• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Is it LEGAL for hotels to sell rooms with NO WINDOWS ?

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not sure about Singapore since I have never stayed in a hotel in Singapore. But I have come across hotels on Agoda and Expedia that don't have windows.

Is it legal for hotel rooms not to have windows? I can understand if the room has no view if the side to side with another building. But windows are necessary when there is a fire breakout. Without windows, sure die one.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not sure about Singapore since I have never stayed in a hotel in Singapore. But I have come across hotels on Agoda and Expedia that don't have windows.

Is it legal for hotel rooms not to have windows? I can understand if the room has no view if the side to side with another building. But windows are necessary when there is a fire breakout. Without windows, sure die one.

You mean this....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcliR8kAbzc

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal

No window sure die...how about drawing a picture window in your room..??

Try Milan Hotel in Zhuhai..i had a good laugh when i was show this room..they drew a picture of a window in this windowless room.