• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Cancer, getting more common these days...

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
By the way don't assume me that I am not covered. I have mentioned in the past that I treat the world as my oyster and I meant it literally.

Thanks bro. Good to know.

Anyway the type of people posting here and the quality of thoughts has deteriorated a lot since 2003.

Saying things like "All in all, once identified as cancer victim, regardless whether he dies young or old, doc will likely conclude that cause of death is cancer." is absolute rubbish.

Doctors have to be professional when writing death certificates and cause of death. If the cancer was in remission and the patient died of a heart attack, which had nothing to do with the cancer it will not even show up.

Sometimes patient dies of pneumonia. and then have secondary diagnosis of say lung cancer that may have contributed to main cause of death.

Young or old die conclude is cancer is absolute rubbish. Sick and tired of these sinkies writing rubbish rubbish rubbish, Sinkies deserve all the shit they get because they sow shit.

Last edited:

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks bro. Good to know.

Anyway the type of people posting here and the quality of thoughts has deteriorated a lot since 2003.

Saying things like "All in all, once identified as cancer victim, regardless whether he dies young or old, doc will likely conclude that cause of death is cancer." is absolute rubbish.

Doctors have to be professional when writing death certificates and cause of death. If the cancer was in remission and the patient died of a heart attack, which had nothing to do with the cancer it will not even show up....

Everything happens for a reason. Our thinking skill will help us find out the true cause.

To a normal person, the immediate reaction to the above statement would be, "real ignorant fool, doc must cover backside also. Cannot suka suka conclude cause of death."

To someone who think further, he would raise this question to himself, "Why did is this fool come to such a conclusion? Fools have no brain of their own. They form opinions based on others. You mean many think that doc suka suka certify death? Why?"

To someone who has good Ah Q attitude would finally conclude, "Ah ! 70% of the population are fools. So the issue has nothing to do with the professionalism or reputation of doc. Fools won't cannot understand lah."

longdongsilver

Alfrescian
Loyal
From the Doc's posting, i can easily conclude that Doc was one very disgruntled doctor when he was in Singapore. That could also be the very reason he decided to migrate to somewhere else. i can also imagine that when Doc was growing up , mummy and daddy must have been constantly telling Doc " boy ah boy, must study hard okay be a doctor ,earn big money, buy big house for daddy and mummy to live in okay"...So Doc as an obedient child, spent all his childhood doing the ten year series diligently, memorizing and regurgitating the content of any subject required to get him the best possible results to get in med school.
In med school Doc did likewise memorising and regurgitating medical terms and the workings inside the human body..and Doc eventually graduated and became a full fledged GP after some internship.
As s newly minted GP Doc thought life would be sweet , money would start rolling in in no time. Not knowing that times had changed, unlike the old days money was really falling from the skies, now Doc had to compete with so many clinics mushrooming in the neighborhood...also Doc had to contend with the ever inquisitive patients..and patients that seemed to ask more questions that he could answer..with the advent of internet , more patients trooped in with their new found knowledge and research culled from the internet...and Doc found it too much to bear coz on one hand he needed the business and on the hand he found that he was not respected as Doc being bombarded by "silly" questions from patient..

everyday Doc had to drag himself to work and the pressure was too much for him, sleepless nights were a constant occurrence..and finally the last straw came, only Doc knew what it was, he said fuck it i am quiting. hence the long arduos journey of migration he has told many here.

and Doc has found the greener pasture being a doc in Canada treating a respectful bunch of patients,most likely some old angmo folks or Asian immigrants who always have a healthy respect to noh koon regardless of their skills.

It may not have been a loss to Singapore as a disgrntled Doc may do more harm than good to the people in Sinkieland

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Longdongsilver you are absolutely correct!

Except I have never ever said that my leaving is a loss to Singapore. I am useless to Singapore. Sinkies have no need for me at all. And they are elated to have me go away.

Are there any other doctors on SBF? Why leh?

I tell you why. No doctor in sinkieland will dare post online. they will kena big big from sinkies.

It is a sinkie past time to slam doctors. Sinkies hate doctors more than they hate PAP. Seriously only 31.1% don't like PAP. I would say 69.9% hate doctors.

The only reason why you don't see more doctors migrating is because 99% of them have invested too much to give it all up and take the risk to start all over again. All listen to mummy and daddy study hard be doctor earn big bucks. If say I wanna quit medicine and migrate and have no idea what I am gonna do they will kena suan by everyone left right centre laughed at ridiculed etc. And ..... they cannot Tahan that.

LOL!

Last edited:

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
This doc is clearly a passive aggressive cunt who thinks very highly of himself.

some posts back, he actually said he's been 'serving' us while he had his practice here. Ive never known a doctor
who serves people…the cunts run a business just like everyone else and act all noble, like.

always thinking of ways to milk patients dry…and of course pissed off that the internet has created a more savvy and enquiring
type of patient who won't just accept your recommendations blindly.

too many fuckwit docs like this around and I am glad canada has taken him.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
This doc is clearly a passive aggressive cunt who thinks very highly of himself.

some posts back, he actually said he's been 'serving' us while he had his practice here. Ive never known a doctor
who serves people…the cunts run a business just like everyone else and act all noble, like.

always thinking of ways to milk patients dry…and of course pissed off that the internet has created a more savvy and enquiring
type of patient who won't just accept your recommendations blindly.

too many fuckwit docs like this around and I am glad canada has taken him.

Yes I am a fuckwit doc. Sinkieland full of them. Ever wonder why?

longdongsilver

Alfrescian
Loyal
Longdongsilver you are absolutely correct! ��

Except I have never ever said that my leaving is a loss to Singapore. I am useless to Singapore. Sinkies have no need for me at all. And they are elated to have me go away.

Are there any other doctors on SBF? Why leh?

I tell you why. No doctor in sinkieland will dare post online. they will kena big big from sinkies.

It is a sinkie past time to slam doctors. Sinkies hate doctors more than they hate PAP. Seriously only 31.1% don't like PAP. I would say 69.9% hate doctors.

The only reason why you don't see more doctors migrating is because 99% of them have invested too much to give it all up and take the risk to start all over again. All listen to mummy and daddy study hard be doctor earn big bucks. If say I wanna quit medicine and migrate and have no idea what I am gonna do they will kena suan by everyone left right centre laughed at ridiculed etc. And ..... they cannot Tahan that.

LOL!

not only doctors , most people would not like the idea of stepping out of the comfort zone..and sinkies from young have been told they are living in the greatest country in the world and governed by the best govment money could buy..thats why the chances of you finding a sinkie migrating to a foreign country permanently are as rare as hens teeth

i dont think people slam Docs alot in singapore coz people still want to be nohkoon and earn big money... may be people only slam you coz of your personality

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
and Doc has found the greener pasture being a doc in Canada treating a respectful bunch of patients,most likely some old angmo folks or Asian immigrants who always have a healthy respect to noh koon regardless of their skills.

You trying to say that sinkies damn smart lah. Canadians and Asian immigrants stupid.

Typical sinkie mentality. Singapore lumber one!

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
not only doctors , most people would not like the idea of stepping out of the comfort zone..and sinkies from young have been told they are living in the greatest country in the world and governed by the best govment money could buy..thats why the chances of you finding a sinkie migrating to a foreign country permanently are as rare as hens teeth

Actually I know quite a lot of Singaporeans who have migrated. And that is just those in Edmonton and Calgary two small cities in Alberta. What rare as hens teeth you talking about?

Anyway I have become more abrasive and crude to keep in line with the tone of the forum. There is nothing to really debate cerebrally.

Vulgarities and insults are the order of the forum. I learned from the pros here and have followed suit.

longdongsilver

Alfrescian
Loyal
You trying to say that sinkies damn smart lah. Canadians and Asian immigrants stupid.

Typical sinkie mentality. Singapore lumber one!

no thats no what i am saying...what i said was old Canadian folks and Asians immigrants are more trusting..i believe you would have had a hard time if your patients were young educated angmohs, you might have to increase the dosage of your sleeping pills.

longdongsilver

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually I know quite a lot of Singaporeans who have migrated. And that is just those in Edmonton and Calgary two small cities in Alberta. What rare as hens teeth you talking about?

Anyway I have become more abrasive and crude to keep in line with the tone of the forum. There is nothing to really debate cerebrally.

Vulgarities and insults are the order of the forum. I learned from the pros here and have followed suit.

give me a figure...or did you purposely seek them out..like going to a sinkies meeting point...

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey i notice u write like me use less preposition. And Chinese style grammar.

Learn fast.

Correct?

As a layman one can say anything. But when you are a learned person with a certification and licence to practice you cannot suka suka say things.

This is why most doctors if you ask them about something they dunno, they tell you don't take it. Not safe. Actually they mean safer you don't take cos I dunno if it is safe. because if the doctor said take take....and turned out to be arsenic and then patient die then go to SMC disciplinary tribunal and they ask the doctor why you ask patient to take? You know it is arsenic? Doctor say actually I dunno what the hell it was. And you told patient to take? Cos patient want to take I want to make patient happy so I say take. Cannot lah.

But you go ask a MLM distributor. And he say yeah take take. Then die. Then you ask MLM distributor why you say take? MLM distributor says "I dunno. I not doctor mah."

See the difference? Doctor study so long do training as dog then throw it all away for a bunch of fools? No lah. better be safe.

But then patients say doctor so stupid he dunno all these "basic nutrition and health". Doctor don't study health they study illnesses and how to diagnose and treat them.

Totally different fields. When is the last time anyone went to consult a nutritionist on good health in Singapore? People don't pay to get advice to stay good and healthy.

But they would pay when they are suffering and want the suffering to go away and be made better.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
See Doctor has become expensive becos of expensive professional indemnity insurance doctors has to pay to protect from being sued.

Then theyvhv to pay for annual accreditation fees to keep their licence.

Still follow USA models od democracy system where too many lawyers make too many rules to jack up tge cost of doctor practicing. And scare too many professions be careful not to get into trouble with today highly educated junkie population.

Scroobal, in Canada teachers are treated with much much more respect than in Singapore. Private Tuition is practically unheard of.

there are private schools that cater to the rich and problem kids.

Same with doctors, they are respected a lot more.

It has little to do with the quality of doctors (Singapore trained vs Canada trained). it is purely because of the payment systems.

Don't you think it is ridiculous? In the end, it does cost a lot to study medicine both money wise and effort and time. There should be fair compensation for that investment.

In Canada, doctors are paid fairly and paid well. Hence there is no need to resort to funny self advertising and niche market segregation etc to make a good living. Just be a good doctor.

In Singapore doctors have to compete like crazy for the patient's out of pocket dollar. All kinds of shenanigans.

And you have sinkies say that they do not respect doctors in Singapore because they are too expensive and are in it to make money.

What you want? Doctors study medicine and work for free? You go see what quality of doctors you will get.

Or doctors who study medicine and don't need the money because they are so rich and all they want is the title of "Dr"? Yeah meet the doctors from India. Come from rich families sent to med school, never study pass and get title of Dr but are really crappy Drs. My preceptor in Canada said she spent time working in India as a student in a reputable Med School and was shocked what she saw. The med students just partied all the time, drove flashy cars, rich as hell, never study and know nothing. So she agreed with the rigorous process of screening foreign graduates before they enter the Canadian system. If you just go by degree from reputable university you are going to get crap doctors from India.

But sinkies will never respect doctors in Singapore because they have to pay them out of pocket. Nothing to do with quality or anything. Just money.

Sinkieland is ruled by money. Some will be jealous because others have more money than them. On the other hand the same sinkie will say he should have more respect because he has more money than the one who has less money.

Rubbish shit society. I am so glad I left that shit place and shit people behind. I am sure sinkies are also damn happy that I left.

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://youtu.be/9OMxTESDdEs

Go search youtube tell u which food cannot be reheat again.

Learn to eat it cold get use to it.

https://youtu.be/9OMxTESDdEs

Thanks for the advice. I have also stopped drinking broth that has been boiled for hours. It caused me pain.

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To you as a layman it may seem common sense that a good diet with proven evidence to reduce heart disease and stroke would equate to reduced risk for cancer.

But scientifically there is no evidence to back that up. Layman can say whatever they want but you never ever ever see anyone making claims that cooking with Olive oil will reduce XYZ cancer. because there is no evidence.

That is not to say that people shouldn't take diets that reduce the risk of heart disease. By all means do it. It is beneficial. but to make a qualified statement that this diet will reduce cancer risk.....that is baseless.

Maybe what's required when dealing with illness like cancer & heart problems is a generalized view vs a specialized view?
All the money spent on cancer & the only medical solutions they can offer are expensive treatments like surgery, chemotherapy, radiation,...

The trouble with medicine is that it has become over specialized. It reminds me of the story of a group of blind men that come across an elephant. Each feeling a different part of the elephant. Maybe it is more lucrative to be blind in the cancer industry?

The reality is that many people cannot afford these treatments. Even if they have $$$ they are looking elsewhere e.g. Gerson, Budwig, ... I know people who have cancer & they are successfully treating it with diet & supplements.

Dr. Gerson have documented the steps & treatments that he has found to be effective. It is based on observation on cases they have treated. Some critique that there is no scientific proof. Why would anyone do an expensive scientific study? They can't recover the cost of expensive studies because the solutions cannot be patented. Scientific studies cost money & the companies that carry them use these studies as a selling point for their patented treatments.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
The alternative medicine costs way more than conventional if you go to a practitioner. Unless you DIY.

Everyone has a choice. You can for sure try DIY treat cancer. But in the first place how you DIY diagnose yourself to have cancer?

I say again. Easy to google watch some videos talk a lot about it but not in the context of actually being responsible for the outcomes of the people you are giving the advice to.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you don't have cancer, you can talk like a expert, proffering health advice and special treatment.

But seriously, when you have cancer, what would you do ?

I believe you will throw out all the BS.