• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Davinder Singh

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is equivalent to a lack of integrity re: failure to pay for his children's education.

That's the irony. You'd expect the MoL to be an exemplar of ethics and integrity. Instead we've got a two-bit shyster-adulterer-child abandoner upholding the rule of law in the land. What a bargain.

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is equivalent to a lack of integrity re: failure to pay for his children's education.

Is'nt it honorable for a parent to see that their daughter or son gets a good education..??

Why keep the many millions in the bank when the world will spit at you..??

Kotekbengkok

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Sham has been awfully quiet lately. Its so out of character for a piece of scum like him. In any case, about the wife bashing part. Firstly beating up a wife for Tamils, as many will tell you is quite normal. For this Sham it is quite exceptional. You can tell from his demeanor and body language that he will punctuate all his arguments with his wife with a coupe of tight slaps here and than an occasional whack on the head. Quite normal really. What I'm surprised about is that his ex wife is some prominent lawyer too and why she took this shit from him for so long. Maybe these Tamil women actually like being beaten up. Strange people.

Is'nt it honorable for a parent to see that their daughter or son gets a good education..??

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I believe that paying for a child's education and schooling, is the best investment in the world.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes. As for Shan, it was his roving eyes and open fly that was his problem.

Based on unconfirmed info, it appears that he was active in "ECA"
What a shame, because I believe that he had a good looking, good wife, who is from a prominent and good family.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Based on unconfirmed info, it appears that he was active in "ECA"
What a shame, because I believe that he had a good looking, good wife, who is from a prominent and good family.

Unconfirmed? Ask anyone in the law fraternity ... or better still, his ex-wife. Scumbags don't come any worse, trust me.

Kotekbengkok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes bayi are pathological wife beaters too, just a notch below the scale of the Tamils. Devinders ex wife was a Tamil so I guess he thought, might as well, she should get the same treatment since Tamil wife like being beaten up.

It appears that "bayi" was the one who was bashing his then wife.
Not sure about "sham"

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes bayi are pathological wife beaters too, just a notch below the scale of the Tamils. Devinders ex wife was a Tamil so I guess he thought, might as well, she should get the same treatment since Tamil wife like being beaten up.

It's the alcohol.

One RI ex-principal in the '70s would go to the Balmoral Pub at Holland Village every day during his lunch break to get his fix. A very soft-spoken and kind man, well-loved by the students. During his assembly talks he'd occasionally slur his words and lick his lips, but there were otherwise very few signs apart from a beer belly.

But when he went home he drank some more and became a monster. Beat up wife and daughter. This was told to me by his son when I got to know him in Armour years later. The son's a teetotaller by choice because of his childhood experience of domestic violence – would not allow even a drop of beer to touch his lips whenever we hung out in the officers' mess.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Did not the rumour mill state Shan n davinder don't see eye to eye...that why ah singh quit as mp.
personal indiscretions aside, both were / are excellent laywers, with dave being higher-profiled locally and int'lly. the pappies prefers a hatchet-man and sham fits the profile (ala jaya) whereas dave is more liberal and able to cut some slack depending on the circumstances.
Bekaur the wife wants to keep the marriage going despite the rekauring assaults.
that's a gung-ho and hardkaur lady :p

Pek Kim Lui

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Sham has been awfully quiet lately. Its so out of character for a piece of scum like him. In any case, about the wife bashing part. Firstly beating up a wife for Tamils, as many will tell you is quite normal. For this Sham it is quite exceptional. You can tell from his demeanor and body language that he will punctuate all his arguments with his wife with a coupe of tight slaps here and than an occasional whack on the head. Quite normal really. What I'm surprised about is that his ex wife is some prominent lawyer too and why she took this shit from him for so long. Maybe these Tamil women actually like being beaten up. Strange people.

you remind me of Prez Devan N beating his wife until she became Melayu.... like Halimah d/o Yacock

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you remind me of Prez Devan N beating his wife until she became Melayu.... like Halimah d/o Yacock
no comfort there, as the m&ds are oso violent. one resorts to drugs and the other to booze although some think that a couple of tight slaps and head knocks may keep their spouses on the straight and narrow, followed by screwing them - that may either enhance or exacerbate, the relationship :wink:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
personal indiscretions aside, both were / are excellent laywers, with dave being higher-profiled locally and int'lly. the pappies prefers a hatchet-man and sham fits the profile (ala jaya) whereas dave is more liberal and able to cut some slack depending on the circumstances.

that's a gung-ho and hardkaur lady :p

You are absolutely kaurect. LOL