• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat When President Halinah takes the SAF salute as Commander in Chief.......

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
There are Malays--in support units as clerks and storemen. But hardly see them during NDP.

Don't be stupid stuffycunt. there are units where there are no malays allowed. My unit is one of them. Clerks are chinese and storemen are chinese, and occasionally indians. We have no muslim cook house in the entire camp. If we had malays as clerks and storemen as you stupidly claim, then we would be required to have a muslim cookhouse. BUT WE DON'T.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't be stupid stuffycunt. there are units where there are no malays allowed. My unit is one of them. Clerks are chinese and storemen are chinese, and occasionally indians. We have no muslim cook house in the entire camp. If we had malays as clerks and storemen as you stupidly claim, then we would be required to have a muslim cookhouse. BUT WE DON'T.

Just tell the fuck that when out on maneuvers Leopard 2s don't point in the direction of Mecca five times a day. Never.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just tell the fuck that when out on maneuvers Leopard 2s don't point in the direction of Mecca five times a day. Never.
but now they should have only m&ds to man the leopards - to prevent other races insai from pointing to the istana's direction and letting one fly....:wink:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hey bastard I'm talking about some not all you fucking loser