• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Kee Chiu gives Bloomberg interview, calls Trump "aberration", sounds like an Idiot

maxsanic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Kee Chiu gives Bloomberg interview, calls Trump "aberration", sounds like an Idio

it does matter because at a time of crisis in singapore's history, an eloquent man with great oratorical skill united the country and gave it his vision and we prospered, that man being the late dictator Lee Con YOu. Be very sure that we are in a state of crisis now, and we do need some one with great eloquence to translate his vision to the people and see it thru.

None of the contenders are approaching eloquent in a political sense and certainly none of them come close to LKY. To me this constant chatter and speculation who the next PM might be is a waste of time, it really doesn't matter as he/she will just be a figurehead representing PAP as a monolithic machinery.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Kee Chiu gives Bloomberg interview, calls Trump "aberration", sounds like an Idio

I wouldn't want a PM who looks like he need a bottle of milk before going to bed. Imagine the jokes and snide remarks we going to get ?

Victory2016

Alfrescian
Loyal

All the new Ministers are lightweights in the Party.

Party Cadres are still loyal to the Familee and will still do the bidding of Pinky.
If China can exert enough pressure, I am sure some will have second thoughts about Pinky and replace him with someone more accommodating. But it's a long shot right now. After all, it was the Pope that appointed the Cardinals and the Cardinals elect the Pope. It would take a lot to change the thinking of the Party Cadres/Cardinals

jw5

Loyal

Couple Of Points:

1. It should be "None of the contenders is approaching eloquence in a political sense and certainly none of them comes close to LKY." :wink:

2. Absolutely agree and I am with you on this. :biggrin:

None of the contenders are approaching eloquent in a political sense and certainly none of them come close to LKY. To me this constant chatter and speculation who the next PM might be is a waste of time, it really doesn't matter as he/she will just be a figurehead representing PAP as a monolithic machinery.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Chan Chun Sing might not be as eloquent as some of his colleagues, but the big picture is - Does it really matter if he or someone else takes over the leadership mantle?

The answer is YES - it does matter. For a Cambridge graduate and a President's Scholar to boot, I would have expected a more polished and refined individual but all I see is an Ah Beng in a Savile Row suit.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

this aberration?

IMG_0101.PNG

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

The answer is YES - it does matter. For a Cambridge graduate and a President's Scholar to boot, I would have expected a more polished and refined individual but all I see is an Ah Beng in a Savile Row suit.

I see a primary 6 school boy in an all white PAP school uniform.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

The late LKY would have been ashamed. Entirely scripted bullshit. 90% fluff.

maxsanic

Alfrescian
Loyal