• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

Chitchat The 'Fuck-You' Generation

If PAP allow sinkies to smoke pot all problems will be solved. Right Agarophobic? Even you will migrate to Singapore! :smile:

Bro, I am not an advocate for marijuana. And do not smoke it often. Just that I think it is wrong to throw blokes in jail for possesion and nowadays, it is even criminal to deny people cannabis for medical reasons. I do not dislike Singapore, after all I have lots of friends and contacts there. Ans most of my close familiy and friends are there. I do not favour living in Singapore because of its limited space and crowdedness. And of course, its weather sucks. Now, here in Ontario, although relatively cold, there are some days with exceptionally gorgeous weather. Back in Singapore, I don't ever remember any day where someone will make a comment like, "What a factastics day today is, the weather is just great. None!" But whatever the circumstances, we just make the best out of the situation we're in." BTW, as a doctor, have you given a prescription of ganja to any patient yet? Back when medical marijuana was made legal here, I asked my family doctor to certify me for pot, and he gave me a dirty look. Ans said no. Bastard. I stopped seeing him.

If PAP allow sinkies to smoke pot all problems will be solved. Right Agarophobic? Even you will migrate to Singapore! :smile:

Bro, I am not an advocate for marijuana. And do not smoke it often. Just that I think it is wrong to throw blokes in jail for possesion and nowadays, it is even criminal to deny people cannabis for medical reasons. I do not dislike Singapore, after all I have lots of friends and contacts there. Ans most of my close familiy and friends are there. I do not favour living in Singapore because of its limited space and crowdedness. And of course, its weather sucks. Now, here in Ontario, although relatively cold, there are some days with exceptionally gorgeous weather. Back in Singapore, I don't ever remember any day where someone will make a comment like, "What a factastics day today is, the weather is just great. None!" But whatever the circumstances, we just make the best out of the situation we're in." BTW, as a doctor, have you given a prescription of ganja to any patient yet? Back when medical marijuana was made legal here, I asked my family doctor to certify me for pot, and he gave me a dirty look. Ans said no. Bastard. I stopped seeing him.

Bro. It is summer now leh. Ontario is cold now? Geez.

What medical condition do you have that needs MEDICAL marijuana? What do you mean by "certify"?

I don't give dirty looks but I refer the patients who want to discuss if medical marijuana has a place for their medical problem to a physician who "specializes" in this. I have no training whatsoever in prescribing marijuana in smoking form. There are tablet form cannabinoids that have some benefit in helping improve appetite in palliative care patients. But rarely used. You are another doctor hater. Doctor stands his ground finds no cause to "certify" (whatever that is) you for smoking marijuana and you call him bastard. I am guessing you are probably a healthy person. If you go to a doctor who "finds" something so he can "certify" you to smoke pot, you will say the doctor damn sleazy scum bag and does not have your respect. I know you types very well. By the way, you say you are not an advocate for pot and do not smoke it often. So what the fuck did you want the doctor to "certify" you for?

Frankly, I think it is all hokum. People just want some validation for their habit.

For the record smoking pot also increases the risk of lung cancer. So expect to see more pot smoking related lungs cancers in the years to come.

Besides, spend half a million dollars on a home, why cannot study at home?

young sinkies are social whores. they must be seen and heard not only in social media but also pubic places. more so if the place has ac, angmo style cafe, and allows you to sit until karchng rot with 0.69 cup of beverage. ask them to study in hdb kopitiam or neighborhood food court, and they will say "fuck you".

hey eatshitndie, how's Pokemon Go coming along? Still playing? Hit the legendary raids?

My pokedex nearly complete except for Blissey and Tyrogue. The regionals I don't have and whatever has not been released yet also. I have 3 Unowns. "O", "P" and "U". Heard that only E U R O P E are spawning for the moment now.

hey eatshitndie, how's Pokemon Go coming along? Still playing? Hit the legendary raids?

My pokedex nearly complete except for Blissey and Tyrogue. The regionals I don't have and whatever has not been released yet also. I have 3 Unowns. "O", "P" and "U". Heard that only E U R O P E are spawning for the moment now.

aiyah. no more time for raids. only level 25. after fighting a 69k cp legendary pokemon all my top cp critters kena drained. since i have just topped 150k xp to reach level 25 my items just bloated to 431 well over 350 limit. and no revive crystals and healing potions. a bunch of razz berries, bananas, and pineapples. cannot even use high cp champions. very sian.

I know what you mean. I am now level 32. Wife is level 31. I also play my son's account (level 24). Calgary got pretty good Pokemon Go scene. We have discord channel and they share where there are good spawns of rare pokemon. So wife and I have been driving around the city to go catch. I have like 15 Snorlax all CP 2000+ 4 Tyranitars, 8 Dragonites, 5 Rhydons, 3 Zapdos, 2 Articuno, 2 Lugia 2 Moltres.

Met quite a few level 40 players. All old people. one guy is GrandadD hair all white. Live just across a gym. He basically controls that gym!

I know what you mean. I am now level 32. Wife is level 31. I also play my son's account (level 24). Calgary got pretty good Pokemon Go scene. We have discord channel and they share where there are good spawns of rare pokemon. So wife and I have been driving around the city to go catch. I have like 15 Snorlax all CP 2000+ 4 Tyranitars, 8 Dragonites, 5 Rhydons, 3 Zapdos, 2 Articuno, 2 Lugia 2 Moltres.

Met quite a few level 40 players. All old people. one guy is GrandadD hair all white. Live just across a gym. He basically controls that gym!

which clan do you belong to? me red flaming phoenix. most of the gyms here are dominated by the red clan. thus very few fights. all kaki nan.

Frankly speaking, there is no bigger fuck you generation then my generation. My generation is the generation that is mostly in ownership, leadership and senior managerial positions in large companies and are employers. When little punks like this girl come to us for jobs, we ask for their salary expectations and they tell you their job expectations, in the end, we usually tell them "fuck you", there is a cheaper FT around the corner. This kind of young idiot with no education and money has very little ability to say "fuck you". Other then chopping 2 tables at Mickey Ds, or 2 seats on the MRT, etc, there is not much else they can say "fuck you" to. The people with the real power to say "fuck you" are not her generation, they are mine.

which clan do you belong to? me red flaming phoenix. most of the gyms here are dominated by the red clan. thus very few fights. all kaki nan.

I am also with Valor. They have changed the gym system. You can only earn max 50 coins a day for having a pokemon defend a gym. It earns 1 coin every 10 minutes for defending the gym. Only get the coins when the Pokemon either run out of energy or are defeated and returned to you.

So it is in trainers interest to have Pokemon defend then return. Turn over is good.

Frankly speaking, there is no bigger fuck you generation then my generation. My generation is the generation that is mostly in ownership, leadership and senior managerial positions in large companies and are employers. When little punks like this girl come to us for jobs, we ask for their salary expectations and they tell you their job expectations, in the end, we usually tell them "fuck you", there is a cheaper FT around the corner. This kind of young idiot with no education and money has very little ability to say "fuck you". Other then chopping 2 tables at Mickey Ds, or 2 seats on the MRT, etc, there is not much else they can say "fuck you" to. The people with the real power to say "fuck you" are not her generation, they are mine.

Yeah I know your generation. That's why I fucked off! LOL!

Hi Doctor, It may be summer here, but it is unusually cool for summer. I find myself wearing a light jacket, especailly towards the later afternoons when I am outdoors. It isn't that muggy as in the past summers too, and at night, I definitely need a jacket when I go out.

No disrespect meant to your profession, I hold high esteem for medical professionals. Why I reserved that term for my family doctor then was because we were quite close socially (he was from HK, we go out for dim sum sometimes) and I thought he would be nicer to me by "certifyin" that I qualify for medical marijuana. I have no problems obtaining the weed as almost ALL my neighbours smoke pot, but I undertand that those who have medical certification can get it delivered to them. And that beats hanging around sleazy pubs and purchasing the stuff from unknown shady characters. I do not have any idea what would qualify me to get medical approval for pot, but my old friend from California says any kind of pain can get one a ganja card. I had gout attack a few years ago, but that had stopped, not because of medication but because I just drink lots of water since, and I walk plenty.

I agree with you. People just want some reason that seems more justifiable than getting stoned. And I think the doctor had every right to refuse the pot to me. However, if I had a legit reason, I will try to get it. Right now, it will remain an illegal drug for me. But that has never stopped me from smoking it.

BTW, cannabis does not cause lung cancer. There are no scientific records to prove it. THC gets one high and CBD (one of the other alkaloids in pot) does not is medicinal.

Bro. It is summer now leh. Ontario is cold now? Geez.

What medical condition do you have that needs MEDICAL marijuana? What do you mean by "certify"?

I don't give dirty looks but I refer the patients who want to discuss if medical marijuana has a place for their medical problem to a physician who "specializes" in this. I have no training whatsoever in prescribing marijuana in smoking form. There are tablet form cannabinoids that have some benefit in helping improve appetite in palliative care patients. But rarely used. You are another doctor hater. Doctor stands his ground finds no cause to "certify" (whatever that is) you for smoking marijuana and you call him bastard. I am guessing you are probably a healthy person. If you go to a doctor who "finds" something so he can "certify" you to smoke pot, you will say the doctor damn sleazy scum bag and does not have your respect. I know you types very well. By the way, you say you are not an advocate for pot and do not smoke it often. So what the fuck did you want the doctor to "certify" you for?

Frankly, I think it is all hokum. People just want some validation for their habit.

For the record smoking pot also increases the risk of lung cancer. So expect to see more pot smoking related lungs cancers in the years to come.

I know the reason(s) they have for doing school work at the airport, but surely the school can provide something for them. Maybe someone can start a "Study club" or something like that. Airports are areas of transit and should serve that purpose. Also the airport is quite a distance from many housing estates, the study group should be close to their homes.

young sinkies are social whores. they must be seen and heard not only in social media but also pubic places. more so if the place has ac, angmo style cafe, and allows you to sit until karchng rot with 0.69 cup of beverage. ask them to study in hdb kopitiam or neighborhood food court, and they will say "fuck you".