• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The 'Fuck-You' Generation

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
STUDENT CHOPING TABLE WITH VULGARITY ON MCDONALDS' TABLE

student-says-fuck-you-united-square-macdonalds_0.jpg

A netizen, Jerome, was outraged to find this rude message left on a McDonalds' table by a student who appeared to be hogging the seats to study at the fast food outlet at United Square.

According Jerome, he was angered not by the student's hogging of the seats, but the rude way she responded when she saw his wife looking around the restaurant for seats for his family of 3, which inculded his young son.

He wrote:

"“That’s our new generation for you . Hogging seats during peak hours at Macdonald , and sending an empathic msg to all of us not to disturb her because she don’t gives a shit

At a joint where it’s fill with young kids somemore

Come I clap for you

By the way , I don’t really care about the seats hogging , I am upset by the F word which is visible to ALL THE YOUNG CHILDREN HERE”

In response to comments by other netizens, who wondered if the note had been left by another occupant at the table, Jerome clarified that the note appeared to specifically aimed at his wife and other patrons who were looking for seats.

jerome-heng-elaborates-student-fuck-you_0.jpg

Emphasizing that he was not taking issue with her seat hogging, he said he was angered by her use of vulgarities in front of many young children. United Square is home to many tuition and enrichment centers for young children. Jerome even had to explain the rude behavior of the student to his young son, who had asked him about the meaning of the word in innocence and ignorance.

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com https://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/student-choping-table-vulgarity-mcdonalds-table
FB: http://fb.com/allsgstuff

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Im from the fuck you too generation…here's what I would do.

Get my drinks and food….go over and put my tray on the FU sign and start eating….this little cunt would probably be too terrified to say another word.

Later, I might accidentally spill my ice tea on her books and laptop…..oooops!!!

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Sinkies really no balls. Talk like some warrior online but didn't go up to this little punk and scold her.

Har nor. In fact Almost ALL the jokers who post here are NATO one. Otherwise why else they spend time here?

Kpkb doesn't do anything that affects ones own future and reality. LOL!

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In Sillypore, our new FU generation seems to have the following traits:
1) walk also must look at mobile phone
2) can't live without facebook, instagram, whatsapp etc
3) talk loudly, curse and swear even in the public
4) like to meet and gather at fast food outlets
5) don't care much about politics
6) always play games, listening to music etc with their mobile phone
7) don't like to walk much but ride e-scooter/e-bike instead
8) very self-centered
9) chop places in public eating places
10) not respecting the elders

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just a matter of time before one of these young punks from the 'Fuck-you' generation gets punched in the face. HARD.

But they are pretty screwed anyway. It was easier to be rich 10-20 years ago compared to their generation.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
instead of take picture, TS shd just inform the manager to get rid of the kids and let paying customers have the seat. If manager refuse, then dont eat lor.

take picture complain over the web a bit boh liao. Either walk away and eat else where or just sit down to provoke a reaction from the kids. dont tell me the TS vulgarities vocab can lose to a kid.

MyMother

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was it addressed to Jerome Heng's wife as a personalised note?

If he decides that it's for his wife, then it's indeed for her.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
In Sillypore, our new FU generation seems to have the following traits:
1) walk also must look at mobile phone
2) can't live without facebook, instagram, whatsapp etc
3) talk loudly, curse and swear even in the public
4) like to meet and gather at fast food outlets
5) don't care much about politics
6) always play games, listening to music etc with their mobile phone
7) don't like to walk much but ride e-scooter/e-bike instead
8) very self-centered
9) chop places in public eating places
10) not respecting the elders

u got them right.
11) like to yaya and show off
12) no interest in study

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what is to stop jerome & wife to just place their tray over the "fuck you paper" and just sit down at that table?

too chicken to confront a mere sinkie student bitch?

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Im from the fuck you too generation…here's what I would do.

Get my drinks and food….go over and put my tray on the FU sign and start eating….this little cunt would probably be too terrified to say another word.

Later, I might accidentally spill my ice tea on her books and laptop…..oooops!!!

my sentiments exactly! the sinkie bitch would just cower in fear, pack her barang barang and leave.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was shocked to see not a few school children showing the middle finger at the TV camera at the recent NDP. I wonder.

What has gone wrong with our school system? Even the teachers were puzzled. Or is it the school system to blame ?

Truly, this is the F U generation.

Last edited:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Truly, this is the F U generation.

You want to know why? I'll tell you why. MOE HQ had been pandering to the parents far too long. Spare the rod and you spoil the child. At least 2 generations already, mind you.