• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Singapore Football Team Showed Its World Class Skills by Beating Laos 2-0

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SEA Games football: Singapore break two-game losing run with 2-0 win over Laos
Strikers Taufik Suparno, making his first start in the competition, and Ikhsan Fandi scored in the 2-0 victory at the Selayang Stadium on Friday (Aug 18).

The Young Lions had lost their first two games to Myanmar (2-0) and bitter rivals Malaysia (2-1).

jw5

Loyal
Does not make up for losing to Malaysia 2-1. :(

SEA Games football: Singapore break two-game losing run with 2-0 win over Laos
Strikers Taufik Suparno, making his first start in the competition, and Ikhsan Fandi scored in the 2-0 victory at the Selayang Stadium on Friday (Aug 18).

The Young Lions had lost their first two games to Myanmar (2-0) and bitter rivals Malaysia (2-1).

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think Singapore national soccer squad should play a friendly international match against the Canadian women soccer team. Should be quite an equal match. I will cheer for the beavers! And drink a case of Labatt's for the match.

Cheers!

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think we should hire Louis van Gaal to bring us to the next level.
not sure who he is, and neither do i drink that stuff....
why not have vince van gogh instead - at least when he coaches, the players will get an "earful" to perform better :p

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
not sure who he is, and neither do i drink that stuff....
why not have vince van gogh instead - at least when he coaches, the players will get an "earful" to perform better :p

No need to go that far & that ancient....how about getting "uncle choo"....?? ha ha ha