• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat 70 Ferraris terrorize sinkie streets, where is Mata?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
[h=1]Convoy of 70 Ferraris descend upon iconic Singapore roads, celebrating Ferrari’s 70th Anniversary[/h]
A convoy of 70 Ferraris have descended upon iconic Singapore streets like Orchard road as it covers 70 kilometers racing past the nation’s most iconic landmarks, as part of the brand’s 70th anniversary celebrations.
Dubbed the Parade of Passion by organiser Ital Auto Pte Ltd, the official distributor of Ferrari in Singapore, the convoy set out from the F1 Pit Building in Marina Bay, zooming past Orchard Road, Marina Bayfront, the Esplanade and Benjamin Sheares bridges before concluding the parade at Sentosa.
Residents captured the parade and some of the cars getting clogged up in weekend Orchard Road traffic:

The LaFerrari Aperta, the newest limited edition special series of the brand, made its debut at the event supported by the Ferrari Owners Club. The latest Ferraris join classic models in the biggest show of Ferraris the city-state has seen.

Lest you believe the show is simply about showing off luxury cars, Ferrari has said that the parade also has a philanthropic component as it sought to raise funds to support the underprivileged in partnership with the President’s Challenge, as part of the anniversary celebrations.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
when you drive a fellali to tellolize the street, you must have an angmo bella dressed like this on your side.

IMG_0087.JPG

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's the point of driving a Ferrari in Singapore? So that u can travel at 20km/hr and stop at traffic lights every 2 mins? haha

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's the point of driving a Ferrari in Singapore? So that u can travel at 20km/hr and stop at traffic lights every 2 mins? haha

You hit the nail on the head. Whan i was a small boy i saw a prorsche 928 travelling at 20kmh on a clear road, you buy these supercars and drive them in singapore, if not to show off, then what?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You hit the nail on the head. Whan i was a small boy i saw a prorsche 928 travelling at 20kmh on a clear road, you buy these supercars and drive them in singapore, if not to show off, then what?

if you're a 69-year old auntie you pick up studs. if you're a 69-year old uncle you pick up syt's.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Don't have to talk about sports cars and how fast they can run in zikapore. Just look at all the luxury cars like Mercedes E230 7G. What the fuck can you do with 7 gears in a car in zikapore. U are not going to get more then 5 gears before u hit the traffic light.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes especially at the bus stops you go even slower to let the peasants gawk.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
If u wanna buy a fast car, might as well migrate to other countries and drive the car like it should be driven. Fucking Ferrari stop every 2 mins at traffic lights is a big joke. Ok la, hao lian abit, but where got shiok? haha... might as well order a gold armour to walk around to hao lian.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
If u wanna buy a fast car, might as well migrate to other countries and drive the car like it should be driven. Fucking Ferrari stop every 2 mins at traffic lights is a big joke. Ok la, hao lian abit, but where got shiok? haha... might as well order a gold armour to walk around to hao lian.

They buy a fast car but run it in Malaysia lah. ask someone owns one.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Don't have to talk about sports cars and how fast they can run in zikapore. Just look at all the luxury cars like Mercedes E230 7G. What the fuck can you do with 7 gears in a car in zikapore. U are not going to get more then 5 gears before u hit the traffic light.

At least me in Thailand do 160km/h every morning to my office in a stretch of about 8km highway and the rest of the 35km journey mostly 120km/h which is the legal limit. Many Thais do that too in pickup trucks. :p

Pek Kim Lui

Alfrescian
Loyal
[h=1]Convoy of 70 Ferraris descend upon iconic Singapore roads, celebrating Ferrari’s 70th Anniversary[/h]
A convoy of 70 Ferraris have descended upon iconic Singapore streets like Orchard road as it covers 70 kilometers racing past the nation’s most iconic landmarks, as part of the brand’s 70th anniversary celebrations.
Dubbed the Parade of Passion by organiser Ital Auto Pte Ltd, the official distributor of Ferrari in Singapore, the convoy set out from the F1 Pit Building in Marina Bay, zooming past Orchard Road, Marina Bayfront, the Esplanade and Benjamin Sheares bridges before concluding the parade at Sentosa.
Residents captured the parade and some of the cars getting clogged up in weekend Orchard Road traffic:

The LaFerrari Aperta, the newest limited edition special series of the brand, made its debut at the event supported by the Ferrari Owners Club. The latest Ferraris join classic models in the biggest show of Ferraris the city-state has seen.

Lest you believe the show is simply about showing off luxury cars, Ferrari has said that the parade also has a philanthropic component as it sought to raise funds to support the underprivileged in partnership with the President’s Challenge, as part of the anniversary celebrations.

was the 72 yr old cb there?

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I remember how Mahathir once reminded our govt how small we are by saying you can't even shift into gear 3 in a Ferrari before you hit the sea and said he welcomed all Singaporeans to drive their Ferraris in M'sia.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I remember how Mahathir once reminded our govt how small we are by saying you can't even shift into gear 3 in a Ferrari before you hit the sea and said he welcomed all Singaporeans to drive their Ferraris in M'sia.

Every single supercar owner I know in zikapore and owners of fast cars like Subie WRXs and STi, run their cars in Mudlaysian highways.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Every single supercar owner I know in zikapore and owners of fast cars like Subie WRXs and STi, run their cars in Mudlaysian highways.

They also use the Pasir Gudang track for their drag races. Personally I've hit 200 km/h on the NS Highway – just beware of the spots where their highway patrol likes to wait in ambush - near exit ramps, under bridges, outside rest areas (lay-bys).

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if you're a 69-year old auntie you pick up studs. if you're a 69-year old uncle you pick up syt's.

If you are 71 yr old auntie driving a Ferrari, you smack a 'stud' in the face..ok!..that one cannot be considered a stud...more like a castrated NS Male...