Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: Singapore Football Team Showed Its World Class Skills by Beating Laos 2-0

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    5,793
    My Reputation Points: 1066 / Power: 5

    Default Singapore Football Team Showed Its World Class Skills by Beating Laos 2-0

    SEA Games football: Singapore break two-game losing run with 2-0 win over Laos
    Strikers Taufik Suparno, making his first start in the competition, and Ikhsan Fandi scored in the 2-0 victory at the Selayang Stadium on Friday (Aug 18).

    The Young Lions had lost their first two games to Myanmar (2-0) and bitter rivals Malaysia (2-1).
    Quote Originally Posted by HK14K View Post
    No worries, the "Hero & Coward" thread will come but we should concentrate first on the nation hottest issue...
    Quote Originally Posted by gingerlyn View Post
    shameful and despicable scum PAP regime,
    a small island with millions of salary for PAP cronies from tax payers fund and yet have many hottest issues?

    only people who receive some scum benefits from shameful and despicable PAP regime cronies would agree your statement

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    22,231
    My Reputation Points: 381 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Singapore Football Team Showed Its World Class Skills by Beating Laos 2-0

    Poor Laos. So war-ridden, so poor, still have to loose to Sinkieland.
    The Worker's Party is the best opposition party.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    122
    My Reputation Points: 1300 / Power: 4

    Default Re: Singapore Football Team Showed Its World Class Skills by Beating Laos 2-0

    Singapore should get me as coach/manager.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    in a longkang somewhere in Mozambique
    Posts
    9,189
    My Reputation Points: 981 / Power: 10

    Default Re: Singapore Football Team Showed Its World Class Skills by Beating Laos 2-0

    Excellent. We should aim for 2022 World Cup.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    12,210
    My Reputation Points: 2771 / Power: 4

    Default Re: Singapore Football Team Showed Its World Class Skills by Beating Laos 2-0

    Today whack Laos. Tomorrow Brazil!
    Do something meaningful. Join the grassroots. Peoples' Association all the way!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    38,090
    My Reputation Points: 13416 / Power: 13

    Default Re: Singapore Football Team Showed Its World Class Skills by Beating Laos 2-0

    Does not make up for losing to Malaysia 2-1.

    Quote Originally Posted by gingerlyn View Post
    SEA Games football: Singapore break two-game losing run with 2-0 win over Laos
    Strikers Taufik Suparno, making his first start in the competition, and Ikhsan Fandi scored in the 2-0 victory at the Selayang Stadium on Friday (Aug 18).

    The Young Lions had lost their first two games to Myanmar (2-0) and bitter rivals Malaysia (2-1).

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    5,793
    My Reputation Points: 1066 / Power: 5

    Default Re: Singapore Football Team Showed Its World Class Skills by Beating Laos 2-0

    Quote Originally Posted by jw5 View Post
    Does not make up for losing to Malaysia 2-1.
    not only Malaysia, we lost to Myanmar.
    Quote Originally Posted by HK14K View Post
    No worries, the "Hero & Coward" thread will come but we should concentrate first on the nation hottest issue...
    Quote Originally Posted by gingerlyn View Post
    shameful and despicable scum PAP regime,
    a small island with millions of salary for PAP cronies from tax payers fund and yet have many hottest issues?

    only people who receive some scum benefits from shameful and despicable PAP regime cronies would agree your statement

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Great Lakes
    Posts
    8,959
    My Reputation Points: 640 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Singapore Football Team Showed Its World Class Skills by Beating Laos 2-0

    I think Singapore national soccer squad should play a friendly international match against the Canadian women soccer team. Should be quite an equal match. I will cheer for the beavers! And drink a case of Labatt's for the match.

    Cheers!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    545
    My Reputation Points: 298 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Singapore Football Team Showed Its World Class Skills by Beating Laos 2-0

    Laos - GDP per capita US$2,353
    Singapore - GDP per capita US$52,960

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    83
    My Reputation Points: 207 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Singapore Football Team Showed Its World Class Skills by Beating Laos 2-0

    Quote Originally Posted by bobby View Post
    Laos - GDP per capita US$2,353
    Singapore - GDP per capita US$52,960
    In other words their soccer should be better than ours.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    in a longkang somewhere in Mozambique
    Posts
    9,189
    My Reputation Points: 981 / Power: 10

    Default Re: Singapore Football Team Showed Its World Class Skills by Beating Laos 2-0

    I think we should hire Louis van Gaal to bring us to the next level.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    20,669
    My Reputation Points: 26511 / Power: 12

    Default Re: Singapore Football Team Showed Its World Class Skills by Beating Laos 2-0

    Quote Originally Posted by bobby View Post
    Laos - GDP per capita US$2,353
    Singapore - GDP per capita US$52,960
    How many Singaporeans really make S$35k a year let alone $70k GDP

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    3,989
    My Reputation Points: 899 / Power: 3

    Default Re: Singapore Football Team Showed Its World Class Skills by Beating Laos 2-0

    You sure there is no KELONG ?

    Laos - GDP per capita US$2K
    SGP - GDP per capita US$52K

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,820
    My Reputation Points: 859 / Power: 10

    Default Re: Singapore Football Team Showed Its World Class Skills by Beating Laos 2-0

    Quote Originally Posted by red amoeba View Post
    I think we should hire Louis van Gaal to bring us to the next level.
    not sure who he is, and neither do i drink that stuff....
    why not have vince van gogh instead - at least when he coaches, the players will get an "earful" to perform better

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    32
    My Reputation Points: 200 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Singapore Football Team Showed Its World Class Skills by Beating Laos 2-0

    Quote Originally Posted by jw5 View Post
    Does not make up for losing to Malaysia 2-1.
    Quote Originally Posted by gingerlyn View Post
    not only Malaysia, we lost to Myanmar.
    We are not world class in everything?

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Timbuktu
    Posts
    30,796
    My Reputation Points: 2501 / Power: 13

    Default Re: Singapore Football Team Showed Its World Class Skills by Beating Laos 2-0

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTan View Post
    Today whack Laos. Tomorrow Brazil!
    Are you marlboro tan?....world cup 2010!....ha ha ha ha ha ....

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Timbuktu
    Posts
    30,796
    My Reputation Points: 2501 / Power: 13

    Default Re: Singapore Football Team Showed Its World Class Skills by Beating Laos 2-0

    Quote Originally Posted by Semaj2357 View Post
    not sure who he is, and neither do i drink that stuff....
    why not have vince van gogh instead - at least when he coaches, the players will get an "earful" to perform better
    No need to go that far & that ancient....how about getting "uncle choo"....?? ha ha ha

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    32
    My Reputation Points: 200 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Singapore Football Team Showed Its World Class Skills by Beating Laos 2-0

    Quote Originally Posted by halsey02 View Post
    Are you marlboro tan?....world cup 2010!....ha ha ha ha ha ....
    I thought its woody wood pecker? yes no?

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    3,681
    My Reputation Points: 377 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Singapore Football Team Showed Its World Class Skills by Beating Laos 2-0

    Quote Originally Posted by steffychun View Post
    Poor Laos. So war-ridden, so poor, still have to loose to Sinkieland.

    Yes, so sad. War torn. So poor, yet has to put up the shitty feeling of losing to Singapore.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Chit Chat Shameless Singapore Football Team Lose to War Torn Afghanistan
    By gingerlyn in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 24-03-2017, 09:27 AM
  2. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-06-2015, 04:08 PM
  3. Singapore is Hub for Smuggling! World Class Customs!!!
    By Anonymous in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 22-03-2014, 11:47 AM
  4. Singapore Football Team Foreign Players up to mark?
    By Maverick01 in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 16-11-2009, 08:19 AM
  5. Second Singapore women team made it to Everest Summit!
    By fengshuisifu in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 22-05-2009, 04:07 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •