• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious New Shengwu revelation in exclusive US News Interview

Pek Kim Lui

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at the PAP porlumpars attacking Shengwu

Kia Teck Chew · Engineer at Land Transport Authority (LTA)
I am saddened to see how he can be so 'easily' influenced. That means that he has not been adequately educated to make his own mind up and we then should all not go to Harvard. Just come up with the truth - you are afraid to come back for whatever reasons. That we can understand; I am just wondering if his parents have also migrated. All the best to them.
Like · Reply · 1 · 4 hrs
hr

he was back ....... in fact posted his fb in sg....... if he stayed his dad n aunt will hv to yield to the DIRTY ONEs

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I got a fren who was interviewed by ISD for almost 10 hours with all rights stripped by the ISD blokes.... after that he was ordered to shut the fuck up ie GAG order. An ordinary citize n who did NO wrong other than the fact he knows something that ISD wanted. Can't these bastards be more civil+ Time n expenses incurred not even re imbursed!! What an abuse of power in a democratic CUNTry

So those goondu goondu innocents dun think it won't happen to you......... if it could why not LSW???

Yup, 70% gongcheebye don't believe such things happen in singapore. They can ask Tharm how it feels to be interrogated like that. Shengwu is smart and was tipped off that this was his fate.