• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat PM Lee tries something new (Guess what?)

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
l5EGrx1.jpg

NupOhxV.jpg

Hahahaha is he serious?

PM Lee:
Last week, I tried something new. For my trailer for the National Day Rally (http://bit.Iy/2ipJgF3), I had to walk and talk at the same time. :biggrin:

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"I'm not quite Wonder Woman." LOL.

Why the the reference to Wonder Woman? A Freudian slip? A subliminal message conveying a subconscious desire?

Fuckin' kuniang.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Li Jiapo is really sad to be ruled by a clown that is delighted to be able to walk and talk at the same time. Ha Ha.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
For the highest paid politician in the world this guy is pathetic. Can't even walk and talk? What crap is that?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
You know what PM Lee is trying to tell you guys or not?

That he CANNOT walk the talk.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
able 2 wok n tok @ ze same time is a gr8 achiefmen dat is worth boasting about ...

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
the funny part is all the nut jobs replying to him…..do they really think he writes that stuff himself…or even visits that page?

its all maintained by some social media consultants.

creampie

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is a very lame attempt to show his "human" side, similar to pictures of him and his family eating at the hawker centre every now and then

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Our PM tries so very hard to be friendly and easy-going with the millenials. He should queue up more often at heartland hawker centres for his food but without so much publicity and fanfare. Nice try!

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
PM Lee so nice so humber, why his brother sister and even nephew want to bully him? Sir we are always supports you! Majullah PAP!