• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat I watched Trump face the media about the Charlottesville riots

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
The fucking US media is really anti Trump, his answers were for most parts logical and not inflammatory, but the US media made it out like he is some white supremacist supporting the KKK.

1) He said to all the media that he condemns all these sort of racist groups like the KKK. He has condemned them before and he will condemn them in the future. This apparently did not satisfy the media.

2) He said that not all the people in the rally were white supremacists. And he is right. Were there rascist groups there, yes there were. but the whole rally was against the removal of the statue of General Robert E Lee, the foremost Confederate General during the war. Many people who were not racist went to the rally to support opposition to the statue removal. Hell, if I were in Charlottesville at that time, I might have attended the rally against the statue removal. In my opinion, Robert E Lee was the best general in the Civil War. And he was an honourable one too. After his men failed at Picketts Charge at Gettysburg, and the survivors returned to their lines, he greeted them as they were coming in, wounded and defeated and said apologized to them all and said it was his fault. then he offered to resign. What kind of general does that? He was a loyal and patriotic american, it was just that he fought for the wrong side. I admire the man and his humbleness and tactical genius. He is as much a part of American History as Ulysses S Grant. His statue should not have been removed. The white supremacist movement took the statue rally as a rally for their course, but that is not the case. if the media had listened to what Trump said, instead of shouting at him, they would have seen that.

Other points that Trump did not make:

- Every stupid thing that stupid people do is blamed on him. If the POTUS has to condemn every moron who does a stupid act every day, he would have no time to run the country. The fact is that the driver who drove his car into the protesters and killed one of them was a nutjob racist who drove all the way from Ohio. The POTUS cannot condemn the actions of all these sort if nutjobs or he would not have time to shit. The fact is that the protesters the white driver killed and injured were white themselves. yes, that's right. They were not blacks, they were all whites. The white driver aimed his car at other white people. But the media calls him a racist. If he aims his car at blacks, of which I am sure there were many at the rally, then you can really say he was a racist. I think he was a nutjob more then anything.

Of course, non of this was dwelt on by the dishonest press.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah. This sbf is pure entertainment w fake or real news these shitskin members cant tell. Pass.

We are here to entertain low kife sinkies and retirees that has nothing better to do w their life.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Aiyah. This sbf is pure entertainment w fake or real news these shitskin members cant tell. Pass.

We are here to entertain low kife sinkies and retirees that has nothing better to do w their life.

Excuse me sir, Screwedballs is not a retiree, ok? He is a full time employed PAP IB staff.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Trump is no no longer a private citizen. As president of the US he must be careful of what he says because he is expected to unite all the people of the US. Call it as part of the job of the President.

He made 3 speeches:

Speech #1
He put the blame on all parties. People were not happy because he did not condemn the Neo Nazis & Ku Klus Clan enough & that he seemed to be trying to appease this group of Neo Nazis & KKK. Don't forget that a person was killed & many were hurt when a Neo Nazis supporter drove his car into the counter protestors.

Speech #2
As there was unhappiness about Trump being evasive about which group he was condeming, he was pressured into identifying the group i.e. Neo Nazis/KKK

Speech #3
While giving a speech about infrastructure Trump started talking about Charlottesville. What he said revealed his true feelings. It also shocked many people:biggrin:

As a result of this people started to distance themselves from Trump. Many in his business council quit. They represented the large companies in the US https://www.cnbc.com/2017/08/16/heres-whos-in-and-out-of-trumps-economic-advisory-councils.html
The leaders in the army, navy, airforce made a declaration that they did not share Trumps view

For Sporeans it may be hard to understand how americans feel about race & relations. Sometimes you need to watch shows like Stephen Colbert.

[video=youtube;ZVGsb5kjXlQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVGsb5kjXlQ[/video]

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
The fucking US media is really anti Trump, his answers were for most parts logical and not inflammatory, but the US media made it out like he is some white supremacist supporting the KKK.

1) He said to all the media that he condemns all these sort of racist groups like the KKK. He has condemned them before and he will condemn them in the future. This apparently did not satisfy the media.

2) He said that not all the people in the rally were white supremacists. And he is right. Were there rascist groups there, yes there were. but the whole rally was against the removal of the statue of General Robert E Lee, the foremost Confederate General during the war. Many people who were not racist went to the rally to support opposition to the statue removal. Hell, if I were in Charlottesville at that time, I might have attended the rally against the statue removal. In my opinion, Robert E Lee was the best general in the Civil War. And he was an honourable one too. After his men failed at Picketts Charge at Gettysburg, and the survivors returned to their lines, he greeted them as they were coming in, wounded and defeated and said apologized to them all and said it was his fault. then he offered to resign. What kind of general does that? He was a loyal and patriotic american, it was just that he fought for the wrong side. I admire the man and his humbleness and tactical genius. He is as much a part of American History as Ulysses S Grant. His statue should not have been removed. The white supremacist movement took the statue rally as a rally for their course, but that is not the case. if the media had listened to what Trump said, instead of shouting at him, they would have seen that.

- Every stupid thing that stupid people do is blamed on him. If the POTUS has to condemn every moron who does a stupid act every day, he would have no time to run the country. The fact is that the driver who drove his car into the protesters and killed one of them was a nutjob racist who drove all the way from Ohio. The POTUS cannot condemn the actions of all these sort if nutjobs or he would not have time to shit. The fact is that the protesters the white driver killed and injured were white themselves. yes, that's right. They were not blacks, they were all whites. The white driver aimed his car at other white people. But the media calls him a racist. If he aims his car at blacks, of which I am sure there were many at the rally, then you can really say he was a racist. I think he was a nutjob more then anything.

Nazi style white supremacy is akin to incest. Free speech may allow you to proclaim it, but associating with anyone promoting it is beyond despicable. There is no " logic " about it. Trump cannot see this. He was being " fair " and " logical ". Being fair to KKK and Neo-Nazis turns people's stomachs.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
For Sporeans it may be hard to understand how americans feel about race & relations. Sometimes you need to watch shows like Stephen Colbert.

That's not how "Americans: feel about Trump. It's how the Hollywood jetset, the liberal retards, the feminists and other so called "social justice warriors" feel and they do not represent the American people. They represent a small group who live in their own bubble and like hearing the sounds of their own voices.

The business leaders don't disagree with Trump. They all agree. They distance themselves from his opinions only because they worry about the financial consequences of not doing so publicly despite the fact that they agree privately. This is because the liberals have far more time on their hands to spew crap on the internet and launch vicious campaigns against companies they perceive to be aligning themselves with the Trump administration.

The real Americans, the ones who support Trump, have to go to work and earn an honest living in factories, in agriculture, in mining, in engineering and other jobs that actually produce stuff. They don't give a shit about being politically correct and saying the right things to appease the snowflakes. They just want to make sure they have a job to go to so they can put food on the table.

I've actually spent a considerable amount of time in the American midwest and I have to say that I am honored to have made friends with some of the nicest and gracious people I have come across. They are the ones with the protestant work ethic that made America what it is today. They may not be worldly but they certainly are not simpletons.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's not how "Americans: feel about Trump. It's how the Hollywood jetset, the liberal retards, the feminists and other so called "social justice warriors" feel and they do not represent the American people. They represent a small group who live in their own bubble and like hearing the sounds of their own voices.

The business leaders don't disagree with Trump. They all agree. They distance themselves from his opinions only because they worry about the financial consequences of not doing so publicly despite the fact that they agree privately. This is because the liberals have far more time on their hands to spew crap on the internet.

The real Americans, the ones who support Trump, have to go to work and earn an honest living in factories, in agriculture, in mining, in engineering and other jobs that actually produce stuff. They don't give a shit about being politically correct and saying the right things to appease the snowflakes. They just want to make sure they have a job to go to so they can put food on the table.

I actually agree with you :o
I think Trump will win a 2nd term because his supporters are the whites who feel that they are being left out of the American dream. Unless of course the Republicans decide to impeach him.

Trump won the elections because of the electoral college system & not by the popular vote.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some people will disagree whether Trump will stick around.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...or-trump-meltdown_us_591d1c53e4b094cdba511035

‘Art Of The Deal’ Co-Author: Trump Will Resign, Then Declare Victory

Tony Schwartz says Trump is in “pure terror” that he’s going to lose

The man who coauthored “Art of the Deal” with Donald Trump ― a book often cited on the campaign trail last year ― said the president will soon look for a way out of all of his administration’s scandals.

“There is no right and wrong for Trump, there’s winning and losing,” Tony Schwartz told CNN’s Anderson Cooper. “And right now, he is in pure terror that he is going to lose.”

Schwartz predicted that Trump would ultimately “lose,” but said he won’t go through an impeachment process.

“I surely believe that at some point over the next period of time he’s going to have to figure out a way to resign,” Schwartz said in comments posted online by Mediaite. But in quitting, Trump will try to “figure out a way, as he has done all his career, to turn a loss into a victory so he will declare victory when he leaves.”

Earlier in the segment, above, Schwartz told Cooper that Trump was “in a pretty significant meltdown.” He added:

“I think he’s reacting from a survival place. I think he’s being run by the part of his brain that’s reactive and impulsive, not capable of reflection and I think he’s in pure defensive mode.”

Schwartz, who wrote an op-ed about Trump earlier this week in The Washington Post, also had a warning for some of those closest to the president.

“Evidence of his meltdown is the fact that he’s starting to scream at Jared Kushner,” Schwartz said. “Honestly, I think his kids are next.”

Schwartz said Trump’s sons might be spared for now since they’re not really in the White House picture.

“I can honestly easily see him going after Ivanka if she says the wrong thing right now,” Schwartz said. “I remember very vividly when I was working with him how terrified people would be of going up against him in any way when you could sense that he was feeling I can guarantee you he is feeling right now.”

Last year, Schwartz repeatedly criticized Trump despite having worked with him. He also advised the Hillary Clinton campaign for free.

“This is my penance for having created a man who has become a monster,” he said in September. “I’ve spent 30 years feeling bad about it.”

Schwartz also said he would be donating his share of the profits from “Art Of The Deal” to the National Immigration Law Center, an organization that aids low-income immigrants.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So d supreme white deliberately killed a person. Not a terrorist act. But if d culprit was a muslim then is a islamist terrorist.:rolleyes: Anyone who kill d innocents by deliberate act should be condemned.

As usual we will have Sam..john...n all those pro donald dumb supporters jumpg n shoutg their master did d right thing by supportg d white culprit.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
So d supreme white deliberately killed a person. Not a terrorist act. But if d culprit was a muslim then is a islamist terrorist.:rolleyes: Anyone who kill d innocents by deliberate act should be condemned.

As usual we will have Sam..john...n all those pro donald dumb supporters jumpg n shoutg their master did d right thing by supportg d white culprit.

I condemn all terrorist acts but I agree with Trump that both sides are to blame. I'll add that the liberals are the ones who started it.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Last year, Schwartz repeatedly criticized Trump despite having worked with him. He also advised the Hillary Clinton campaign for free.

If he advised the Hillary campaign he must be a real idiot because that was one of the most disastrous campaigns I've ever seen.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The real fascist Nazist are the leftist Marxist Democrats.

D'Souza: How the Left is using their "big lie" to license violence and thuggery
[video=youtube;HXVqYErAnq8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXVqYErAnq8&t=1s[/video]

D'Souza unleashes fury on Democrats for ignorant monument protests
[video=youtube;_jxBjhddVog]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jxBjhddVog[/video]

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

The business leaders don't disagree with Trump. They all agree. They distance themselves from his opinions only because they worry about the financial consequences of not doing so publicly despite the fact that they agree privately. This is because the liberals have far more time on their hands to spew crap on the internet and launch vicious campaigns against companies they perceive to be aligning themselves with the Trump administration.

I've actually spent a considerable amount of time in the American midwest and I have to say that I am honored to have made friends with some of the nicest and gracious people I have come across. They are the ones with the protestant work ethic that made America what it is today. They may not be worldly but they certainly are not simpletons.

For once, I agree with you. I will have to see a shrink now.

kelton65

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bye, Bye Bannon,

Trump claims that he fired him
Bannon claims he left.

This just shows how entrenched the Swamp is in the White House. Steve Bannon will be much better fighting his enemies from the outside than face restriction by the White House.

gatehousethetinkertailor

Alfrescian
Loyal
ScreenShot2017-08-19at10.02.29AM.png

ScreenShot2017-08-19at10.02.44AM.png

ScreenShot2017-08-19at10.02.59AM.png

ScreenShot2017-08-19at10.06.03AM.png

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Better than fake BG Lee.