• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Go DNA check yr mixed race type. Asia is diakect type...

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go DNA check yr mixed race type. Asia is dialect type...

This White Supremist leader think he is ALL white race after dna check he is 1/2 fuck one part from Africa.

Malu lah ..... must gostan balek kampong Africa to search his roots and kowtau to his black chor kong.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craig_Cobb

Go check yr dna are u hokkien mixed before u talk rubbish...

Hokkien are the best ....

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sam Leong better check his dna belong to Ah neh bangla chor kong ....hahaha

Or chink dna mixed.... then he is stuff.

Last edited:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Go DNA check yr mixed race type. Asia is dialect type...

What difference does it make? We're all human beings.

Though some might be pariahs.

Cheers!

This White Supremist leader think he is ALL white race after dna check he is 1/2 fuck one part from Africa.

Malu lah ..... must gostan balek kampong Africa to search his roots and kowtau to his black chor kong.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craig_Cobb

Go check yr dna are u hokkien mixed before u talk rubbish...

Hokkien are the best ....

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

1st dna test he was 14% sub-saharan african (could be arab, moroccan, tunisian, algerian, egyptian, etc.) 2nd dna test he was 3% iberian (moors or sub-saharan, spaniard, etc.) 3rd test he was 69% sinkie.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

1st dna test he was 14% sub-saharan african (could be arab, moroccan, tunisian, algerian, egyptian, etc

Geography lesson: sub-Saharan ('south of the Sahara') Africa is Negroid, and a byword for all that is wrong with our world – the poorest, most abject, most primitive, literally the 'black hole' of the world.

Northern Africa is largely Semitic – Arabs, Berbers, Moors, Assyrians, Jews (Sephardi).

Having said that, recent genetic studies have shown that many Americans have African DNA. And the ironic finding is that those in the South (where most white supremacist groups are based) have more black DNA than anywhere else. Up to 10% of Southerners who consider themselves white have black DNA.

Study proves Southern white people have more black DNA than those in the rest of the U.S

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Geography lesson: sub-Saharan ('south of the Sahara') Africa is Negroid, and a byword for all that is wrong with our world – the poorest, most abject, most primitive, literally the 'black hole' of the world.

Northern Africa is largely Semitic – Arabs, Berbers, Moors, Assyrians, Jews (Sephardi).

Having said that, recent genetic studies have shown that many Americans have African DNA. And the ironic finding is that those in the South (where most white supremacist groups are based) have more black DNA than anywhere else. Up to 10% of Southerners who consider themselves white have black DNA.

Study proves Southern white people have more black DNA than those in the rest of the U.S

thanks for the geography lesson. for southerners to have more black dna, that's because like thomas jefferson who kept a black mistress they got horny and fucked around with niggers quite a bit. i would too if i see this slave chick bathing in my pool everyday.

IMG_0080.JPG

Last edited:

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

And then there are black people who pass for white:

[video=youtube;qMp20fZ6PSM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMp20fZ6PSM[/video]

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

for southerners to have more black dna, that's because like thomas jefferson who kept a black mistress they got horny and fucked around with niggers quite a bit. i would too if i see this slave chick bathing in my pool everyday.

Actually most of the black admixture probably came in the cotton fields from well-hung back slaves pumping the hungry pussies of their white mistresses which couldn't be satisfied by their hubbies' limp white dicks. :smile:

Summertime ... and the livin' is easy ...

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Sam Leong better check his dna belong to Ah neh bangla chor kong ....hahaha

Or chink dna mixed.... then he is stuff.

I already checked I have chink and ah-neh DNA in me. However my loyalty is to Myanmar. Burmese are the best.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Actually most of the black admixture probably came in the cotton fields from well-hung back slaves pumping the hungry pussies of their white mistresses which couldn't be satisfied by their hubbies' limp white dicks. :smile:

Summertime ... and the livin' is easy ...

you've been reading too many cheap romance novels of slave niggers shagging plantation mistresses.

IMG_0081.JPG

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Angmoh charbor w big boobs and arse mostly come from zafrican region.

Real angmoh no boobs that big but chink boobs size.

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Has it to do with Chinese culture is associated with Buddhism religion?

Which ethnic group offended u? Or has to do with yr grown up time bullied by them?

I can't stand ah nehs either. Disliking a certain ethnic group has nothing to do with DNA. It's about disdain for an inferior culture.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Has it to do with Chinese culture is associated with Buddhism religion?

Which ethnic group offended u? Or has to do with yr grown up time bullied by them?

The Chinks are ugly, selfish, rude and uncouth. The Ah Nehs are cheats, liars and smell bad.