• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Cancer, getting more common these days...

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know of a lady who had a cancer relapse and it became terminal. She was a practical person but in the end, they used all their savings to go to Mexico to undergo quack treatment. It was done by American doctors who flew in at the start of the week and then flew home for the weekend. The US govt closed down their clinic in the states and they moved their practice to Mexico. In addition to that, a close relative supplied her with Linzhi supposedly from Japan but we all knew it came from a farm in Kedah and part of the MLM scheme. $70 per bottle and taken daily.

When she passed away, the first thing the husband did was to sell the house to get some money to live.

People making money out these people are truly scums of the earth.

The alternative medicine costs way more than conventional if you go to a practitioner. Unless you DIY.

Everyone has a choice. You can for sure try DIY treat cancer. But in the first place how you DIY diagnose yourself to have cancer?

I say again. Easy to google watch some videos talk a lot about it but not in the context of actually being responsible for the outcomes of the people you are giving the advice to.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shit…for a guy who is so glad to fuck off fm singapore, so eager to rub in locals' misfortunes, thinks so poorly of singo natives and the general state of the country, this doc cunt sure spends a lot of time here.

Having trouble integrating with the whiteys, or what?

if i was in doing well in vancouver or wherever, I wouldn't even remember the address of this website. poor homesick cunt.

twentyfour

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is obviously plenty of ignorance about cancer. For those who are interested in learning about cancer and the protocols that are available visit this website:

https://www.cancertutor.com/

Are you serious? The first sentence in the "START HERE" Page that I read is "Many natural health practitioners and researchers have recognized Cancer Tutor as being a driving force in their journey."

You just wasted 15 seconds of my time with that click bait of yours.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
If you don't have cancer, you can talk like a expert, proffering health advice and special treatment.

But seriously, when you have cancer, what would you do ?

I believe you will throw out all the BS.

And that is exactly what these people do. They will go to the doctors. Get conventional treatment. On the side they will DIY with their alternative youtube learnt practices.

And when they get positive results they will slam the doctors who they had to pay $ to and say it was not them but cured themselves and their DIY which did the job.

I always challenge these alternative therapies to set up their primary and tertiary care centres. I mean you cannot have you cake and eat it.

Do you know as doctors how often we see patients who have been mismanaged by TCM or some MLM distributor or some crazy DIY at the ED and tertiary hospitals? Guess who people turn to fix problems when the alternative does not work? Yeah western medical doctors. We are the only ones who would take them and help them.

How about a system where you choose. If you want alternative go full alternative. If things go wrong or complications arise they fix their own problems not run to western doctors who they slam and criticize.

Same with TCM. Have TCM hospitals which only use TCM and nothing else to treat complex medical problems.

If you want to have complementary medicine ie western with alternative therapies TOGETHER that's fine. Then stop slamming western scientific evidence based medicine.

Personally I support complementary medicine. But all this slamming of western medicine is uncalled for. It is basically saying alternative is BETTER than western.

I would criticize doctors who say that western is BETTER than alternative if they have no idea what alternative is either. There is no reason why the two cannot work together in harmony.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Shit…for a guy who is so glad to fuck off fm singapore, so eager to rub in locals' misfortunes, thinks so poorly of singo natives and the general state of the country, this doc cunt sure spends a lot of time here.

Having trouble integrating with the whiteys, or what?

if i was in doing well in vancouver or wherever, I wouldn't even remember the address of this website. poor homesick cunt.

Actually I enjoy coming here reading you guys slam Singapore, share all your own misfortunes so I can rub my face in it.

This is the ultimate place for me to rub my face in sinkies misery!

I certainly don't spend time at SHIT TIMES website. LOL!

If sinkies here were more positive, talked good about singapore and all I hear are happy Singaporeans posting about their lives here I wouldn't come here anymore! LOL!

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You got to admit it looks very slick and sounds very scientific. Gone are the days when these guys use to operate in the back lanes of Desker Road selling koyok. The old folks then will buy the stuff and hide it from their grown-up kids. Now there are fully qualified doctors practising koyok because it is so much more lucrative. The overheads are low and the medical board cannot touch you because it is considered alternative medicine.

Are you serious? The first sentence in the "START HERE" Page that I read is "Many natural health practitioners and researchers have recognized Cancer Tutor as being a driving force in their journey."

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
You got to admit it looks very slick and sounds very scientific. Gone are the days when these guys use to operate in the back lanes of Desker Road selling koyok. The old folks then will buy the stuff and hide it from their grown-up kids. Now there are fully qualified doctors practising koyok because it is so much more lucrative. The overheads are low and the medical board cannot touch you because it is considered alternative medicine.

Medical board has jurisdiction over your practising licence regardless what you are selling or doing. So they can still touch you.

Natural Health Practitioners in Singapore have no regulating body. They are unregulated.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
western medicine and its cocksucking shills suck balls….it only goes for the symptoms not the cause.

I can imagine how humiliating it will be for you the day that you get sent to the western medical hospital and grovel for western doctors to help you when you are suffering like hell.

Oh maybe you will be hard headed and determined enough not to. I pray for you it will be the latter.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not in the US. Thats why those guys can push the envelope. Agree on Singapore. You will not find a Singapore doctor who dares put up such a website.

Medical board has jurisdiction over your practising licence regardless what you are selling or doing. So they can still touch you.

Natural Health Practitioners in Singapore have no regulating body. They are unregulated.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Not in the US. Thats why those guys can push the envelope. Agree on Singapore. You will not find a Singapore doctor who dares put up such a website.

I can assure you the alternative medicine business in Singapore is alive and well. And the bigwigs at SMC know it. It is exclusive only for the rich and powerful. And when we say alternative medicine it is not stuff you can DIY.

The materials are flown in from abroad in small amounts for specific clients. Not for the likes of samsters here. They wouldn't be able to afford it, much less pay for it and then kpkb.

Anything got to pay they will kpkb. That's why all you hear samsters here talk about when it comes to alternative medicine is all the DIY stuff they watch from youtube.

Those high end things they have no access to they never bother. LOL!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I hear many people say your chances of getting cancer is higher is you lead a stressful lifestyle or if you are the sort who harbours a lot of anger and bitterness.

Oppies stand a much higher chance of getting cancer if they keep bearing grudges against a dead ah gong.

Be like John Tan. Exercise, make sacrifices at work in return for less stress and learn not to bear grudges. Then you are less likely to get cancer.

jw5

Loyal
Very good advice. Classic. :biggrin:

I hear many people say your chances of getting cancer is higher is you lead a stressful lifestyle or if you are the sort who harbours a lot of anger and bitterness.

Oppies stand a much higher chance of getting cancer if they keep bearing grudges against a dead ah gong.

Be like John Tan. Exercise, make sacrifices at work in return for less stress and learn not to bear grudges. Then you are less likely to get cancer.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Be careful what you wish for. Your wife might kenna cancer in 3 months time.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Be careful what you wish for. Your wife might kenna cancer in 3 months time.

My wife and I once led unhealthy lifestyles. We worked long hours, exercised little, worried about a lot of things and there was a lot of conflict in the workplace. Then we changed our lifestyles even if it meant earning less. Since then, we both are much happier people. I still earn a lot, though not as much as before. But I am okay with that because the quality of my life improved.

And we also don't eat so much processed foods, especially the kind I see people gorging their fat faces on at steamboats and bbqs.

So I don't think my wife or I are likely to get cancer.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
So I don't think my wife or I are likely to get cancer.

That's what everybody says lah. Who out there ever says I think I am likely to get cancer?

In fact it is those who keep telling themselves they eat and live SO HEALTHY that when they kena cancer they are devastated. The emotional and psychological effect is way more damaging than the cancer itself. Sometimes they go into despair as they realize their lives are NOT within their control (when they are so proud about being able to control everything) and they then go on to lead very unhealthy lives. They then either die of cancer relapse (immune system is weakened) or cardiovascular related illnesses.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Obviously you are not the intended audience. I've met many who have cancer & they are looking for answers.
Maybe when you get cancer you'll change your mind? There is nothing like desperation to open people's mind :smile:

How are they supposed to decide on a solution if they are ignorant? Are they supposed to just trust a doctor:rolleyes:
After reading about the ignorant person who used linghzi to fight his cancer I decided to include the site, https://www.cancertutor.com/
Obviously there is plenty of ignorance out there on what supplements to take if you have cancer.

If you take the trouble to read the information from this site, you'll know that cancer is a complicated issue & adopting a multi-protocol approach would be be more effective.

Even if you believe in a medical only solution, alternative solutions can be used to augment the medical solutions because a natural alternative approach strengthens the body.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ganja can cure cancer. Just go to youtube and type "medical marijuana." There are dozens of personal, both civilian and professional testimonies in there. Medical ganja is the fastest growing business in North America now.

Cheers!