• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious SCDF now used to catch FT prostitutes let in by ICA, wow very productive, PAP...not

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
SINGAPORE: Four women were arrested on Thursday (Jul 20) for advertising sexual services online and then carrying out these services in residential areas.

Channel NewsAsia understands that the women brought their illegal business to the residential areas of Ang Mo Kio and Kovan.
Police and SCDF officers conducted checks at housing estates inAng Mo Kio, Kovan, Hougang and Upper Paya Lebar and arrested the four women.
Three men were also arrested for drug-related offences during the 13-hour operation.
About S$940 and four mobile phones were seized in line with the operation that resulted in the women's arrests while "drug paraphernalia" were seized from the men's arrests, police said in a news release.
A massage establishment was also discovered to have breached licensing regulations.

Advertisement Investigations against all seven suspects are ongoing.

Read more at http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...ing-out-sexual-services-in-ang-mo-kio-9052120

[h=2]About Us[/h] The Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) is a uniformed organisation under the purview of the Ministry of Home Affairs. The main role of SCDF is to provide fire-fighting, rescue and emergency medical services; mitigating hazardous materials incidents, as well as formulate, implement and enforce regulations on fire safety and civil defence shelter matters.

Doesn't say anything in there about enforcing police vice activities, does it?

MyMother

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: SCDF now used to catch FT prostitutes let in by ICA, wow very productive, PAP...n

SCDF got nothing to do can double up as police.
The whores can't tell the difference anyway.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: SCDF now used to catch FT prostitutes let in by ICA, wow very productive, PAP...n

Can grassroots leaders and RC members help to arrest these vile criminals? We are part of the neighbourhood watch.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Can grassroots leaders and RC members help to arrest these vile criminals? We are part of the neighbourhood watch.
But what if they try to bribe you with free cheebye? Can you Leesist or not, JohnTan? After all, when u look at your wife, u also want to switch team, right?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

SCDF got nothing to do can double up as police.
The whores can't tell the difference anyway.

SCDF probably heard from SPF that the whores will try to get away by bribing them with free cheebye, so why not tag along?

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If the SCDF has time on its hands, I rather they use it to help solve some of our main problems, like train breakdowns or assist our nursing officers/pharmaceutical staff in public hospitals and reduce waiting time. Imagine the millions that can be saved if they can replace all these Pinoys in our hospitals!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

But what if they try to bribe you with free cheebye? Can you Leesist or not, JohnTan? After all, when u look at your wife, u also want to switch team, right?

My wife is damn fucking hot. I am not tempted at all by smelly cunts from chinkland or other third world regions.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal

My wife is damn fucking hot. I am not tempted at all by smelly cunts from chinkland or other third world regions.

3646771.gif

I agree that your wife is damn fucking hot. Can you kai-seow your fucking hot wife to me?