• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Bride Ran Away! Sinkie Loser Groom Puts Up Wedding Dinner On Carousell

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
run-lion-wedding-package-carousell.jpg

If you think your life sucks, think again: A groom-to-be has put his entire wedding dinner package at Marina Mandarin, scheduled to take place on Oct. 13, 2017, on Carousell for resale.

This was after his bride-to-be ran away with someone else with less than two months to the big day.

The ad is even called “Run Lion”, which in Chinese is “zou shi” — translated to dialect is “zao sai“.

That means “elope” — assuming the bride-to-be ran away to marry someone else.

S$28,888 for 30 tables, negotiable

The sad story of what transpired was put up on Aug. 17, 2017, to accompany the Carousell ad.

From the looks of it, it looks genuine.

With 30 tables on offer and with deposit paid, the asking resale price of S$28,888 before GST for the whole package is rather reasonable, as wedding dinners at hotels can go upwards of S$2,000 for a table of 10 pax.

http://mothership.sg/2017/08/groom-...nner-package-on-carousell-after-bride-elopes/

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is amdk as reported on

Oh well facts of Life,its like being John malkovich,all women are attracted to John malkovich everybody loves John malkovich,if u could step inside the mind of John malkovich and be John malkovich for 30 mins a day,and have the wildest sex fantasy with the woman u love,whose having the wildest sex fantasy she's having sex with John malkovich who is actually u because ur in his mind controlling his head.

Sinkie chinks are born to lose.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is amdk as reported on

Oh well facts of Life,its like being John malkovich,all women are attracted to John malkovich everybody loves John malkovich,if u could step inside the mind of John malkovich and be John malkovich for 30 mins a day,and have the wildest sex fantasy with the woman u love,whose having the wildest sex fantasy she's having sex with John malkovich who is actually u because ur in his mind controlling his head.

Sinkie chinks are born to lose.
too many malfunctioning styro-johns :confused:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
5 tables for bride mother friends 5 tables for bride father friends 5 tables for groom father friends 5 tables for groom mother friends.

5 tables for brides friend 5 tables for groom friends.

Anymore to think of?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Don't understand why must have this sort of big wedding banquet...n have 30 tables...must be a rich family

Aiyah, not rich even have to borrow money and put up so many tables. Otherwise family will lose face mah. Pretend to be rich or show off wealth they don't have or can't afford is very normal among sinkies.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I suggest Sam Leong, organize this dinner for Sammyboy forumners mah. Negotiate down to $15,000, and put up for sale here on Sammyboy, and sell tickets to forumners. $50 per pax for each forumner is a very good deal for 10 course dinner. Sure got 200 forumners will sign up. I will be one of them. The other 100 or ten tables will be bought by ISD, Police, Homeland Security, ICA, PAP etc. to see which fuckers are posting on Sammyboy, and photograph everyone. Its good for the bros here to put a face to the nick. Although for people like Screwedball, that would not be necessary since the most scrotum like face must belong to him or JohnTan.

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
[h=3]Otherwise, you can read it here for convenience:[/h]
Dearest Shotgun/YoLo/Urgent/Budget Couples,
On behalf of the groom almost-to-be, (I cannot mention his name due to a gag order by the supreme council and bounded by a non disclosure agreement), I am letting go a wedding dinner package at Marina Mandarin on the 13th oct 2017.
Here are the juicy details:
1. 30 Tables (deposit paid)
2. Letting go at $28888 Before GST (can be nego slightly but the groom is super depressed now, i’ll front the negotiations)
FREE Perks if you take up this package:
1. We will sponsor the wedding car on the day itself (Maserati or Mercedes)
1.1 Driver included
2. We will sponsor the wedding gowns and suits for the couple
2.1 Do not worry about size, fitting services are available and FOC
3. We will sponsor the dresses and suits for both the couple’s parents
3.1 Do not worry about size, fitting services are available and FOC
4. We will ALSO sponsor the gowns for the sisters!!!
4.1 Do not worry about size, fitting services are available and FOC
4.2 Godzilla also can wear, pang xim
4.3 Sadly, up to 6 sisters only
4.3.1 BUT NEVERMIND!!! If you got more than 6 sisters, i steady bom bi bi TOP UP FOC FOR YOU!!!
5. We will sponsor the photographer AS WELL AS the videographer for the gate crash AND the wedding dinner itself
Groom’s situation:
This is a classic case of running lion towards the west or i’ll put nicely, “A journey to the west”
He has paid the ultimate price for conforming to our government’s policy: “Marry young, fuck now, give birth to more babies, help fight the aging population.”
I urge all fellow Shotgun/YoLo/Urgent/Budget Couples… THIS IS A GOOD STEAL!
ALTERNATE SOLUTION:
Can someone introduce a girl to the groom asap so that they can fall in love before 13th oct 2017 and get married on 13th oct 2017?
P.S.
“I what also don’t have, money I alot, not super super super rich, but rich enough to buy her hermes bao bao just to see her smile… But now… it’s ok. If i cannot be happy, I will want others to be happy… I can even drive the car on their wedding day 13/08/17…” – A 28-yr-old-groom-almost-to-be
Kindly help to share. (referral commission can nego)
THANKS!!!

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aiyah, not rich even have to borrow money and put up so many tables. Otherwise family will lose face mah. Pretend to be rich or show off wealth they don't have or can't afford is very normal among sinkies.

Haven't marry already in debt....no wonder marriages don't last

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
run-lion-wedding-package-carousell.jpg

If you think your life sucks, think again: A groom-to-be has put his entire wedding dinner package at Marina Mandarin, scheduled to take place on Oct. 13, 2017, on Carousell for resale.

This was after his bride-to-be ran away with someone else with less than two months to the big day.

The ad is even called “Run Lion”, which in Chinese is “zou shi” — translated to dialect is “zao sai“.

That means “elope” — assuming the bride-to-be ran away to marry someone else.

S$28,888 for 30 tables, negotiable

The sad story of what transpired was put up on Aug. 17, 2017, to accompany the Carousell ad.

From the looks of it, it looks genuine.

With 30 tables on offer and with deposit paid, the asking resale price of S$28,888 before GST for the whole package is rather reasonable, as wedding dinners at hotels can go upwards of S$2,000 for a table of 10 pax.

http://mothership.sg/2017/08/groom-...nner-package-on-carousell-after-bride-elopes/

Many a times, the Chinese wedding is a burden to the bridegroom and bride. Parents on both sides cannot agree on the allocation of tables and who should pay for the wedding. I even heard of a wedding that had to be called off because the parents on the bride' s side were not given enough tables for their relatives and the groom's parents despised the bride's parents for their large number of poor relatives from Kampung Malaysia. The bride decided to end the wedding. The poor bridegroom then had to call off the wedding by announcing that his wife had 'eloped' just so to have a reason to his rich relatives for the failed wedding.

wedding runaway.jpeg

Last edited:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
I suggest Sam Leong, organize this dinner for Sammyboy forumners mah.

Splendid idea! Invite a few hang flower girls, a couple of dozen of Bleu and/or XIII... I can drink my kopiO tarbao from my kopitiam here...

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
October 13.....Johnny boy, can get the grasslooters to take over & organise a dinner for the 'poor jaga girl' now PRESIDENT...