• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat 72-year-old PAP "Ferrari lady" convicted

Victory2016

Alfrescian
Loyal
SINGAPORE: A 72-year-old woman was found guilty on Thursday (Aug 17) of assaulting a driver when he refused to make way for her Ferrari along Telok Ayer Street.

In 2014, architect Shi Ka Yee honked at and shouted at the driver, 39-year-old Raphael Chong Yen Ping, before getting out of her red sports car and reaching through the window of Mr Chong’s BMW to punch him in the face.
ADVERTISING

He suffered a cut above his right eyebrow and was “in a state of shock”, he testified at Shi’s trial in June.
Shi left the scene before police arrived, driving off despite her claim that Mr Chong had not left enough room for her Ferrari to pass.

District Judge Chay Yuen Fatt rejected Shi’s defence – that she had “instinctively” slapped Mr Chong because he swore at her. “I accept the victim’s evidence that she punched him in the face,” Judge Chay said.

“It was a punch, not a slap, and (Mr Chong) did not use profanities,” the judge added, noting Mr Chong’s testimony was “fully corroborated” by an eyewitness.
Advertisement

For causing hurt, Shi could be jailed for up to two years and/or fined up to S$5,000.

SHI FACES MORE CHARGES FOR HARASSMENT, TRESPASS, WRONGFUL RESTRAINT

Shi faces six more charges unrelated to the incident, including for harassing her neighbour, Mr Nasrat Lucas Muzayyin, and trespassing on his property.
The incident involved a rain tree on Shi’s property at 12 Astrid Hill, which had branches hanging over the Muzayyins’ property next door. When Mr Muzayyin hired an arborist to trim the branches of the tree, Shi allegedly told him: “You cut my tree, my tree is living thing, I hope your kids die (sic).”
Shi also removed the key from the ignition of the arborist’s cherry picker, leaving the man stranded up on the raintree for an hour.

To stop Shi from getting away, Mr Muzayyin stood in front of her Porsche as she prepared to drive off, but this did not stop her. Instead, Shi revved her engine and edged her car towards him.

The neighbours’ dispute ended up before the High Court after Mr Muzayyin sued Shi “for the nuisance of her ever-growing rain tree”, for Shi’s trespass onto his land and for assault, because Shi had put him “in fear of injury”.

Mr Muzayyin won, and Shi was ordered to pay thousands in damages. Shi’s appeal was later blocked by the High Court. Justice Choo Han Teck said: “There is no merit in letting this case incur any more court time when cases with greater social issues are waiting in line.”
Shi was subsequently slapped with criminal charges arising out of the incident on Feb 17, 2015.

She faces another two charges for allegedly stopping her car in the middle of Orchard Road, bringing traffic to a halt, to tell another driver to “return to China”.
These charges will be dealt with separately at a later date.

Read more at http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...cted-of-assaulting-driver-who-refused-9131768

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
knn, another siao sinkie charbor at her best poise ".....getting out of her red sports car and reaching through the window of Mr Chong’s BMW to punch him in the face." argh ptui...!

own up, which siao charbors in this forum behave the same here? :biggrin:

sorechai

Alfrescian
Loyal
knn, another siao sinkie charbor at her best poise ".....getting out of her red sports car and reaching through the window of Mr Chong’s BMW to punch him in the face." argh ptui...!

own up, which siao charbors in this forum behave the same here? :biggrin:

No more ginfreely so no more siao sinkie charbor

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
some of these "sore hai" remind me of this song by Beyonce, it goes like this "if I were a boy, I'd chase after girls..." lmao

Kotekbengkok

Alfrescian
Loyal
OK, so whats gonna happen come sentencing day? Nothing much I reckon. Another elite who will get a slap on the wrist. She is an incorrigible old hag who is looking for attention in the wrong areas. She just needs an Pinoy toy boy like what Jenny Chua has. Do you see Jenny Chua behaving badly? The other incorrigible who also needs a Pinoy toy boy is the hour glass Jennie who has never recovered from her husbands new Korean hobby. These old rich troublesome tai tai shd just be euthanised.

SINGAPORE: A 72-year-old woman was found guilty on Thursday (Aug 17) of assaulting a driver when he refused to make way for her Ferrari along Telok Ayer Street.

In 2014, architect Shi Ka Yee honked at and shouted at the driver, 39-year-old Raphael Chong Yen Ping, before getting out of her red sports car and reaching through the window of Mr Chong’s BMW to punch him in the face.
ADVERTISING

He suffered a cut above his right eyebrow and was “in a state of shock”, he testified at Shi’s trial in June.
Shi left the scene before police arrived, driving off despite her claim that Mr Chong had not left enough room for her Ferrari to pass.

District Judge Chay Yuen Fatt rejected Shi’s defence – that she had “instinctively” slapped Mr Chong because he swore at her. “I accept the victim’s evidence that she punched him in the face,” Judge Chay said.

“It was a punch, not a slap, and (Mr Chong) did not use profanities,” the judge added, noting Mr Chong’s testimony was “fully corroborated” by an eyewitness.
Advertisement

For causing hurt, Shi could be jailed for up to two years and/or fined up to S$5,000.

SHI FACES MORE CHARGES FOR HARASSMENT, TRESPASS, WRONGFUL RESTRAINT

Shi faces six more charges unrelated to the incident, including for harassing her neighbour, Mr Nasrat Lucas Muzayyin, and trespassing on his property.
The incident involved a rain tree on Shi’s property at 12 Astrid Hill, which had branches hanging over the Muzayyins’ property next door. When Mr Muzayyin hired an arborist to trim the branches of the tree, Shi allegedly told him: “You cut my tree, my tree is living thing, I hope your kids die (sic).”
Shi also removed the key from the ignition of the arborist’s cherry picker, leaving the man stranded up on the raintree for an hour.

To stop Shi from getting away, Mr Muzayyin stood in front of her Porsche as she prepared to drive off, but this did not stop her. Instead, Shi revved her engine and edged her car towards him.

The neighbours’ dispute ended up before the High Court after Mr Muzayyin sued Shi “for the nuisance of her ever-growing rain tree”, for Shi’s trespass onto his land and for assault, because Shi had put him “in fear of injury”.

Mr Muzayyin won, and Shi was ordered to pay thousands in damages. Shi’s appeal was later blocked by the High Court. Justice Choo Han Teck said: “There is no merit in letting this case incur any more court time when cases with greater social issues are waiting in line.”
Shi was subsequently slapped with criminal charges arising out of the incident on Feb 17, 2015.

She faces another two charges for allegedly stopping her car in the middle of Orchard Road, bringing traffic to a halt, to tell another driver to “return to China”.
These charges will be dealt with separately at a later date.

Read more at http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...cted-of-assaulting-driver-who-refused-9131768

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
just can imagine how she was when she was younger, nose high up kind of spg cunt!:biggrin:

She's not just any 'cunt'. She's the wife of Heng Chiang Meng, ex-PAP MP. Both are on the board at Keppel Land, and are emblematic of how widespread cronyism and nepotism backed by a system of patronage are destroying the social fabric of Singapore.

2-20.jpg

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For those old enough to remember something about the Nassim Jade 'char kway teow' saga and the defamation lawsuit involving Tang Liang Hong, here's a portion of TLH's court affiavit mentioning that the 'cunt' was one of the beneficiaries of the Nassim Jade sale, receiving an even bigger discount than old fart himself:

I enclose herewith a copy of each of the two (2) schedules made out from caveats lodged at the Land Registry and marked Exihibit "TLH-1" and Exhibit "TLH-2" respectively. I refer to the said exhibits, and respectfully draw this Court’s attention to the fact that Justice Lai, Freddy Lee Thiam Yew (SM Lee’s younger brother) and
one Shi Ka Yee are the three parties who paid the lowest price per square foot for their Nassim Jade units. In addition, Justice Lai signed the contract of sale and purchase in respect of his Nassim Jade unit on the same day as SM Lee and DPM Lee signed theirs, namely, 16 May 1995. I submit to the Court that the matters stated in this and the preceding sub-paragraph are further evidence of the close ties between Justice Lai and the Lee family.

Lee Kuan Yew v Tang Liang Hong/Teo Siew Har – Tang Liang Hong's Affidavit

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
She's not just any 'cunt'. She's the wife of Heng Chiang Meng, ex-PAP MP. Both are on the board at Keppel Land, and are emblematic of how widespread cronyism and nepotism backed by a system of patronage are destroying the social fabric of Singapore.

2-20.jpg

You would wonder why the gahmen controlled media did not care to mention this juicy bit of their relationship.....

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal

2-20.jpg

Patti Hsi Ka Yee was never married to Heng Chiang Meng. She was married to the former CEO of Rothschild S'pore, Mr Patrick Teo.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
OK, so whats gonna happen come sentencing day? Nothing much I reckon. Another elite who will get a slap on the wrist. She is an incorrigible old hag who is looking for attention in the wrong areas. She just needs an Pinoy toy boy like what Jenny Chua has. Do you see Jenny Chua behaving badly? The other incorrigible who also needs a Pinoy toy boy is the hour glass Jennie who has never recovered from her husbands new Korean hobby. These old rich troublesome tai tai shd just be euthanised.

Road rage with assault precedent CJ Yung Pung How. Four weeks.