• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat We are lucky to see Trump in our lifetime

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
We are lucky in a morbid way to see an individual destroy the most successful country in our lifetime. I am sure no one expected such an individual to appear and make a fool of himself and the oldest political party and much of the country.

What is also revealing that the separation of power principle and the bedrock of their political system does not work. As long as Trump does not commit a crime, there is no mechanism to remove him from power. Imagine it is within his gift to start a World World just by his conduct and his words.

Its quite revealing that both China and Russia to their credit have stepped up to the plate to control North Korea. Also revealing that South Korea has made it clear that both Trump and the US are lost at sea.

The lesson that we all can take from this is that we need to re-configure what can be the worst case scenario in world politics.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Trump is the wild card who will bring lasting peace to the Korean Peninsula. South Korea will thank him later. Fuck China and Russia!

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Silly scroobal don't understand blinksmanship. Whoever blinks first loses! Fat Kim can't be that stupid not to back down. US President at most 8 years, health permits Bui Kim got many more to go as Supreme Leader. Who got more to lose you tell me? Time to teach the fatso some manners when addressing the most powerful nation in the world. Fire and fury!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Trump is a breath of fresh air. He is single handedly dismantling the cosy relationship between the various arms of government. The draining of the swamp has commenced and I wish him every success.

The most useless President in my time has to be his predecessor O'bummer. He did absolutely nothing. The white house was run as PR exercise to get people to like him. He did nothing, he achieved nothing, he dealt with nothing.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
We are lucky in a morbid way to see an individual destroy the most successful country in our lifetime. I am sure no one expected such an individual to appear and make a fool of himself and the oldest political party and much of the country.

What is also revealing that the separation of power principle and the bedrock of their political system does not work. As long as Trump does not commit a crime, there is no mechanism to remove him from power. Imagine it is within his gift to start a World World just by his conduct and his words.

Its quite revealing that both China and Russia to their credit have stepped up to the plate to control North Korea. Also revealing that South Korea has made it clear that both Trump and the US are lost at sea.

The lesson that we all can take from this is that we need to re-configure what can be the worst case scenario in world politics.

Destroy simi lancheow? US stock markets at all time high. My american friends are laughing all the way to the bank because their stock market portfolio and mutual funds are making out like gangbusters. What did Obama ever do for them? Employment is also way up in the US and real estate market is on its way back. As usual, the facts don't gel with your fucking narratives.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Trump is a breath of fresh air. He is single handedly dismantling the cosy relationship between the various arms of government. The draining of the swamp has commenced and I wish him every success.

The most useless President in my time has to be his predecessor O'bummer. He did absolutely nothing. The white house was run as PR exercise to get people to like him. He did nothing, he achieved nothing, he dealt with nothing.

U are 100% right. Obummer won his first term based partially on promises to prosecute and go after the people that caused the subprime mortgage crisis and the subsequent recession. Who did he jail? Not even one guy.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Destroy simi lancheow? US stock markets at all time high. My american friends are laughing all the way to the bank because their stock market portfolio and mutual funds are making out like gangbusters. What did Obama ever do for them? Employment is also way up in the US and real estate market is on its way back. As usual, the facts don't gel with your fucking narratives.

Employment was already way up before Trump took office. The economy was already growing. So what facts are you talking about?

If Trump claims the rise in stock market as vindication of his policies ...then will he accept that he fails when the market tanks? Or is he going to blame everybody else?

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal

Trump is good for the rest of the world.

It is fortunate that SK realises that millions of SK citizens will be victims of USA regime change in NK. Hope they can stop Trump.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Employment was already way up before Trump took office. The economy was already growing. So what facts are you talking about?

If Trump claims the rise in stock market as vindication of his policies ...then will he accept that he fails when the market tanks? Or is he going to blame everybody else?

Stock market rose because of the expectation of tax cuts. Trumps initiatives in doubt now. Even his own party want to get rid of him. What a ninny.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
In a funny way, Trump has indeed turned every thing on its head and he does not differentiate between the democrats, republicans, establishment and non-establishment. Its like someone who has no idea and no education in surgery being asked to do surgery because he was successful in gardening and good with the tools.

The problem is that he is being viewed as an idiot and more so now than ever before.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for the usual penetrating insight. After reading your post I checked my TV and realised that it was was actually upside down and therefore was reading the stock makers chart the wrong way around. Turned it around now.

This country needs you more than anyone and now more than ever.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

Is it judgment on USA for the evils it has done to Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, Libya, S Vietnam, Korea, etc?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
In a funny way, Trump has indeed turned every thing on its head and he does not differentiate between the democrats, republicans, establishment and non-establishment. Its like someone who has no idea and no education in surgery being asked to do surgery because he was successful in gardening and good with the tools.

The problem is that he is being viewed as an idiot and more so now than ever before.

Only dumbshits like you view him as an idiot. I remind you that 50% of the american voters voted for him. Obviously, they did not view him as an idiot, in fact, they viewed him more favourably that Hilarious Hillary. 63 million americans can't be all wrong.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Thanks for the usual penetrating insight. After reading your post I checked my TV and realised that it was was actually upside down and therefore was reading the stock makers chart the wrong way around. Turned it around now.

This country needs you more than anyone and now more than ever.
Damned right, and don't u forget it.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
I disagree. If not for trump NK would have fired off a few ICBMs by now. The NK know tehy are dealing with a no nonsense guy would not hesitate to unleash a few ICBM at pyongyang. he walks the talk unlike fark up obama. all these mess is created by that incompetent useless Obama . he did NOT did anything for 8 years with as president. the NK problem was not overnight. It is due to Obama and hIlary clinton incompetencies for 8 years. thanks for Trump NK has backed off. If Obama or hilary is president I am suke that fatboy Kim would laughed and unleashed a few ICBMs at guam and later alaska. give credit to Trump where it is due.

tyudm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anything detrimental to Singapore Trump does is good. Other than that it doesn't really matters.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
What an idiotic thread started by a liberal mental nutcase.

Under Trump, stock market is rising on good market sentiment and recovering economy. He shows he can deal a harsh slap to violent dictators by bombing Syria.

Under Obama? Shit happens like Obamacare and BlackLivesMatter. Oh and economy was the shit. Despite having 8 long years, Obama didn't fix it.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Absolutely he did nothing and nothing turn into world peace and this peace allow NK to develop nuke technology to the most advanced.

I already see that obama is a great siam ka leow king and wayang when come to talk war.

And obama time was about great borderless flow of migrants IT boom again and propertie booming and who care of bombing and war.

Last edited:

kelton65

Alfrescian
Loyal
Right now Trump is getting whacked over over his insincere condemnation of white supremacists. I am not sure is he doing it just for the media attention or does he really mean it.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/08/16/trump-charlottesville-temper-chaos-241721

‘He is stubborn and doesn't realize how bad this is getting’
The Charlottesville furor is the latest example of the chaos that can result from Trump’s temper and refusal to back down.

President Donald Trump’s decision to double down on his argument that “both sides” were to blame for the violent clashes at a white supremacist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, was driven in part by his own anger — and his disdain for being told what to do.

Trump’s temper has been a constant force in this eight-month-old White House. He’s made policy decisions after becoming irritated with staffers and has escalated fights in the past few weeks with everyone from the Senate majority leader to the volatile dictator of North Korea.

The controversy over his response to the Charlottesville violence was no different. Agitated about being pressured by aides to clarify his first public statement, Trump unexpectedly unwound the damage control of the prior two days by assigning blame to the “alt-left” and calling some of the white supremacist protesters “very fine people.”

“In some ways, Trump would rather have people calling him racist than say he backed down the minute he was wrong,” one adviser to the White House said on Wednesday about Charlottesville. “This may turn into the biggest mess of his presidency because he is stubborn and doesn't realize how bad this is getting.”

For Trump, anger serves as a way to manage staff, express his displeasure or simply as an outlet that soothes him. Often, aides and advisers say, he’ll get mad at a specific staffer or broader situation, unload from the Oval Office and then three hours later act as if nothing ever occurred even if others still feel rattled by it. Negative television coverage and lawyers earn particular ire from him.

White House officials and informal advisers say the triggers for his temper are if he thinks someone is lying to him, if he’s caught by surprise, if someone criticizes him, or if someone stops him from trying to do something or seeks to control him.

That latter trigger — of attempting to corral him — set in motion the past five tense days surrounding Charlottesville. On Saturday, the president failed to condemn white supremacists, who had marched through the city shouting anti-Semitic chants and assaulting counterprotesters. One of them killed a 32-year-old woman and injured roughly 20 others when he rammed his car at a high speed into a crowd.

Under intense pressure from aides and fellow Republican lawmakers, whose support the president needs to advance his agenda, Trump gave a more conciliatory speech on Monday. He clarified that he does not support specifically the KKK, neo-Nazis and white supremacists, but then he backtracked to his more defiant stance just 24 hours later during an impromptu news conference at Trump Tower, meant to focus on infrastructure.

“I do think there is blame — yes, I think there is blame on both sides,” Trump said, equating the actions of the white supremacists with the other protesters. Hate group leaders like David Duke saw the comments as yet another sign of the president’s support.

The majority of Trump’s top aides, with the notable exception of Steve Bannon, had been encouraging Trump to put to an end this damaging news cycle and talk that makes him seem sympathetic to groups that widely decry Jews, minorities and women. But the president did not want to be told what to do and seemed in high spirits on Tuesday evening, even as headlines streamed out about his seeming overtures to hate groups, according to one White House adviser who spoke to him.

The president “thinks he's right. He still thinks he's right,” an adviser said.

But in this White House, Trump’s anger isn’t just a side detail for stories about the various warring ideological factions, or who’s up and down in the West Wing. Instead, that anger and its rallying cry helped to fuel his rise to the White House, and now Trump uses it as a way to govern, present himself to the American public and even create policy.

In one stark example, the president’s dislike of being told what to do played a role in his decision to abruptly ban all transgender people from the military: a move opposed by his own defense secretary, James Mattis, and the head of the Coast Guard, who vowed not to honor the president’s decree.

The president had grown tired of White House lawyers telling him what he could and could not do on the ban and numerous other issues such as labor regulations, said one informal White House adviser. While multiple factors were in play with the transgender ban, Trump has grown increasingly frustrated by the lawyers’ calls for further study and caution, so he took it upon himself to tweet out the news of the ban, partly as a reminder to the lawyers who’s in charge, the adviser said.

“For Trump, there came a moment where he wanted to re-establish that he was going to do what he was going to do,” said the adviser, who knows both the president and members of the staff. “He let his lawyers know that it’s his job to make decisions and their job to figure out how to implement it.”

Press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said Wednesday night: "The President is focused on what Americans care about — growing our economy, creating jobs, protecting our border and keeping our country safe — not tabloid gossip, which the media seems to care so much about."

Trump is by no means the only president to be driven by his temper at times. Bill Clinton, Dwight Eisenhower and Richard Nixon all were famously known for their anger, while John F. Kennedy had a reputation for speaking sharply to staff, said Timothy Naftali, a presidential historian and clinical associate professor of public service at New York University. Nixon’s aides dealt with his vitriol by trying to build walls around him to protect the public from his moods as an internal set of West Wing checks and balances. It’s harder to set up those guardrails for the tweeter in chief.

“It’s not unusual to have presidents motivated by anger," Naftali added. "The difference with Trump is the lack of filter, so we’re seeing much more of his thinking than we ever saw with past presidents.”

Trump’s quickness to anger and the destructive aftermath have been a hallmark of his presidency from the very beginning. Former White House press secretary Sean Spicer was widely mocked after he was forced to tussle with reporters in the briefing room and make factually inaccurate claims about the size of Trump’s inauguration crowds as the president fumed at the side-by-side comparisons with President Barack Obama’s inauguration.

Another of Trump’s major outbursts happened back in March, when he unloaded on Attorney General Jeff Sessions, White House lawyer Don McGahn and senior strategist Steve Bannon in the Oval Office for Sessions’ decision to recuse himself from the Russia investigations. It’s a move that still irks the president, and recently Trump publicly said he would not have appointed Sessions to oversee the Department of Justice if he had known about the chance for recusal.

Trump has also become angry on several occasions with McGahn, sometimes for matters entirely out of his control, such as the investigations into Russia’s interference in the 2016 campaign, or the poorly received rollout of the president’s first immigration and travel ban. That executive order was written by Bannon and senior adviser Stephen Miller and is tied up in the courts.

Other notable targets of the president’s frustrations have included national security adviser H.R. McMaster, former chief of staff Reince Priebus and Spicer, who was often on the receiving end of profane criticisms when Trump did not approve of something as innocuous as the chyrons on the TV news shows he watched.

The outbursts extend back to Trump’s campaign days when he could become irritated about expenses and money, according to a senior campaign official.

Some aides and advisers defended the president’s temper by chalking it up to part of the deal of working in a demanding environment for a high-profile boss, a situation that could easily be replicated in Wall Street or Hollywood.

“When the president is upset and people are in the room, it does not mean he is necessarily upset with them," one close adviser to the White House said. "Often, he is upset with the direction of where the situation was going.”

Nor is Trump’s anger omnipresent. It does not always appear in traditionally stressful situations such as during personnel changes, or responding to a major threat or incident. Instead, the president’s temper flares when he feels personally wronged, or controlled, or as if someone is not being loyal to him, aides and advisers say.

The few White House staffers who have managed to escape Trump’s wrath include his daughter, Ivanka; longtime aide Hope Hicks; and, to some extent, Kellyanne Conway, counselor to the president, and Marc Short, director of legislative affairs.

Some Mondays in the White House have been particularly bad for the president’s outbursts. With more time to read the newspapers, watch TV and call old friends over the weekend, Trump sometimes returns to the White House fired up about a specific issue and “loaded,” as one adviser called it.

On one particular Monday, he unleashed on McGahn for failing to solve the Russia investigations — even though an outside attorney, Marc Kasowitz, had assumed the Russia portfolio.

“The possibility that the president is annoyed and angry and yells at someone in the building is not of a lot of consequence to me because it happens all of the time,” said one informal yet frequent adviser to the White House.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Trump is saving USA from destruction from fascist, Nazi and Marxism known as the Democrats.

AWESOME: D’Souza spoils leftist picnic with hard facts
[video=youtube;vamfWeGMm7w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vamfWeGMm7w[/video]

EXCLUSIVE: Behind-the-scenes look at "The Big Lie" with Dinesh D'Souza
[video=youtube;X9YRmWFPZH0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9YRmWFPZH0[/video]