Thread: CPF Got Lots of Money! GPGT! Stop Spreading Rumours That CPF Is Broke!

My Reputation Points: 2771 / Power: 4

Default CPF Got Lots of Money! GPGT! Stop Spreading Rumours That CPF Is Broke!

Do something meaningful. Join the grassroots. Peoples' Association all the way!

My Reputation Points: 547 / Power: 0

Default Re: CPF Got Lots of Money! GPGT! Stop Spreading Rumours That CPF Is Broke!

Yes CPF got lots of money. PRs and new citizens don't worry, you will get yours back before our pioneers. Teehee!

My Reputation Points: 4375 / Power: 12

Default Re: CPF Got Lots of Money! GPGT! Stop Spreading Rumours That CPF Is Broke!

that's more than my 401k even with stock market hitting all time highs. and work years are way longer than his. sinkies are lucky to have cpf and they shouldn't kpkb about it. all thanks to pap.
    6.9 k's of sinkies: kopi, kaya toast, kueh kueh, kio kway, ktv, kpkb.

My Reputation Points: 513 / Power: 0

Is his name Mr Jac Lau Sai? Or Mr Jac Lau Tiko? or Mr Jac Lau Off? or Mr Jac Lau Pei? or Mr Jac Lau Pee? or Mr Jac Lau Kui? or Mr Jac Lau Siong? or Mr Jac Lau See?

CPF is flushed with cash pouring in from all over the world, thanks to the uncanny geniuses running TH and GIC. We probably have more cash than the average columbian drug cartel and don't know what to do with it. How else is the PAP government able to guarantee 3-4% per annum to all CPF holders for decades regardless the economic situation?

In most western countries with pension schemes, cracks have already surfaced and the government either has to resort to pension cuts, outright defaults and bank runs, or to issue more and more bonds to cover their deficits.

My Reputation Points: 513 / Power: 0

Name:  pyramid-55.jpg
Views: 733
Size:  74.3 KB

This is how

NZ government is so jealous of CPF that they actually want to steal the cpf monies of sinkie quitters.

My Reputation Points: 1591 / Power: 2

Quote Originally Posted by JohnTan View Post
    NZ government is so jealous of CPF that they actually want to steal the cpf monies of sinkie quitters.
    Haven't heard that one before. Where did you get that news?

Wanted : Sam Leong
    NRIC: S1599536-L
    DOB: 25 May 66
    Last known address:Rented Room in Bedok South
    Please note that this Moniker is no longer Persian
    I am now of Burmese descent

My Reputation Points: 200 / Power: 0

Typical brainwashed IB response - in bed with the PAP and cant see the reality for what it is.

My Reputation Points: 298 / Power: 0

Missing the point...CPF money is our money.

Quote Originally Posted by Leongsam View Post
    Haven't heard that one before. Where did you get that news?
    Here boss! I am a good pappie! I won't spread fake news like the typical oppies!

https://www.sammyboy.com/showthread....a-Pension-Fund

My Reputation Points: 1591 / Power: 2

Here boss! I am a good pappie! I won't spread fake news like the typical oppies!

https://www.sammyboy.com/showthread....a-Pension-Fund
    I read the thread when it first appeared and nowhere can I find anything about the NZ govt stealing CPF money.

I have transferred the bulk of my CPF money to NZ over the last couple of years and the NZ govt has not touched a single cent.

Wanted : Sam Leong
    NRIC: S1599536-L
    DOB: 25 May 66
    Last known address:Rented Room in Bedok South
    Please note that this Moniker is no longer Persian
    I am now of Burmese descent

Quote Originally Posted by Leongsam View Post
    I read the thread when it first appeared and nowhere can I find anything about the NZ govt stealing CPF money.

I have transferred the bulk of my CPF money to NZ over the last couple of years and the NZ govt has not touched a single cent.
    I stand corrected then. It's good to know that if I ever need to run road, my CPF monies will be safe in NZ.

My Reputation Points: 203 / Power: 0

Nothing to wow but it is definitely not little.
    how much cash can you withdraw from your account when you hit 55?

Thread Information