• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat JK services in Japan - have i committed a crime?

Holdmetight

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a hypothetical scenario and my post in no way indicates that such events actually occurred IRL to me.

During a recent holiday to Osaka, I saw a lovely girl in school girl attire with blue pleated skirt and necktie standing at a run-down corner of Namba district. She caught my attention immediately. She was so kawaii and pretty. I saw a couple of men try to chat her up but leave after a few words with her.

My interest piqued, I approach her and attempt to strike up a conversation. Before long, I am in a nearby shophouse, and her "agent" has explained to me in tedious, halting, bad English what deals she provides. I ask how old she is, and her agent says 16. I was shocked. I said I didn't believe it. The girl then told the agent in Japanese, show him, show him, it's okay. At that time, neither of them know that I can speak a fair bit of Japanese and I understand what both are saying to each other. The agent says, okay, let's show him.

The agent shows me her passport which he keeps confiscated for the duration of her employment. She is indeed 16, turning 17 next month.

That night, I take her out to dinner. There is nothing hanky panky, just a simple meal at a sushi bar in full view of other patrons. I learnt from her that multiple arrests have been made on both the bosses of JK outlets in Osaka as well as a few customers, but these outlets keep coming back, and the customers keep returning.

Undeterred, the next day, I take her to the same sushi bar and I pay for the entire evening. I was mesmerized by her. Toward the end of our second "date", I told her I liked her very much and wanted her to be my girlfriend. She appeared skeptical. I told her that if she agreed to be with me, I would support her and provide for her university education. In return she would not have to work at the JK joints again.

She agreed to this. The same day, she told her boss that she wanted to stop working. She took back her passport and we were on our merry way just before midnight. Needing a place to crash, I took her back to my hotel room. Both of us took the opportunity to finalize the details of our agreement. I would provide her for her education and also give her some allowance each month to help her save up to start a business after she graduated. Her dream was to start a chain of sushi bars just like the one we patronized the last two days. When I was not in Japan, she would continue to live with her parents, who still provide her a very small allowance but which is not enough to cover her educational needs.

I told her that if we were still together after she graduated, I might even invest in her startups. She was so happy and expressed her desire for ours to be a really long term friendship, possibly one day ending in marriage if the stars were aligned in our favour.

When my holiday in Osaka was drawing to an end, I confided in a close friend of ours what had happened and I said I wanted to bring her back to Singapore for a holiday as she had never visited. He strong advised me not to bring her back to Singapore if she was still under 18. He said I could be detained by airport security if they suspected I had engaged in underaged sex. I told him that she was no longer at the JK outlet and was officially my girlfriend, where age of consent is 16 and not 18. He said, better not play with Singapore law, they want to screw you they can easily pin a commercial sex with minor charge on you and jail you for it, no matter what your "story" with her is and even if she is willing to back you up.

If the above hypothetical story (which never happened) had happened, would I have committed any crime, is there any chance anyone here will know, and can I really be detained in Singapore when I return?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if she's not related to you, sure kena detained for grooming and abetting a minor into the sex trade. you can claim that you adopted her as an emotional support pet but must have papers.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Trolling in this forum has never been a crime. Poor trolling however is frowned upon. Better approach is ask for foummers to review your penmanship. Also avoid nice that suggest romance as it laying on too thick and only a few clowns will bite.

Here are some pointers about trolling -

1) write in such a manner that you appear to be the victim, a sucker or gullible chap in a relationship or a financial transaction so that you have a numerous people writing in to tell where you have gone wrong i.e. stating the obvious. Green hat trolling is usually lucrative.

2) to troll those aged 60 above, write as a female aged 35 and over and write about all the bad experiences or how unlucky you are. There will be a minimum of 4 regulars aged 60 that will immediately come on board.

3) intentionally asking a silly question or making a silly statement. This is the easier form of trolling as people are always ready to correct you. Is it crime series is quite a popular genre.

4) pressing the emotive button. Usually about race or country.

Last edited: