Thread: YourCock Ibrahim leads S'pore Haj, how cum he did not bring Angmo catholic wife?

My Reputation Points: 2391 / Power: 10

Default YourCock Ibrahim leads S'pore Haj, how cum he did not bring Angmo catholic wife?

Afraid of being stoned in Saudi Arabia for marrying a haram woman?

Yaacob leads Singapore Haj delegation to Saudi Arabia

SINGAPORE: Minister-in-charge of Muslim Affairs Yaacob Ibrahim is leading Singapore's Haj delegation to Saudi Arabia this year.

He departed from Changi Airport on Saturday (Aug 26) together with 340 pilgrims young and old.
    In a Facebook post, Dr Yaacob, who is also Minister for Communications and Information, said he is leading the delegation as a gesture of the Singapore Government's appreciation to Saudi Arabia for the revised Haj quota, and to commemorate 40 years of bilateral ties.
    Saudi Arabia's Ministry of Haj and Umrah had in February raised Singapore's official Haj quota to 800, an increase of 120 places.
    "I would like to seek your prayers that all our pilgrims be blessed with good health and a safe and smooth journey throughout," Dr Yaacob wrote.

My Reputation Points: 981 / Power: 10

Default Re: YourCock Ibrahim leads S'pore Haj, how cum he did not bring Angmo catholic wife?

Not bad. Did we agree to badger Qatar in return ?

My Reputation Points: 26511 / Power: 12

Default Re: YourCock Ibrahim leads S'pore Haj, how cum he did not bring Angmo catholic wife?

The Singapore government and people should give him a Purple Heart equivalent type of bravery medal for leading fellow Singaporeans into very dangerous territory with a potential of terrorist attack.

by the way just curious did his sons serve NS?

My Reputation Points: 689 / Power: 0

One can make the choice of citizenship after NS and one year after reaching 21 years of age. I am sure the sons will serve NS and then continue with their US citizenship and give up on their Singapore citizenship. Notice how the law was done that you can do NS but no need to give up on your foreign citizenship.

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy View Post
    The Singapore government and people should give him a Purple Heart equivalent type of bravery medal for leading fellow Singaporeans into very dangerous territory with a potential of terrorist attack.

by the way just curious did his sons serve NS?

My Reputation Points: 4256 / Power: 10

His catholic Wife never convert?
    Like that is he a betrayer of his religion?

My Reputation Points: 2501 / Power: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Narong Wongwan View Post
    His catholic Wife never convert?
    Like that is he a betrayer of his religion?
    It is ok with the Catholics...if either spouses is not from their religion, but this is interesting, you marry a Muslim man, I THOUGHT IT IS MANDATORY FOR THE WIFE TO BE CONVERTED TO ISLAM? & VICE VERSA. Remember recent news on that Suid Africa man who married a local....he was converted to Islam & have a Muslim Name...now driving public buses in Singapore, around Hougang/Sengkang/Punggol area.

Why didn't she convert? & are the children MUSLIM?

My Reputation Points: 86 / Power: 0

[QUOTE=Papsmearer;ces.
    "I would like to seek your prayers that all our pilgrims be blessed with good health and a safe and smooth journey throughout," Dr Yaacob wrote.[/QUOTE]

My prayers, not halal, can or not................

My Reputation Points: 86 / Power: 0

[QUOTE=

Why didn't she convert? & are the children MUSLIM?[/QUOTE]

I think she finds mooselimp habit of using bare hand to eat n arsewipe, repulsive..........

While orgassing wud she shout "OH God" or Allah Akbar???

My Reputation Points: 1066 / Power: 5

in singapore, normally people do not convert to muslim.
    Quote Originally Posted by HK14K View Post
    No worries, the "Hero & Coward" thread will come but we should concentrate first on the nation hottest issue...
    Quote Originally Posted by gingerlyn View Post
    shameful and despicable scum PAP regime,
    a small island with millions of salary for PAP cronies from tax payers fund and yet have many hottest issues?

only people who receive some scum benefits from shameful and despicable PAP regime cronies would agree your statement

My Reputation Points: 1847 / Power: 9

Quote Originally Posted by halsey02 View Post
    It is ok with the Catholics...if either spouses is not from their religion, but this is interesting, you marry a Muslim man, I THOUGHT IT IS MANDATORY FOR THE WIFE TO BE CONVERTED TO ISLAM? & VICE VERSA. Remember recent news on that Suid Africa man who married a local....he was converted to Islam & have a Muslim Name...now driving public buses in Singapore, around Hougang/Sengkang/Punggol area.
    In Singapore, the non-Muslim wife will have to convert if they want a Muslim solemnization. Otherwise they can still register their marriage as a civil marriage with ROM.

I've a Chinese friend who married his Malay wife. Both doctors. He didn't convert, so the local kadi refused to solemnize their wedding in a mosque. They flew to London and got married there instead.

Yacoob's wife didn't convert. Civil marriage.

My Reputation Points: 2501 / Power: 13

Quote Originally Posted by yellowarse View Post
    In Singapore, the non-Muslim wife will have to convert if they want a Muslim solemnization. Otherwise they can still register their marriage as a civil marriage with ROM.

I've a Chinese friend who married his Malay wife. Both doctors. He didn't convert, so the local kadi refused to solemnize their wedding in a mosque. They flew to London and got married there instead.

Civil marriage registered in Singapore? or down in Mexico?. In Malaysia you marry a muslim....the husband or wife must be a muslim & THE CHILDREN must be too...remember the case in Malaysia, where the kek leng husband who was a Hindu converted to Islam, took his children with him....& converted them to Islam?....was that marriage a Civil wedding?...the initial wedding was done in an Indian temple...

actually all these are manmade problems....

My Reputation Points: 2307 / Power: 8

Actually depending on how fundamentalist they are. Wife might not need to convert but children must be mozzies

The wife did convert reluctantly. He did not asked it of the wife, but after she moved back to singapore, he decided it was better for her to get converted to Islam because the local muds were not ready to accept him (a senior and malay leader) marrying a non muslim.

Quote Originally Posted by yellowarse View Post

My understanding is the wife did convert. She is quite active in Muslim/Malay social circles, she would never have been accepted by them if she was stil a RC.

My Reputation Points: 1847 / Power: 9

Quote Originally Posted by Papsmearer View Post
    My understanding is the wife did convert. She is quite active in Muslim/Malay social circles, she would never have been accepted by them if she was stil a RC.
    OK, thanks for update. So it was a conversion after marriage.

My Reputation Points: 2771 / Power: 4

Quote Originally Posted by The_Hypocrite View Post
    Actually depending on how fundamentalist they are. Wife might not need to convert but children must be mozzies
    It's actually a disgrace. In chink circles, it is akin to the man marrying into the wife's family.
    Do something meaningful. Join the grassroots. Peoples' Association all the way!

My Reputation Points: 2307 / Power: 8

Quote Originally Posted by JohnTan View Post
    It's actually a disgrace. In chink circles, it is akin to the man marrying into the wife's family.
    In angmors lands. I have seen the guy take the name of the wife when the guy marry. I think it's due to the fact it's much easier to change name. There is no need for a long winded reason to change name. Happy can change name from john Smith to John Tan...not like Singkieland.... change name is virtually impossible.

My Reputation Points: 859 / Power: 10

Quote Originally Posted by JohnTan View Post
    the muds don't mind, as it's a tradition for the male to move in to the wife's family and hopefully not leech but contribute to household expenses

Thread Information