• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Sex urge emergency Nigger no money call chicken in HK chopped people stand off photos

cunt_opener

Alfrescian
Loyal
A04a_new01p01200817.jpg

A04a_new01p02200817.jpg

A04a_new01p03200817.jpg

https://hk.news.yahoo.com/疑嫖妓糾紛-慾火變怒火-假難民廟街斬人警擎槍噴椒制服-221117024.html

疑嫖妓糾紛 慾火變怒火 假難民廟街斬人警擎槍噴椒制服
[星島日報]
星島日報
2017年8月20日 上午6:11
查看相片
星島日報相片

【星島日報報道】油麻地發生假難民當街斬人後,再持刀與擎槍警對峙驚爆場面。持行街紙留港非洲漢,疑因嫖妓不遂情緒激動,突持菜刀衝出街上揮舞,斬傷途經同持行街紙巴漢,兩名衝鋒隊警員率先到場喝止無效,分別拔槍與持盾牌對峙四分鐘後,非漢被胡椒噴霧制服送院。

非漢無錢嫖妓,「慾火」變怒火,持刀傷人與擎槍警對峙被捕。涉案二十三歲非洲漢Jibriil,來自非洲索馬里,自稱有精神病紀錄,以酷刑聲請獲發「行街紙」留港,涉嫌藏有攻擊性武器及傷人扣查,捱斬三十四歲途人Amir,巴基斯坦裔,同持行街紙留港,手臂受傷。

昨午三時,非漢穿粉紅T 、綠色長褲及拖鞋,到寧波街一閣樓按鈴嫖妓,駐場泰國籍鳳姐開門後,要求對方先繳付「肉金」,惟非漢疑不夠錢支付,被鳳姐拒絕服務,有人老羞成怒,衝入廚房先取出生果刀揮舞,繼而再取出菜刀指嚇。

肉金不夠 取刀揮舞

鳳姐嚇得跑下樓逃生,非漢亦緊隨其後,至附近廟街一八九號一家手機鋪外,非漢再沒走動而在街頭舞刀,當時廟街仍未開檔途人不多,巴漢Amir剛巧途經被斬傷手部,一名六十一歲姓吳清潔工人見狀報警,非漢仍沒有離開意圖。

西九龍衝鋒隊第三隊兩名軍便裝警員趕至,分別持盾牌戒備,但持刀非漢情緒激動,便裝警恐再有無辜途人遭殃,警告無效即時拔槍喝止,雙方相距約四米,一度對峙,場面緊張,受傷巴漢則送院敷治。

從市民拍下片段中可見,全長近三分鐘畫面中,非漢持菜刀一直與衝鋒隊警員對峙,其間情緒激動,兩警用英語不停喝令非漢:「放低把刀及武器(put down the knife、drop down the weapon)」,但對方充耳不聞。

喊警開槍:打我啦

「我想死,打我啦(I want to die……hit me)」,非漢全程持刀在手,連續多次向 警員高叫開槍,並多次高舉雙手狀似等死,但警員冷靜對待,不停勸告對方:「我想幫你,冷靜 (I want to help you……calm down)」。

非漢則回覆警員︰「我不需要幫助( I don't need help)」,其後再次揮舞菜刀,一度接近兩警員,氣氛緊張,由於太多街坊圍觀,警員恐會觸怒非漢,呼籲圍觀者離開:「唔好影呀!」並勸圍觀者盡快遠離現場。

增援的警員陸續到場,雙方對峙約四分鐘後,持盾牌警員在持槍同袍掩護,逐步接近非漢並趁機用胡椒噴霧噴向對方,非漢沒有反抗,任由胡椒噴霧噴面,數名警員在他「中椒」後,迅即撲前奪刀及按地制服,警方事後登上鳳樓調查。

港聞

https://hk.news.yahoo.com/召妓無錢發惡-假難民鬧市斬人-警擎槍噴椒制服-224018598.html

召妓無錢發惡 假難民鬧市斬人 警擎槍噴椒制服
[東方日報]
東方日報
2017年8月20日 上午6:40

【東方日報專訊】假難民嫖妓不遂擸刀當街斬人,衝鋒隊警員拔槍「出椒」制服。歐洲多國發生鬧市斬人,本港旅遊景點昨日亦發生恐襲驚魂,一名九十後非洲索馬里聲請漢,疑在油麻地嫖妓時未能先付款遭泰籍鳳姐拒絕接待,老羞成怒衝入鳳樓取生果刀指嚇清潔工,再搶走一把菜刀衝落街,在人來人往的廟街隨機追斬途人,一名巴基斯坦聲請漢被斬傷。西九龍總區衝鋒隊(EU)警員趕至,持盾牌及擎槍戒備,雙方刀槍對峙近四分鐘後,警員噴胡椒噴霧後衝前奪刀,用警棍將非洲漢按地制服,他涉嫌藏有攻擊性武器及傷人被捕,與傷者分送醫院治理。

強闖鳳樓 連搶兩利刀

被捕索馬里男子Jibriil(廿三歲)身形高大,提出酷刑聲請獲發「行街紙」留港,據了解有精神病紀錄。現場為廟街一百八十九號一幢唐樓,昨午三時許,身穿粉紅色衫、灰色長褲的Jibriil,疑到上址一閣樓單位「撳鐘仔」,一名泰籍鳳姐應聲開門後,要求他先付費,惟他疑「攞唔出錢」老羞成怒,在單位取一把生果刀指嚇屋內姓吳(六十一歲)男清潔工,鳳姐被嚇至驚呼逃走。Jibriil其後在廚房擸走一把菜刀離開單位,再衝落樓下,在「大街大巷」持刀揮舞欲向途人施襲。

巴籍男途人手部中刀

途人見狀嚇得紛紛走避及報警,一名持「行街紙」的巴基斯坦聲請漢Amir(卅四歲)閃避不及,被斬傷手部。Jibriil仍未罷休,繼續揮舞利刀,期間疑「舞到攰」坐在地上休息。西九龍衝鋒隊第三隊警員接報趕至,即時上前大聲喝令他棄械投降。Jibriil見警員到來,立即站起身,持刀亂跑,疑想再追斬途人,其中兩名持盾牌的警員即時上前戒備,其中一人更拔出手槍,擎槍指着Jibriil。

情緒激動 頻呼want to die

根據讀者提供一段一分五十一秒片段可見,Jibriil右手手持一把刀,兩名警員站在距離他約兩米遠。當時他情緒激動,高叫逾十一次︰「I want to die, hit me(我想死,打我啦)!」警員喝令他︰「Put down the knife(放低把刀)!」、「Drop down the weapon(放低武器)!」惟他仍不聽勸喻。警員隨即展開懷柔攻勢,勸他︰「I want to help you, calm down(我想幫助你,冷靜啲)!」Jibriil則回應:「I don't need help(我不需要幫助)!」之後時而高舉雙手,時而揮刀,現場氣氛緊張。

由於圍觀街坊眾多,又有多人拿着手機拍下影片,警員即時高叫:「離開啦,唔好影呀!」又叫圍觀的南亞裔途人「Stay behind(企後啲)!」雙方對峙近四分鐘後,警員見警告無效,即時採取行動,用胡椒噴霧向Jibriil的面部噴了兩下,他「中椒」後即時轉身,往寧波街方向逃跑,惟至廟街與寧波街交界時,突然停下抹面,警員見機不可失,即時衝前奪刀,並出動警棍,多人合力將事主按地制服及拘捕,案件列作藏有攻擊性武器及傷人,交油尖警區刑事調查隊跟進。疑犯與受傷巴漢分別送廣華醫院及伊利沙伯醫院治理。

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Sex urge emergency Nigger no money call chicken in HK chopped people stand off ph

The hongkie police are too nice. Any good white cop would have shot that motherfucker to death with every bullet in his or her glock.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Sex urge emergency Nigger no money call chicken in HK chopped people stand off ph

The hongkie police are too nice. Any good white cop would have shot that motherfucker to death with every bullet in his or her glock.
Ur fap comfort women wing does such a good bj all niggers refuse to leave

MyMother

Alfrescian
Loyal

White cop would have shot them on sight.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hong Kong police should have shot that nigger with tranquilizer darts and transported him back into the zoo where he escaped from

kelton65

Alfrescian
Loyal

Seems like FTs have been causing trouble in HK lately.

http://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/...-spray-cleaver-wielding-man-after-attack-busy

Police pepper spray cleaver-wielding man after attack on busy Yau Ma Tei street

Somalian man arrested after a Pakistani is attacked with the weapon

Police officers used pepper spray to subdue an African asylum seeker who is suspected of attacking a Pakistani man with a meat cleaver on a busy thoroughfare in Yau Ma Tei on Saturday afternoon.
A police source said the attack came after the Somalian man became emotional after being refused by a prostitute.
At around 3pm on Temple Street, an officer from the Emergency Unit drew his gun and aimed at the Somalian man three metres away, who was in red shirt and with the cleaver in hand.
Officers approach the attacker.
“Drop down your knife, calm down! Drop it!” the armed officer in plain clothes said, while a fellow officer in uniform guarded him with a shield.
The attacker did not obey the command and kept waving the weapon, yelling: “Hit me! Hit me!”
The constable with the shield moved closer to the man and used pepper spray on him. The attacker, who is understood to be an asylum seeker, was subdued and sent to Kwong Wah Hospital for medical checks.
A police source with knowledge of the matter said the Somalian man went to a den in a building on Temple Street looking to hire a prostitute before the attack.
Alcohol-fuelled row over ‘staring’ led to Yau Ma Tei machete gang attack

“The prostitute asked him to pay first but he did not have money for the service,” the force insider said. “He became very emotional as the prostitute refused to serve him. He went to the kitchen and picked up a knife. He then changed to a [meat cleaver], rushed to the street and attacked the Pakistani man who just passed by.”
The Pakistani victim, who is also an asylum seeker, sustained injuries to his hands and shoulders and was rushed to Queen Elizabeth Hospital for treatment.
The prostitute was not injured.
A police spokeswoman said a passer-by reported the case to police at 3.18pm.
The man was arrested on possession of an offensive weapon and assault occasioning actual bodily harm.
Yau Ma Tei has been a popular hub for ethnic minorities in the city.
Last October, police fired four shots at two local-born Nepali men who were attacking another man with machetes at the intersection of Nanking Street and Parkes Street.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

China prostitutes famous the world Over even in somalia and pakistan.

matamafia

Alfrescian
Loyal

Nigger should come to SG53 Geylang. Fuck many chicken and chop many people all provided.

PAP! PAP! PAP! PAP!