• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat No Wonder PAP Said Foreigners Are More Hungry

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was at a wet market this morning and passed by the hawker centre.

Most coffee stalls had Singaporean middle aged mothers helping to man the stalls.

Then passed by one coffee stall and observed many uncles patronising and mingling around the stall. Observed the stall owner's wife is a PRC abt 30+. The uncles' eyes were glued on her. She wore a low cut blouse with deep cleavage showing ample breasts. Every now and then she will "innocently" bend down to retrieve some utensils. She granted the uncles an eyeful of her ample, half exposed bosom.

No wonder the pap said the foreigners are hungrier. They are more daring and more willing.

No wonder molest cases and rapes are rising in SG. Female foreigners seduce uncles. Male foreigners rape chio SG girls.

Last edited:

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was at a wet market this morning and passed by the hawker centre.

Most coffee stalls had Singaporean middle aged mothers helping to man the stalls.

Then passed by one coffee stall and observed many uncles patronising and mingling around the stall. Observed the stall owner's wife is a PRC abt 30+. The uncles' eyes were glued on her. She wore a low cut blouse with deep cleavage showing ample breasts. Every now and then she will "innocently" bend down to retrieve some utensils. She granted the uncles an eyeful of her ample, half exposed bosom.

No wonder the pap said the foreigners are hungrier. They are more daring and more willing.

No wonder molest cases and rapes are rising in SG. Female foreigners seduce uncles. Male foreigners rape chio SG girls.

Yup, more proof that the PAP is at fault. Keep the evidence coming. I am compiling a dossier of all your helpful evidence which I will present to the UN for the coming trial of the "People Vs the PAP".

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup, more proof that the PAP is at fault. Keep the evidence coming. I am compiling a dossier of all your helpful evidence which I will present to the UN for the coming trial of the "People Vs the PAP".

read the "Misdeeds of PAP" thread. So far there are 45 listed PAP misdeeds