• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat A tap with index finger - all it takes to be charged for OM

Gotze

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
An engineer was given a fine of $6,000 on Friday (Aug 18) for tapping a polytechnic student on her buttock.

Wong Song Biao, 26, pleaded guilty to using criminal force to outrage the 19-year-old's modesty at the lift lobby of a block of flats in Yishun on Oct 15, 2016.

The court heard that Wong took the MRT from Ang Mo Kio to Yishun at about 8.30pm on Oct 15, 2016.

Wong followed her all the way to the lift lobby of her block.

While she was waiting for the lift, he walked quickly behind her and used his left index finger to tap her on her buttock.

The victim reported the matter to the police the next day. Through follow-up investigations, police traced and arrested Wong five days later.

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime/engineer-fined-6000-for-molesting-poly-student

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wong Song Biao, 26, pleaded guilty to using criminal force to outrage the 19-year-old's modesty at the lift lobby of a block of flats in Yishun

serious, 6k just to touch buttock

u better change yr name to Wong, Song Meh

Yishun consperm have many siao lang

including our Huh Ni Mah

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
$6000 can buy him 6000/150=40 fucks at Geylang and he can touch and suck and lick whatever he wants.

The only other finger I know that is so expensive is this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6D1nK7q2i8I
Wong Song Biao, after paying S$6,000, must have that finger of his, plate it in .999 gold at the goldsmith or ?

How did the prosecution prove or the victim prove that...it was that FINGER & not any other "fingers"??:biggrin:

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
$6000 all goes to the state.
Girl get $0.
Girl could have a private settlement with him for $4K.
$4k could buy her a few mid range bags.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What a looser...at least that DJ that touch Taylor Swift butt Kenna fine 1 buck...n Taylor swift but is worth much more than a typical Singkies gals.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Got pic of the 19yo victim? I want to see how pretty that 19yo is that that guy could not control himself that cos him $6k.