• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Cancer, getting more common these days...

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Bro. Terminal cancer cells are like those flesh esting viruses chewing up yr organ living cell particles and leave a big hole beyond fix or repair. Gone liao.

And only using sulfuric acid can wash away the virus for example. Which is similar going through chemo the rapy.

Electronic medicine? Bro you coined it one ahh... smart u hv just created new medical terminology history electronic medicine switch off power medicine no more.

So terminal cancer cells are not human cells? Ah I see. Wah you damn smart! Revolutionary! So did those flesh eating non human terminal cells just appear one? What about the non terminal cancer cells? What are they? Are the same as terminal cancer cells or whole different thing. I am learning a lot from you.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro. Thats why go real hungry make sense. It is a good thera the putic rapy to go real hungry course once in a life time or sick.

All human organs are built imperfect contaminated with retarded cells or under developed cell particles. Or some grow too quickly and bully other good cells.

Eat wrong things caused the under developed cells to erupt aka become cancer cells.

Make sense.

It is in the mechanic of engineering science and electronic engineering hv all these malfunction to short or jam the machine.

It is like that one. Simple electro mechanic malfunction system.

In electronic u hv the reset button to set to default ckean up all shits u hve input and restore to the basic standard that is setup for you.

In human u go hungry. Go hungry is a reset button and set to default and return to basic mode. Is like that one. Bro.

So terminal cancer cells are not human cells? Ah I see. Wah you damn smart! Revolutionary! So did those flesh eating non human terminal cells just appear one? What about the non terminal cancer cells? What are they? Are the same as terminal cancer cells or whole different thing. I am learning a lot from you.

Last edited:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Kill poison? Poison is living thing? Wah!

Mercury also living thing! Wah seh!

I see your point about human farm. Use human for testing. Die for others. Very noble.

You should show us the way. Sign with lawyer to say all your entire family and all your offspring children and descendants will form part of the human farm we can experiment in and test on for the good of all others.

If you do not agree with using your family then explain why not. Please.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Bro. That'll s why go real hungry make sense. It is a good thera the putic rapy to go real hungry course once in a life time or sick.

All human organs are built imperfect contaminated with retarded cells or under developed cell particles. Or some grow too quickly and bully other good cells.

Eat wrong things caused the under developed cells to erupt aka become cancer cells.

Make sense.

Make sense man! Why not starve the human when first born? Or even earlier starve the mother?

Poison kill poison. Mother drink lots of alcohol can kill the poison and underdeveloped cells. Fetus has most number of underdeveloped cells. Maybe mother should take mercury also.

And babies should be fed alcohol and mercury also.

Make sense.

Actually you heard of drink own urine? Auto urine Therapy. It works leh. I was thinking if add some poison to the urine like some HIV virus will work or not ar?

When you sick try some of these therapies leh. Eat poison. Eat killing type living organisms. Let us know what works!

You the smartest fella on healing and treating illness here bro. Don't waste your talent.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro. U go too deep deep into fetus stage. Wah lan eh ...anyhow humtan leow.

Of course lah aftter birth completed the full production cycle become actual human product.

then the degeneration cycle started once it was completed.

Once born out of the womb u hv a set of body and become independent oredi you die yr biz. God leave u to die or live is your pasar.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Bro. U go too deep deep into fetus stage. Wah lan eh ...anyhow humtan leow.

Of course lah aftter birth completed the full production cycle become actual human product.

then the degeneration cycle started once it was completed.

Once born out of the womb u hv a set of body and become independent oredi you die yr biz. God leave u to die or live is your pasar.

Bro I dun get you. Sorry I not smart enough. Can explain more?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok lah. Once born out of the womb u hve a completed production body. U are independent now and die or live is yr biz.

Whatever underdeveloped or retarded organ in there u hv to live w it.

Bro I dun get you. Sorry I not smart enough. Can explain more?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Ok lah. Once born out of the womb u hve a completed production body. U are independent now and die or live is yr biz.

Whatever underdeveloped or retarded organ in there u hv to live w it.

I thought you said can starve go hungry to kill the underdeveloped organ? So no need to live with it correct?

Sorry I very stupid.

Oh year so you gonna volunteer be the 1 million human farm or not? Maybe can ask SBF members anyone interested?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can.... u try i assured yr retard and underdeveloped organ cells rebuild and reformed.

I thought you said can starve go hungry to kill the underdeveloped organ? So no need to live with it correct?

Sorry I very stupid.

Oh year so you gonna volunteer be the 1 million human farm or not? Maybe can ask SBF members anyone interested?

Matifah

Alfrescian
Loyal
A widow has warned against diets that claim to cure cancer after her husband suffered a stroke-like illness while following a plan in a book bought from the online retailer Amazon.

Huw Phillips, a father of two, fell seriously ill on a family ski trip when his body’s sodium levels plummeted as he confined himself to beetroot and radish juice to beat bowel cancer. He was hospitalised for months and needed extensive therapy, his widow Sinora, 46, said. He died from a recurrence of the cancer in 2013 aged 41.

Experts said patients should be wary of claims that a diet could cure cancer, saying they were promoting false hope with no evidence to back them up.

Matifah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mrs Phillips, of Paddington, northwest London, said her husband had been reassured by testimonials online. “It was not the cure,” she said. “If people are thinking, ‘Should I try it or not’ — I want them to know there could be harm in it.”

A search for “cancer cure” on Amazon brings up thousands of books such as The Cancer Cure That Worked and How to Cure Cancer Naturally. Many are also available from other bookshops.

Mr Phillips, an investment banker, chose The Breuss Cancer Cure: Advice for the Prevention and Natural Treatment of Cancer, Leukemia and Other Seemingly Incurable Diseases.

He had bowel cancer diagnosed in September 2008 and received surgery, radiotherapy and chemotherapy. By 2010 he appeared to be recovering. “He said, ‘What can I do to make myself healthier?’, ” Mrs Phillips said. “He found this diet on the internet . . . you only eat beetroot and radish juice, and that is all for 40 days. He was very, very determined. If he was going to do something, he was going to do it.

“He lost weight — that is what it is supposed to do. You are supposed to starve yourself and the cancer cells. A lot of people on the internet say, ‘I tried it and it cured me’. ” Blood tests showing a dangerous drop in sodium levels 31 days in were missed and the family left for the trip to Wyoming.

“On the first day of skiing he started hallucinating and very quickly his motor functions deteriorated. By the evening he was in hospital. It was very scary,” said Mrs Phillips. “The symptoms were very stroke-like. He was unconscious for maybe a week. At the worst point his breathing started being constricted.”

He was flown to a London hospital where tests revealed he had central pontine myelinolysis, which occurs when the myelin sheath covering nerve cells in the brain stem becomes severely damaged. In late 2011 the cancer returned and he died on June 25, 2013.

Matifah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jean Slocombe, a senior Cancer Research UK nurse, urged cancer patients to avoid such books because there was “no good evidence” the diets worked. “Some of the dietary changes suggested by books like this could be very harmful to a person’s health,” she said.

Amazon declined to comment.