• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Happy Ending: Sinkie girl, $500K in debt, bcums Hooker, marries client, has kid

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
It's an irony that while many men get off on high jinks with whores because their wives aren't giving them any, many whores fantasize about love. Speak to any hooker and she'll tell you that her dream is to meet the man she loves, settle down and raise a family. I know a JB FL who quit after saving up some money and returned to JB to start a hairdressing salon – but her wish is still to meet someone who will love and marry her.

In a way Pamela Lim has achieved the holy grail for all whoredom. God bless her and her family.

Yes, I used to frequent a hooker from KL. She was very skilled and very popular. One day she said she was going back to KL on vacation. I asked her how she was getting there, eg bus, train, etc. She said she had her own car which is with her in zikapore. WTF? I was stunned she could afford to run a car in singapore. Then she said she also bought property in KL and will retire there with a nice nest egg and meet someone to marry. So, I guess its the "Pretty Woman" syndrome, you know, the movie that launched a thousand prostitute careers.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Jamie Chua is not a hooker, but she hit the holy grail for all stewardess for sure... haha

https://mustsharenews.com/jamie-chua-facts/

She famously demanded a $450,000 monthly maintenance fee

16891375435095.jpg

In a high-profile divorce with Indonesian multi-millionaire Nurdian Cuaca, she famously asked for $450,000 a month in alimony, and even successfully froze her husband’s $93m assets during their divorce case battle.

The pair filed for divorce in February 2010, citing “unreasonable behaviour”.

In November 2011, the pair reached an amicable settlement in their divorce.

Nadian Cuaca is stupid. He should have insisted they got married and then lived in Indonesia, where the divorce laws are more suited to men. And if she is still too much trouble, $10K and she will be found floating in a canal somewhere.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Before I met Eric, all the clients I had wanted my body only for their personal satisfaction. I was, to them, a tall and beautiful girl they could use as an object of carnal pleasure," she wrote in her book.

She must be either PAP or PA or RC member...ownself say ownself perfect.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Kids: "Daddy Daddy, how did you meet Mommy?"
Daddy: "well kids, Daddy used a service when he was younger and that's how he met Mommy"
Kids; "What service was this?"
Daddy: "Well kids, for some money, Mommy would suck Daddy's diddy good good"
Kids: "Oh no, oh no"
Daddy: "Yes, Mommy does this thing with her tongue, and gives a lot of eye contact and lets Daddy shoot his sperm into her mouth too"
Kids: "Stop stop, no more"
Daddy: "But the best part kids was when Mommy lets Daddy put his diddy in her backside"
Kids: "oh my god, we are going to jump now!!".

Lizzert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, I used to frequent a hooker from KL. She was very skilled and very popular. One day she said she was going back to KL on vacation. I asked her how she was getting there, eg bus, train, etc. She said she had her own car which is with her in zikapore. WTF? I was stunned she could afford to run a car in singapore. Then she said she also bought property in KL and will retire there with a nice nest egg and meet someone to marry. So, I guess its the "Pretty Woman" syndrome, you know, the movie that launched a thousand prostitute careers.

But these smart ones will hide the truth from their retirement hubby..Not write a book and and
autobiography about their past and hope to land a dopey hubby.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"Before I met Eric, all the clients I had wanted my body only for their personal satisfaction. I was, to them, a tall and beautiful girl they could use as an object of carnal pleasure," she wrote in her book.

That is what the PAP, PA or RC members says about themselves.... ha ha ha...

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

lim-2441-1503729416.jpg

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
author-pamelalim-lovehealsbook-170823.jpg

[h=1]Singapore woman turns to prostitution after getting $500k in debt, ends up marrying clien[/h]

[h=6]PHOTO: Happiness Notebook/Eng Beng[/h]

Stomp
Aug 23, 2017

At 29, Pamela Lim was homeless, jobless, and half a million dollars in debt.
Desperate and alone, she turned to prostitution to climb out of the situation she had fallen into.

Speaking about her past, Pamela sat down with Eng Beng of the Happiness Notebook for an interview.
Pamela's financial problems began in 2004 when her events management business failed, leaving her $50,000 in debt.

Naive and anxious to pay it off, she fell for a get-rich-quick investment scam by a friend who kept asking for more and more money and even harassed her at work, causing her to leave her job as a receptionist.
In the end, her debt ballooned to $500,000.
"I fell out with my family because of the money issue. I even stole and pawned my mum's jewellery out of desperation for a few thousand dollars," said Pamela.
"My brother was angry and took my house keys away. I was jobless, penniless, and homeless. I was desperate, and ended up doing (prostitution)."
Initially, Pamela visited cyber cafes to find someone to confide in through the Internet Relay Chat (IRC).
However, men started making indecent proposals, and that's when she realised she could make money doing this.
During her eight months as a prostitute, Pamela had 30 clients, of which three were regular.
Speaking on her worst experience, she recalled a client who forced himself on her without wearing a condom:
"We did the first round, then he literally forced himself on me for a second time without protection. I ended up with gonorrhoea. The experience was horrible, I felt humiliated."
She hated what she was doing, but she continued because she wanted to get out of debt.
However, in her darkest hour, she managed to find her light at the end of her tunnel when she met Eric, a client who would eventually become her husband.

"Eric was very nice, brought food for me and brought me to see a doctor. He was someone I felt very comfortable with."
Eric found himself falling in love with Pamela despite what she did for a living:
"I did ask myself if I should get involved with her. But I told her I would always be behind her.
"I have this feeling that we're meant to be together. I didn't mind her past, the past is the past. This is life, right? We all have issues.
He lent her money and was also there for her at her lowest moment when her father found out what she was doing.
She felt ashamed and wanted to drown herself at East Coast Park but Eric found her and she was soon rescued by the police and warded in the Institute of Mental Health (IMH).
They decided to get married when Pamela was pregnant with their first child.
The wedding was a simple affair with just four tables, and no wedding dress or photography.
Pamela, now 43, runs a digital marketing business but is still over $400,000 in debt.
"We are paying [it] off bit by bit," said Eric, now an operations manager in a local IT company.
Despite that, the couple has a happy life together and live with their three sons in a four-room flat in Punggol.
In 2015, Pamela decided to write her autobiography, Love Heals: How I Turn My Life Around.
"I started thinking about it in 2011, but it was a struggle for me because it was so personal," Pamela told Stomp in a phone interview.
"It took me a long time to shed my emotional baggage."

Pamela said that many people told her that they were inspired by her story and she decided to finally write it for her 10th wedding anniversary.
"I never got the opportunity to have a wedding photo shoot when I got married so I wrote to several wedding studios about how I was writing a book and if any of them would be interested in sponsoring me.
"Beautiful Love Wedding got back to me after a few days and offered to sponsor my photo shoot.
"The photos are featured in my book and are on the cover as well."
After her book was published last year, she said several people have come up to her to thank her for sharing her life struggles and journey.
Despite her earlier hesitation, she believes her story has a bigger purpose: To bring hope to women who are forced into the prostitution trade.

kelton65

Alfrescian
Loyal
Daddy: "well kids, Daddy used a service when he was younger and that's how he met Mommy"
Daddy: "Yes, Mommy does this thing with her tongue, and gives a lot of eye contact and lets Daddy shoot his sperm into her mouth too"
Daddy: "But the best part kids was when Mommy lets Daddy put his diddy in her backside"

Also need to mention to her kids that other men before Daddy had shot their load into their Mum's mouth and pussy.

Poor kids. They are going to be subjected to teasing at school.

007agent

Alfrescian
Loyal

OA Retard wife was and still is a Cat50 in Gayland. OA Retard so proud of it some more.