• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Cancer, getting more common these days...

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
@johnny333

Thanks for the info. I also think it is quite a success for Job to last that long.

I already know that alternative solutions work. Wanted to let others know that expensive doctors may not have the solution.

In my own case I used alternative solutions to recover from heart problems. The doctor told me I had an 80% blockage. I stopped taking all pharma products & found a better solution by just changing my diet & using natural supplements about 10+ years ago. Someone I knew who also had a heart attack shared with me the alternative procedures that he was following.

Had an older relative who had breast cancer & didn't want to pursue a medical solution. After a change in diet plus using different anti-cancer protocols, the breast cancer improved. This improvement was apparent, the lesions dried up & got smaller.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I already know that alternative solutions work. Wanted to let others know that expensive doctors may not have the solution.

In my own case I used alternative solutions to recover from heart problems. The doctor told me I had an 80% blockage. I stopped taking all pharma products & found a better solution by just changing my diet & using natural supplements about 10+ years ago. Someone I knew who also had a heart attack shared with me the alternative procedures that he was following.

Had an older relative who had breast cancer & didn't want to pursue a medical solution. After a change in diet plus using different anti-cancer protocols, the breast cancer improved. This improvement was apparent, the lesions dried up & got smaller.

Cancer is a medical diagnosis. As far as I know it is a western medicine concept. If you ask TCM doctor they will offer a different explanation to what the lump is. They do not have a concept of cancer. So if one subscribes to the notion of "cancer cells" that in itself is a western medicine concept. No school of medicine has the solution to all illnesses. We make do with what we know and try. The problem with western medicine is that it is big money and hence there can be lawsuits of millions of dollars.

No western doctor will risk his personal asset to do non-approved treatments.

This is one area of medicine that frustrates me personally. It is not creative. We don't really try. We just follow the book. There is nothing to gain with me trying harder and thinking out of the box but instead put myself at high risk for a lawsuit, censure, lose my personal assets in doing so.

A very boring job. Just do the same as everyone else.

Anyway once again I will reiterate that this should not be a case of slam western doctor as crooks quacks cheats. Why? To say that any school of medicine is complete nonsense you really have to back it up. And I certainly wouldn't.

Homeopathy is all about energy. I don't see many people talking about that.

One reason I left Singapore is because of all this slam doctors as crooks etc. I mean really lah...western medicine so evil so useless so do nothing good ar? Was very depressing feeling hate everywhere in society. Singaporeans hate doctors more than PAP I can tell you for sure.

On this forum the two most hated figures are another associated as pro-PAP and anyone who claims to be a doctor - me.

Last edited:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Wat about gene therapy? Doesnt hear much of tis treatment so far..

Still research phase. And because of all the bans on using embryos etc there is a big roadblock.

Anyway it is complicated and out of reach for DIY

DIY can show on youtube people can follow and do. It is seductive and easily understandable.

I hope Singaporeans will continue to grow in their hatred for western medicine and doctors.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cancer cells are foreign living organ particles which stay dormant in yr body.

Stay there dont move until trigger by reheated food turn poison or change in QLS.

Try eat food rich in iron for the blood. Blood is like cars carry nutrients to many organs and must hv good quality iron nutrients to feed on or lubricate too.

Can never hv too much iron nutrient in yr body.

Genesis stout is good for u rich in iron B12 nutrients w bonus make u mabok also.

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Western doctors are electronic based healers.

Switch off electronic they are dead meat turn jiak leow bee healers.

TCM uses human testing and if someone willing to die for u testing yr healing idea it works stay as it is.

Cant see mircoscopic germs go die. Why go deep deep to border microscopic things to heal organ cells or kill germs. Switch of E power become fake healers.

Cancer is a medical diagnosis. As far as I know it is a western medicine concept. If you ask TCM doctor they will offer a different explanation to what the lump is. They do not have a concept of cancer. So if one subscribes to the notion of "cancer cells" that in itself is a western medicine concept. No school of medicine has the solution to all illnesses. We make do with what we know and try. The problem with western medicine is that it is big money and hence there can be lawsuits of millions of dollars.

No western doctor will risk his personal asset to do non-approved treatments.

This is one area of medicine that frustrates me personally. It is not creative. We don't really try. We just follow the book. There is nothing to gain with me trying harder and thinking out of the box but instead put myself at high risk for a lawsuit, censure, lose my personal assets in doing so.

A very boring job. Just do the same as everyone else.

Anyway once again I will reiterate that this should not be a case of slam western doctor as crooks quacks cheats. Why? To say that any school of medicine is complete nonsense you really have to back it up. And I certainly wouldn't.

Homeopathy is all about energy. I don't see many people talking about that.

One reason I left Singapore is because of all this slam doctors as crooks etc. I mean really lah...western medicine so evil so useless so do nothing good ar? Was very depressing feeling hate everywhere in society. Singaporeans hate doctors more than PAP I can tell you for sure.

On this forum the two most hated figures are another associated as pro-PAP and anyone who claims to be a doctor - me.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is already this.

https://nccih.nih.gov/

National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health | NCCIH

I am a proponent for evidence based Complementary Medicine..

Agreed.

Western medical approach is superior in terms of speed of intervention especially in emergency or acute cases. However, for normal medical condition where time is not a factor in the determination of life and death, tcm seems more superior. Western medicine seems to 'cure' the symptom more than the cause, like what Jrholmes had posted. A good example is osteo arthritis, doc will prescribe pain killer, maybe glucosamine pills, extract fluid if swollen, inject fluid if stiff and the ultimate is a knee replacement. The nearest to tackling the actual problem is the glucosamine pill. However, most of them are ueless because the absorption rate is so low. To western doc osteo arthritis seems to have no cure as it is believed that damaged cartilage cannot be regenerated. I thought so too until a doc who actually challenged that myth in a documentary show with the example of a 60 plus man running 10 marathons within a year and yet his knee condition is better than younger folks.

So maybe the best approach should be a mixed of the two. Tcm alone has its limitation so is western medicine.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Absolutely see3. Western medicine of course has lots and lots of limitations. Who ever said that western medicine could cure everything? Nobody! It is just people themselves who say so.

I can tell you when I did medical school I was both overwhelmed by the amount of information I had to study at the same time very disappointed that western medicine had few answers for so many diseases.

Seriously there isn't that much we have in using to treat patients.

But I will say that the treatments we use have gone through rigorous testing to ensure the best chance of efficacy and more importantly safety. Even then many mistakes are made.

As you can see from how people post here it is very easy to be a quack and hold no responsibility. For example if someone was recently diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and decided to follow the advice in the article johnny333 posted about Steve jobs and then later did not get the same outcomes could they sue johnny333 or sue the writer of the article? Maybe sue Steve jobs' estate for giving advice on treatment that did not work? If it was so good and worked so well why wouldn't there be more people flocking to such treatments as the absolute way to cure pancreatic cancer?

On the other hand if you go to a western doctor and he gave you that same advice. Tell you not to do chemotherapy but take nutrients alternating with starving cancer cells or nutrients as purported by tanwahtiu. If it does not work can you sue the doctor? Of course you can. That recent oncologist already screwed up by not offering surgery as an option only offer chemotherapy.

This is why doctors have to study so much and after face regulation. Because if there was no structure and order all hell will break loose you will have no idea who to trust.

Anyway all this is falling on deaf ears. As I had mention most of you just want to have ego massaged feel good feel correct like you have found some super secret to avoiding cancer and living a life where somehow you never ever suffer and die a painless super peaceful death that is not a heart attack not a stroke and not a cancer. Seriously I dunno what that cause of death is. Old age? Old age is not a cause of death.

Statistics show that most people die of those 3 causes which also means they went to a western doctor for a diagnosis. Maybe they should let TCM and Naturopaths sign death certificates also.

Die of blocked meridians. Stagnant blood. Liver fire. I am fine with it. Really signing death certificate is a pain.

I wish there was a system where western doctors are allowed NOT to treat patients they deem to be staunch unbelievers of western medicine. I wish people could sign documents saying in the event of me suffering or dying I will not allow any western doctor to examine me touch me see me and treat me leave me be.

Then those people can have exactly what they want. Problem is now if these guys came in to hospital and scold us swear at us curse us say we are crooks and what not we are legally required to still treat and save them. Unless they have some sort of signed document that states otherwise.

So tanwahtiu have you signed that advance directive? Please go to a lawyer and ask to have such a document drawn up. Otherwise Lan Lan accept that we western doctors are gonna do our work on you one day like it or not.

Last edited:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Oh yeah one thing I forgot to mention.

In Singapore either you have a death certificate signed by a western doctor ie a doctor willing to put his neck out on your cause of death or you go to coroner who decides if you need post mortem

Oh so if you insist cause of death is old age then they will probably do post mortem.

They saw your skull take out your brain examine for any bleeding signs of stroke etc , use big plier cutters to cut midline in sternum then take out lungs and heart examine. Check stomach instestines etc prostate uterus etc until they find something to tell them cause of death. After that all the organs throw into a plastic bag put in your thoracic and abdominal cavity and then send you to the mortician to patch up look ok outside.

I think my family would rather have a diagnosis and cause of death signed on a death certificate than have me for for post mortem.

So Tanwahtiu if really you got no cancer, no heart attack no stroke and just die with no cause, they will cut you up till they find a cause.

I dunno whether you can legally sign an advance directive saying you refuse post mortem. Maybe lawyer out there can advise? Scroobal you know anything about that?

https://unstats.un.org/unsd/vitalstatkb/KnowledgebaseArticle50654.aspx

Certification of death T C Chao Abstract In Singapore, every deceased person must have a death certificate stating the cause of death. The death certificates are prepared from certificates of cause of death signed by medical practitioners, pathologists, coroners or inspectors of death. The death certificate is a legal document and the person who certifies the cause of death is responsible for the accuracy of the facts. Singapore has a Coroner's system and all deaths due to unnatural, violent, accidental, sudden and unknown causes must be reported to the coroner. These cases are usually subjected to post-mortem examination after which pathologist will sign the certificate of cause of death. Thus only pathologists are allowed to certify unnatural causes of death. All other categories of personnel are allowed to certify natural causes only. Any deviation will result in the certificate be rejected by the Registrar of Death and the matter referred to the Coroner. The offending doctor would be reprimanded by the court. Examples of wrong certification will be given and it is hoped that medical practitioners will not make similar mistakes. Keywords: Coroner's cases, unnatural deaths, death certification Singapore Med J 1990; Vol 31: 162-165 Department of Forensic Medicine Singapore General Hospital

http://smj.sma.org.sg/3102/3102ra1.pdf

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I shd hv cancer cells in my body at dormant stage. Never want to get check up wait for it to erupt.

Some cancer detected at early stage can be contained but not extinct. If supposed get a terminal cancer cell and check at early stage curse yourself for kay kiang dig own grave early.

不知死 for nothing

So Tanwahtiu if really you got no cancer, no heart attack no stroke and just die with no cause, they will cut you up till they find a cause.

I dunno whether you can legally sign an advance directive o]

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I shd hv cancer cells in my body at dormant stage. Never want to get check up wait for it to erupt.

Some cancer detected at early stage can be contained but not extinct. If supposed get a terminal cancer cell and check at early stage curse yourself for kay kiang dig own grave early.

不知死 for nothing

What is a terminal cancer cell? You came up with that term yourself. There is no such thing.

You don't know how western medicine stages cancer? It is not based on the cell. Based on size, local invasion, distant metastasis etc. Cell type can indicate high grade tumour ie propensity to metastasize and grow fast.

But I guess you don't need to know all that because western medicine is just electronic medicine.

Anyway ok lah you know everything you the smartest . Don't need doctor you very good I can see that.

So please hor go sign the refusal forms with lawyer. Don't burden the doctors with you.

All the best.

Last edited:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Thks Doc for da prompt reply! All along da FDA has been keeping mum abt da progress..cheers!

FDA is actually quite liberal. Anything got chance some success and can make money they approve fast. Follow FDA at your own risk.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
FDA is actually quite liberal. Anything got chance some success and can make money they approve fast. Follow FDA at your own risk.

fda is corrupted by big pharma which spends millions in lobbying and smooching the application and approval process at the fda. if there's any long time expertise in knowing how the fda works, it's not fda employees but big pharmaceuticals which have bought their way into all the decision makers at the fda.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
At the moment the USA being the biggest market, makes FDA the most powerful.

You go talk to the Chinese, wah lau their medicine dunno whether real or not sometimes. Certain common drugs come in weird dosages per tablet. Also some of the pills they use are Chinese herbal meds but looks just like a western pill. So have to be careful to make the distinction. I always ask for the packaging to verify.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U are right on, eatshitndie bro! One fucking big conspiracy theory..tats how da world works!

it's not easy for pharmatech and biotech startups to get big as it requires years of working the fda in order to get products to market. but once they go to market, revenue flows like diarrhea, margins are high, and firms build wealth and cash flow for the next project. and when a whipper snapper startup tries to compete with innovative tech, they and the fda can shut it down with stifling requirements.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You go talk to the Chinese, wah lau their medicine dunno whether real or not sometimes. Certain common drugs come in weird dosages per tablet. Also some of the pills they use are Chinese herbal meds but looks just like a western pill. So have to be careful to make the distinction. I always ask for the packaging to verify.

a sinkie lady who used to work with a big pharma firm based in nj retired with a generous pension after decades specializing in documentation, labels, manuals, instructions, and marketing literature. she returned to sg looking forward to her retirement, and when she arrived was approached to do the same thing by the same company. they have an office in sg and offered her a position in the sg office. she's out of retirement now and is working towards her 2nd package with the company, doing exactly the same thing she got sick of. she will need to visit the nj office regularly to coach the team in their interface with the fda. she's so good with fda documentation and fulfilling their stringent equirements that she's nearly indispensable. who says sinkies no good?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro. Terminal cancer cells are like those flesh esting viruses chewing up yr organ living cell particles and leave a big hole beyond fix or repair. Gone liao.

And only using sulfuric acid can wash away the virus for example. Which is similar going through chemo the rapy.

Electronic medicine? Bro you coined it one ahh... smart u hv just created new medical terminology history electronic medicine switch off power medicine no more.

What is a terminal cancer cell? You came up with that term yourself. There is no such thing.

You don't know how western medicine stages cancer? It is not based on the cell. Based on size, local invasion, distant metastasis etc. Cell type can indicate high grade tumour ie propensity to metastasize and grow fast.

But I guess you don't need to know all that because western medicine is just electronic medicine.

Anyway ok lah you know everything you the smartest . Don't need doctor you very good I can see that.

So please hor go sign the refusal forms with lawyer. Don't burden the doctors with you.

All the best.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese drug use mercury for cure. It make sense poison kill poison.

Why westerners like beat round the bush. Use poison to kill poison lah...

Why use rats or animals to test new drug whi h is not accurate.

Use human lah. Create human farms for drug testing.

8 million human population. Take out 1 million to save 7 miilion ok what?

Agree.

Like Jesus saying 99 sheeps come back and 1 went missing go look for it. Save it. Good example.

In medical, use 99 sheeps for drug testing to save 1 sheep.

Make sense? No. Dont make sense than jesus must be stupid.

It shd be leave that 1 sheep out there. If it return itself than there is no wolves out there. Did not come back becareful danger about wolves out there.

1 sheep can save 99 sheeps from extinct by wolves. Human farm the same. Agree?

Take ah neh population 1 millon out for human farming drug testing. They cheat among themselves useless anyway. might as well reduce these useless jiak leow bee populatuon by 1 million.... hehehe.

Last edited: