutral figurehead for this role not another PAP stooge.
Citizens should think long and hard before they put their mark against her name at the ballot box.
If this woman gets elected as President, it will be an epic disaster for the nation and perpetuate the MIW agenda.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
https://sg.news.yahoo.com/pe2017-look-credentials-not-past-affiliations-halimah-yacob-055114938.html

The former Member of Parliament (2001-17) also pointed to the late Ong Teng Cheong, Singapore’s first elected president. “He was the Deputy Prime Minister. He was a senior party member. Are we in any doubt that he was independent, that he had an independent mind? No.”

Makcik Honeymah Yourcock, wait until there's mountain named after you then
u compare lo

Let's put it on official record: no state funeral for this woman when she dies in time to come.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think in Sg's context we tell her.....

"Mdm Speaker, you're no OTC"

------

"Senator, you're no Jack Kennedy" was a remark made during the 1988 United States vice-presidential debate by Democratic vice-presidential candidate Senator Lloyd Bentsen to Republican vice-presidential candidate Senator Dan Quayle in response to Quayle comparing himself to John F. Kennedy, the 35th President of the United States. Since then, the words "You're no Jack Kennedy", or some variation on Bentsen's remark, have become a part of the political lexicon as a way to deflate politicians or other individuals perceived as thinking too highly of themselves.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
I already see the MSM propaganda coverage on her going into overdrive.
Singapore needs an impartial and neutral figurehead for this role not another PAP stooge.

Give credits where it is due... The MSM acknowledged OTC as our FIRST elected President. Fuck the PAP!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looks like her standing is even lower than OTC when the 1st Presidential erection happened.

in any erection, the male president has a higher chance of getting a stand. female president? no chance to stand. must be transgendered with complex operation to connect the veins (of power).

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
in any erection, the male president has a higher chance of getting a stand. female president? no chance to stand. must be transgendered with complex operation to connect the veins (of power).

Unless she has a clitoris matching that of a hyena!

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal
This 包头 katek ayam housewife will be a laughing stock when she represents Singapore for state events. The 2 other m&d opportunists ain't much better. We are damn.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

U berry funny.....but she just have to stand n walk over...the other 2 will be disqualified.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This 包头 katek ayam housewife will be a laughing stock when she represents Singapore for state events. The 2 other m&d opportunists ain't much better. We are damn.

I am trying hard to think, if I should, in my years of voting...first time I abstain from voting & get myself removed from the Voters Register. I am disgusted with the 70% & it is not getting any wiser or better. The President election is a joke, it is an insult to me & my intelligence, the 'jaga daughter'...is well fed, "lembu"...the "no chance" guy..what a joke...& Marican...not that impressive...they are running on a "MALAY" ticket....what happened to the multi-racial society?....isn't this not a RACIAL voting line...have to vote in a MALAY for a president.

Since the voting pattern here never changes & we still gets the same craps & shits each election....I will get myself deregistered & when I feel that there are strong & good enough oppositions ....I then pay $50...to get myself reinstated into the voters register.

I will not be voting for Halimah nor the other two candidates...it is a waste of my time.:mad:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
that's because the peak was never conquered by anybody until 4 sinkie musketeer porlumpars climbed it. in honor of cheonging the virgin sua teng, they name it sua teng cheong.

View attachment 31540

Will they kenna arrested by ISD on their arrival home because they did not name the mountain after Gay Loong or Old Fart? They dared to name it after a chinese helicopter OTC? Shockingly rude and disrespectful.