• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Durian trip to Bentong

MsPiggyy

Alfrescian
Loyal
My friends and I are organising a durian trip to Bentong in Sept or Oct. If you are interested, please pm me. Thanks.

MsPiggyy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi etheris, thank you for your message and interest.

I will let you know the date asap cos still waiting for a friend to confirm when he is flying back. Likely to be during a weekend cos some friends are working in singapore and probably cannot take leave.

Oh we actually have a whatsapp group chat for sporeans living in jb or having an intention to relocate to jb eventually. One guy has been staying here in jb for the past 20 years so he is pretty knowledgeable. Do you want to join our group chat? If so, could you kindly let me have your habdphone no. for me to add you? Thanks.

Oh we have a confirmed group outing - karaoke at ksl from 7 to 10 pm on 16 Sept 2017. Do you wanna join us?

MsPiggyy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Etheris, sorry sorry something is wrong with my inbox. I simply cannot access my inbox and when i submitted my response to you, the message simply could not be forwarded to you, hence my open posting/response to you. I hope you don't mind.

etheris

Alfrescian
Loyal
Etheris, sorry sorry something is wrong with my inbox. I simply cannot access my inbox and when i submitted my response to you, the message simply could not be forwarded to you, hence my open posting/response to you. I hope you don't mind.

No problem :-) Tks for the update. Pls include me in your whatsapp group. Pls check your inbox.

Tks

MsPiggyy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks and you are welcome.

I wish to message two more friends but cannot find any message functions/buttons to send them my messages. Strange...