• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Davinder Singh

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes bayi are pathological wife beaters too, just a notch below the scale of the Tamils. Devinders ex wife was a Tamil so I guess he thought, might as well, she should get the same treatment since Tamil wife like being beaten up.

I thought his wife was Eurasian or Portuguese?

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes bayi are pathological wife beaters too, just a notch below the scale of the Tamils. Devinders ex wife was a Tamil so I guess he thought, might as well, she should get the same treatment since Tamil wife like being beaten up.

Victoria Gomez
may have two sons

Kotekbengkok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gomez is a south Indian Anglisised name. Many Keralan have this name. Do you remember Gomez Curry which used to be at Selegie? Quite good fiery South Indian curry with unique Kerala taste.. Not sure if it's still around.

I thought his wife was Eurasian or Portuguese?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Family rallied around her and got her out. Indian community is famous for hiding such matters. They are very well to do and includes some connected individuals. When DS was taken out for GE2006, he sent in his right hand man from his office to take over his ward - our current Deputy AG.

How come he is not in jail? Oh well.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Spot on. Btw, this family were close to Eurasians due to hockey from the 50s such as the likes of Pennefather and company. So the Eurasians are fully aware what took place.

Gomez is a south Indian Anglisised name. Many Keralan have this name. Do you remember Gomez Curry which used to be at Selegie? Quite good fiery South Indian curry with unique Kerala taste.. Not sure if it's still around.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wife after graduating from law school did not want to practise and applied again to NUS to do an Arts degree. NUS / NTU do not allow for a second entry level degree course but some one managed to pull string and she did a second entry level degree course. She then went into social science research or something.

Its only after the divorce and some time meandering around that she pursued post grad law and entered academia. The payback was the book on the Singapore legal system. Her father was very well respected in law.

The lives of the rich and famous.

What I'm surprised about is that his ex wife is some prominent lawyer too and why she took this shit from him for so long. Maybe these Tamil women actually like being beaten up. Strange people.

bhoven

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wife after graduating from law school did not want to practise and applied again to NUS to do an Arts degree. NUS / NTU do not allow for a second entry level degree course but some one managed to pull string and she did a second entry level degree course. She then went into social science research or something.

Its only after the divorce and some time meandering around that she pursued post grad law and entered academia. The payback was the book on the Singapore legal system. Her father was very well respected in law.

The lives of the rich and famous.

Wrong lady..... u r referring to SS's wife not DS'

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Family rallied around her and got her out. Indian community is famous for hiding such matters. They are very well to do and includes some connected individuals. When DS was taken out for GE2006, he sent in his right hand man from his office to take over his ward - our current Deputy AG.

Is "wife bashing" one of the reasons that "bayi" was substituted at the 2006 GE?

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's the alcohol.

One RI ex-principal in the '70s would go to the Balmoral Pub at Holland Village every day during his lunch break to get his fix. A very soft-spoken and kind man, well-loved by the students. During his assembly talks he'd occasionally slur his words and lick his lips, but there were otherwise very few signs apart from a beer belly.

But when he went home he drank some more and became a monster. Beat up wife and daughter. This was told to me by his son when I got to know him in Armour years later. The son's a teetotaller by choice because of his childhood experience of domestic violence – would not allow even a drop of beer to touch his lips whenever we hung out in the officers' mess.

That Principal cannot be Mr. Phillip Liau.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Sham has been awfully quiet lately. Its so out of character for a piece of scum like him. In any case, about the wife bashing part. Firstly beating up a wife for Tamils, as many will tell you is quite normal. For this Sham it is quite exceptional. You can tell from his demeanor and body language that he will punctuate all his arguments with his wife with a coupe of tight slaps here and than an occasional whack on the head. Quite normal really. What I'm surprised about is that his ex wife is some prominent lawyer too and why she took this shit from him for so long. Maybe these Tamil women actually like being beaten up. Strange people.
Treat them mean, keep em keen. N nice guys come last

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is "wife bashing" one of the reasons that "bayi" was substituted at the 2006 GE?
Bayi left bcos he n sham don't get along n of course bayi can earn more in the private sector, n bayi is not the type to do public service...so why waste time in parleement?

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
When drunk. But agree on the law bit.

Jothie is still trying to get Shan to pay up for the daughter's tuition fees. He refused on the grounds that Jothie is wealthy enough to support their child.

Fucking pathetic slimeball. You can't get any lower than a filthy rich dad who abandons his own kid.
No women's crapster to get child n spousal support?