• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Cancer, getting more common these days...

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually I enjoy coming here reading you guys slam Singapore, share all your own misfortunes so I can rub my face in it.

This is the ultimate place for me to rub my face in sinkies misery!

I certainly don't spend time at SHIT TIMES website. LOL!

If sinkies here were more positive, talked good about singapore and all I hear are happy Singaporeans posting about their lives here I wouldn't come here anymore! LOL!

I agree with what you said 100%. why waste time with bornlosers. alot of sinkies see doctors esp GPs to uplift their egos and start harassing these docs just to fell "great" . that's why the whole fark up place is full of complaining people. If there are not happy, they have a choice. they can fark off and treat themselves or go overseas and seek better treatment at their own expense. only bornlosers like JrHolmes like to cow beh cow bu here. he can jolly welll treat himslef if he fall sick BUT i bet my last dollar when he got the slightest chest pain or fever he would quietly go and see a MBBS. all farkers who talk big only in this forum but are born losers like taxi drivers and service staff. that's why I despise them .bunch of whiners. you have a choice. not happy just do go to that doctor or restaurant or shop. why complain? becuase these farkers losers expect the fees or bill to be waived or a freebie. having travelled the world over I am still amazed at the locals pettiness(world crass). and kiasu kiasi mentality. braggarts who get put down when overseas. no wonder the mainland China people despise us . look at OBOR, they just basicaly tell sinkies to fly kite. compare to mudland which got billions in investments. as usual sourgrapes would say all sorts of things to cover thier hurt ego

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Glad you understand número uno. But sinkies are forever outward looking. They have no insight one.

Ai chee ai pee. Sibei boh yong buay zhai. But want to be Yaya papaya. Killer combination lah. LOL!

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Glad you understand número uno. But sinkies are forever outward looking. They have no insight one.

Ai chee ai pee. Sibei boh yong buay zhai. But want to be Yaya papaya. Killer combination lah. LOL!

Frankly I am amazed at the stupidity of alot of the people here esp JrHolmesJr. this is modern times and with free flow of info any idiot can see how far western science and medicine have progressed. the fact they are using the internet to dispel western science and medicine is an affront to their IQ or lack of it. here we are talking about heart, liver , kidney transplants, DNA technology , antibiotics, vaccines , and its use even in courts(eg DNA as it pproven as reliable as gravity) , insulin etc all western medicine or science advances aand we have idiotds here talking about TCM and traditional "cures" which are nothing great but some grass or herbs for past few thousands years(with little evidence) , same story year in and out (yawn......). just like those indians farkers and fakirs bragging about faith healing and levitations , empty boasts and flying to the moon for past few hundred years.Talk is cheap. Apollo 11 etc have come and gone and these people like JrHolmes are living in a deluded world of their own denouncing western medicine and science of evidence based and factual logic and yet happily using the computer and internet to decry the very science they are using. how ironic these really stupid sinkie people are.
BTW in sinkieland I agree alot of crap alternative medicine like MLM cures etc is allowed to flourish and hoodwinked people because the garmen allowed it. in the west it is more subdued as they garmen would step inj and you are not allowed to make wild claims and the companies and CEOs get sued very frequently when their claims are proven to be crap. classic case is the local media corpse actress who believe in all these pseudo medicine marketed by MLM and end up with a failed liver and transplant instead.

best illustration is Steve jobs who in inhis biography said the graetest mistake he made was to listen to these bastards conmen snake oil pseudo healers. He forgo surgery for his pancreatic cancer instead of alternative medicine and though he was cured lntil too late.
To all the naysayers I say go and read steve jobs biography and don't talk crap here(basically just showing off and confirming your stupidity). dead man tell no tales.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technolo...er-with-alternative-medicine-for-so-long.html
https://www.naturalproductsinsider....eaches-47-million-agreement-to-settle-py.aspx
https://www.casewatch.org/ftc/news/1994/nu-skin.shtml
https://www.naturalproductsinsider....eaches-47-million-agreement-to-settle-py.aspx

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Best thing is to fast once a month or dont eat go hungry, real hungry.

When u are hungry u hv tummy ache body is forced to lao sai. Many organs start to trigger and discharge their fluid or substances. This in fighting among organs weaken the cancer cells and exreted out.

Remember cells need feed w nutrients to stay alive. Deprived of nutrient they died....

Doc, this make sense?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Best thing is to fast once a month or dont eat go hungry, real hungry.

When u are hungry u hv tummy ache body is forced to lao sai. Many organs start to trigger and discharge their fluid or substances. This in fighting among organs weaken the cancer cells and exreted out.

Remember cells need feed w nutrients to stay alive. Deprived of nutrient they died....

Doc, this make sense?

Why only once a month? Cancer cells only come out to feed once a month? Which day of the month? 7th?

Wel if your objective is to die of malnutrition and if you are crazy enough, starvation to avoid dying of cancer.... yeah.

So power you can deprive nutrients to just the cancer cells leaving normal cells ok with nutrients. What method of eating is that? You power lah

Actually I got better idea. You know those cherries ? The seed of you break open they can be chewed and eaten. Contain arsenic! Poisonous to cancer cells. Once a month eat maybe 5 of those sure guaranteed to kill cancer cells and whatever cells. I guarantee also your cause of death will not be from cancer. Good right?

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah lan ehh... u turn my story upside down.

Once a month is like cleansing go hungry. Kill cells, good or bad, go die together.

All major organs need feed on nutrients deprived them of that they kee siow start discharge their fluids like gone crazy leow.

Then sabo other organ cells and also steal their nutrients. Cancer cells shrinks and weaken drop off and pass out through tua lao sai.

Hey go hungry is not stavation. Stavation is only when poor or famine time nothing to eat go hungry for many moons to come.

Why only once a month? Cancer cells only come out to feed once a month? Which day of the month? 7th?

Wel if your objective is to die of malnutrition and if you are crazy enough, starvation to avoid dying of cancer.... yeah.

So power you can deprive nutrients to just the cancer cells leaving normal cells ok with nutrients. What method of eating is that? You power lah

Actually I got better idea. You know those cherries ? The seed of you break open they can be chewed and eaten. Contain arsenic! Poisonous to cancer cells. Once a month eat maybe 5 of those sure guaranteed to kill cancer cells and whatever cells. I guarantee also your cause of death will not be from cancer. Good right?

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That's what everybody says lah. Who out there ever says I think I am likely to get cancer?

In fact it is those who keep telling themselves they eat and live SO HEALTHY that when they kena cancer they are devastated. The emotional and psychological effect is way more damaging than the cancer itself.

Many of those who "eat and live so healthy" are often the ones with a lot of stress.

They overcount their calories, worry all the time about gluten, sugar, lactose, preservatives and 1001 different ingredients in their food. They cannot eat this, cannot touch that, lest their cholesterol level gets too high. I am not surprised that these group of people end up getting cancer. They don't seem very happy to me even if they insist on lying that they are.

I eat what I like. I usually eat in moderation and occasionally, I go out with my family for a good meal or BBQ. Eat good food and sugary stuff in moderation. No need to go crazy checking the ingredient labels or counting calories obsessively. Moderation is the key.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Wah lan ehh... u turn my story upside down.

Once a month is like cleansing go hungry. Kill cells, good or bad, go die together.

All major organs need feed on nutrients deprived them of that they kee siow start discharge their fluids like gone crazy leow.

Then sabo other organ cells and also steal their nutrients. Cancer cells shrinks and weaken drop off and pass out through tua lao sai.

Hey go hungry is not stavation. Stavation is only when poor or famine time nothing to eat go hungry for many moons to come.

Simi discharge their fluids? Your brain discharge cells in your sai? Kidney also? Prostate also? Pituitary gland also? Bones also?

Wah your intestines sibei tok kong.

If cancer cells so weak, deprive some nutrient will all die off then your immune system should be able to kill them. In the first place. Your immune system so weak ar? Kena HIV?

If you go with your theory then anytime anyone is sick with bacterial or viral infection should also go hungry then the foreign invader will also weaken and pass out through your lao sai.

How come you don't advise people with HIV to do the same and cure themselves? Hepatitis B? So easy ar?

Absolute hokum.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Many of those who "eat and live so healthy" are often the ones with a lot of stress.

They overcount their calories, worry all the time about gluten, sugar, lactose, preservatives and 1001 different ingredients in their food. They cannot eat this, cannot touch that, lest their cholesterol level gets too high. I am not surprised that these group of people end up getting cancer. They don't seem very happy to me even if they insist on lying that they are.

I eat what I like. I usually eat in moderation and occasionally, I go out with my family for a good meal or BBQ. Eat good food and sugary stuff in moderation. No need to go crazy checking the ingredient labels or counting calories obsessively. Moderation is the key.

John tan your diet the bestest lah. Better than everyone else.

I am sure there are people who say exactly the same thing as you their diet better than others.

Tanwahtiu your diet better than Johntan?

Holmes your diet better than tanwahtiu?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
My diet includes smoking a pot of opium. BE brand.

Other than that eat frequent in small portions abt 6 intakes a day.

Morning 3 hard to half boil eggs a day.

In nsf days i take 6 half boil eggs with bread every morning. Eat revenge to waste my 2 years as pap slave.

I am sure there are people who say exactly the same thing as you their diet better than others.

Tanwahtiu your diet better than Johntan?

Holmes your diet better than tanwahtiu?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Drink 1 bottle of genesis stout a day good for put iron B12 to yr blood.

A Good nutrient for blood cells.

Include make you mabok abit.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go landed in hospital first they do is restrain yr food intake to near hungry. U dont realise it but i do.

When u sick yr body reject food and dont give yr body booster food like chicken when sick. If u take chicken u feed the cancer cells or virus with nutrients and they multiply and grow quickly.

When your body get well it will craved for booster food to get recover quicker take chicken.

Is like than one. Angmoh dont get it only want medical or science proof jik kee lan.

Go hungry, real hungry, for few days u see the body changes as it lower yr hesrt beats and metalbolism. You tend to lao sai more but is ok a natural process many organ fluids discharging and shrinking.

At the same time yr fats in your body are absorbed into the system to supply nutrients to your organs. Another natural process.

Is like that one the mechanic of our body works this way.

Simi discharge their fluids? Your brain discharge cells in your sai? Kidney also? Prostate also? Pituitary gland also? Bones also?

Wah your intestines sibei tok kong.

If cancer cells so weak, deprive some nutrient will all die off then your immune system should be able to kill them. In the first place. Your immune system so weak ar? Kena HIV?

If you go with your theory then anytime anyone is sick with bacterial or viral infection should also go hungry then the foreign invader will also weaken and pass out through your lao sai.

How come you don't advise people with HIV to do the same and cure themselves? Hepatitis B? So easy ar?

Absolute hokum.

Last edited:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Tanwahtiu when you kena cancer tell us how you use this method to cure yourself. Or you already kena cancer and cured yourself?

Why need to landed in hospital at all? So simple when sick just don't eat then everything ok liao. Sigh Human so stupid answer to immortality is just don't eat once in a while.

I heard LKY also had same idea. In the end up lorry from pneumonia. Should have hired you to go treat him.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lky is aging process that kill him.

I went to hospital for xkong in car accident to claim insurance. They gave near hungry foid to me. Cannot ask for 2 serving. Knn.

Give a try. But no gaurantee it works for everybody.

Cancer cells are organic living particles and it need to fed w nutrients to survive like all cells must feed w nutrients.

Deprived them of nutrients they die early as they are like FTs Ah neh here run road first to back home if no more money to make in Singapore.

Local cells somehow or rather can go steal nutrients from othe organs or shrink and downsize to survive bad times.

Is like that one. Mother nature wirks this way.

Tanwahtiu when you kena cancer tell us how you use this method to cure yourself. Or you already kena cancer and cured yourself?

Why need to landed in hospital at all? So simple when sick just don't eat then everything ok liao. Sigh Human so stupid answer to immortality is just don't eat once in a while.

I heard LKY also had same idea. In the end up lorry from pneumonia. Should have hired you to go treat him.

Last edited:

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In recent history, advancement in medical science seems to have hit a plateau. The last was on stem cell but so far nothing much. Steve Job should know the limitation of conventional medicine's cure for pancreatic cancer. Perhaps, being a visionary, he took a gamble to try alternative medicine, only to realise towards the end that he was gambling with his life.

I have a doc friend who went for open heart by-pass. He knows that his heart is in hopeless condition and current medicine can't do a thing. I was quite shocked when he told me he was looking into spiritual healing. He said that it will take a miracle to happen if stem cell technology can reach a state that could allow him to rejuvenate his heart in his lifetime. Therefore, spiritual healing is the only means that he can try on his own. So, it is quite reasonable for Steve Job to go for alternative medicine in consideration of the hopeless condition he was in.

Had man been stubborn to believe that connectivity can only be achieved through physical means, then there will be no tv, radio, mobile phone... However, we visualized , dreamed and succeeded. We can now get connected anywhere and anytime.

We can accept wild ideas like teleporting because the experiment would not involve life and death. However, when it comes to medical cure, we became conservative and resistant. To make it worse, there are unscrupulous quacks capitalizing on the anxiety of the sick to con them. Perhaps govt should seriously spearhead the research on alternative medicine instead of letting the conman abusing it. Maybe a new frontier of cure can be found.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I am not sure if my diet is better than others. But that's what makes my diet good. I don't compare with others and I eat good food in moderation. I eat sugar, gluten, meat, seafood, fast food, vegetarian. I don't count calories obsessively and I am not paranoid over certain ingredients in my food.

Eat good food in moderation, exercise to keep fit and learn to let go of your grudges.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In recent history, advancement in medical science seems to have hit a plateau. The last was on stem cell but so far nothing much. Steve Job should know the limitation of conventional medicine's cure for pancreatic cancer. Perhaps, being a visionary, he took a gamble to try alternative medicine, only to realise towards the end that he was gambling with his life. ...

Some people point to Steve Jobs death from cancer and use it as proof that alternative threapies don't work. However they are WRONG

Not many know that Steve Jobs had cancer for 20+ years & during this time he was using alternative anti-cancer therapies. People suffering from this form of cancer usually survive for 3 to 6 months. So 20 years is exceptional.

Compared to Patrick Swayze who suffered from the same kind of cancer & who did not believe in alternative therapies survived for only 18 months

https://draxe.com/steve-jobs-twenty-year-battle-with-pancreatic-cancer/

Steve Jobs: His Treatment Plan, Where It Went Wrong

Steve Jobs cofounder and innovator of Apple Computer died on October 5, 2011 from complications of pancreatic cancer, he was 56 years old. Jobs made a huge impact on the culture of America with these techy gadgets that Americans absolutely love.

Steve Jobs Treatment Plan

Jeffery Kluger from Time Magazine had a wonderful message to say about Steve Jobs.

“But it’s also fair to argue that Jobs was in some ways different from other captains of industry. Henry Ford, Thomas Edison and Bill Gates changed the world too – Gates more than all of them, perhaps, with his second chapter as the world’s greatest philanthropist – and yet the garment rending and candle lighting that has followed Jobs’ death suggests a passion that none of the others stir up.

Perhaps it’s that Gates and the rest that invented what were essentially just products – remarkable things that transformed the way we lived, but merchandise all the same. Jobs’ inventions got inside not just our lives but also our heads and – improbably – our hearts. That, of course, is the way it is with living things.”

Steve Job’s Battle and Perhaps Fatal Decision

Steve had been battling with pancreatic cancer for two decades. Pancreatic cancer is a fast-progressing type of cancer that is quite fatal. This makes twenty years a long time to live for someone who’s battling with this type of cancer, and also shows us that the treatment Job’s was receiving must have been right on the mark. We do know that Steve Jobs chose alternative and natural cancer treatments.

There are two types of pancreatic cancer. The more aggressive form, which is not what Job’s had, attacks cells and enzymatic tissues, which help release toxins from the body. The type of cancer Job’s had was of the hormone producing cells of the pancreas, which has a life expectancy of 3 to 6 months, on average. Steve lived for twenty years with this cancer! It seems that he did not have chemotherapy or radiation treatment at all.

The Hollywood actor Patrick Swayze also had pancreatic cancer and died within 18 months. It is written in reports that he was totally against natural and alternative treatments. He and others like him who have died within months of knowing they had cancer only went for the traditional therapies such as radiation, chemotherapy, pharmaceuticals.

Two years before Steve succumbed to cancer he had to have a liver transplant operation. Would Steve jobs be alive today had he not elected to have a risky liver transplant, followed by immune suppressant drugs? Maybe we should not be asking that question, but it is hard not to ask and wonder when even conventional oncologists question Job’s decision to have a liver transplant followed by immune suppressant drugs.

Just days after Job’s death, traditional doctors are coming out of the woodwork and have been quoted with saying that the immune-suppressant anti-rejection drugs Steve had to take, after his liver transplant surgery, may have cost him his life. Even conventional therapy doctors know that cancer patients need immune boosting therapy to build up the body to fight off cancer, not harsh radiation or medications that are going to hold back the natural defenses. If your immune system is not strong enough to attack the cancer it will eventually attack every cell in your system and that is what happened with Steve Jobs.

Why a Liver Transplant?

Some of you may be wondering why Steve Job’s had a Liver transplant. Apparently he had a metastasis in his liver. Liver transplants are dangerous when you don’t have cancer, so then imagine being in a serious stage of pancreatic cancer and having your whole liver removed and then replacing a foreign liver with your old one? When your immune system is already compromised by a progressive cancer, taking more immune suppressing drugs doesn’t make the prognosis very good.

The media says that Jobs died from complications of cancer, which means that cancer is not what killed him, at least not directly. The complications were that he had to take drugs following the liver transplant so his body would not reject the new liver, and those drugs put his immune system into a deep sleep—he basically had no immunity to fight off his cancer.

Steve Lived for Twenty Years with a Progressive Cancer!

Let’s think about this for a moment. Prominent doctors who treat pancreatic cancers say the prognosis for the type of cancer Job’s had is 3 to 6 months but Steve lived for 20-years! What did Steve do right? To answer this question accurately we need to know what the two major causes of cancer are.

Toxicity (toxic overload syndrome)
Nutritional Deficiencies

Toxicity means the body is overloaded with pollutants that are not being allowed to come out. This is why cleansing the organs, particularly the colon, liver and kidneys is a sure-fire way to keep away from toxic cancerous invaders. When toxins are not allowed to come out of the body in the form of elimination, pure water, good diet, cleansing, fasting, and exercise they remain in the body causing the first signs of cancer and disease.

When a person is overload with toxins the first signs and symptoms:

allergies
rashes
suppressed immune system
inability to fight off colds and infections
IBS
gluten intolerance
boils
Blood sugar issues
depression
mental and emotional disorders

Almost every health issue a person goes to the doctor for are warning signs you are not taking care of your body. If these health issues are left unattended they continue to spread to other areas of the body, and sometimes cancer develops.

Nutritional deficiencies come about when your diet is lacking in vital nutrients. Throw away the prepackaged, boxed prepared foods and buy whole foods your body can actually utilize and thrive from. Organic is always best for the body because it has the least amount of toxic pollutants. Some of the best foods for your body can be grown right in your own garden. The best and safest way to receive vitamins and minerals the body needs is through whole organic foods.

I think we can reasonably say that Steve Job’s, for the most part, ate a healthy diet and cleansed his body periodically. Plus we know that he did receive excellent alternative care treatments. Twenty years is a long time to battle with cancer but Steve had a great outlook on life and was not in pain or weakened for most of those twenty years.

So what can we learn from this? Eat healthier and take care of yourself in every area of your life. Those areas are physical, mental, emotional and spiritual. Steve Job’s recognized these areas and took action and this is why he lived happily for 20 years with pancreatic cancer.

Cancer Prevention Foods

Cruciferous vegetables and dark leafy greens – cabbage, broccoli, mustard greens, cauliflower, kale, brussel sprouts, spinach, and collard greens and bok choy. These excellent veggies contain cancer fighting properties that break down potential carcinogenics (toxic agents) lurking in your body. They work by preventing the formation of cancer. You should eat a variety of these veggies every day, raw or lightly steamed with sautéed garlic and a little olive oil.

Berries – raspberries, blueberries, strawberries, cranberries, and other’s. A study by researchers at The Ohio State University Medical Center has shown that all berries work equally well to prevent cancer from forming and they can even shrink cancerous tumors. These finding have been published in the June issue of the journal Pharmaceutical Research.

Organic Fruits and Veggies – All whole fruits and vegetables are good for you and to ensure you are getting adequate amounts of whole foods into your diet use the color system. Eat five to seven different colors daily of raw or lightly steamed vegetables and fruits

Garlic – Best eaten raw. Supplements do not work as well as the whole herb. The first cancer studies ever performed on garlic was in the 1950’s where researchers took the valuable active ingredient in garlic known as allicin and injected it into mice with cancer. The mice that were injected with allicin lived for 6-months and those not injected lived only 2-months. Since then numerous studies have proven the effectiveness of garlic in preventing cancer and disease.

Another active ingredient of garlic, allyl sulfur has been shown to be effective in inhibiting or preventing cancer development. A large scale study performed on middle age women from the epidemiological Iowa Women’s Health Center tested out with great results. The women who ate raw garlic regularly had a 35% lower risk of developing colon cancer.

Green Tea – Laboratory studies have shown that the active ingredient in green tea called catechins does inhibit the growth of cancer cells by zapping the dirty scavengers before they can produce cancerous tissue. In the studies of the skin, liver and stomach of mice the catechins in green and black tea decreased tumor size in mice.

To date, the studies on humans using green tea have been just as promising. In one study, 18,000 men were given green tea in their daily diet and then compared to non-tea drinkers. The tea drinkers in the study were about as half likely to develop cancer of the throat and stomach, even though some of them smoked and did not always eat a good diet!

Vitamin D3 – Vitamin D3 is obtained by natural sunlight—it is the only way to absorb Vitamin D into your system efficiently. Contrary to popular belief, lying out in the sun and getting a tan is actually excellent for your health. What is not good is getting sunburn on your skin. Sunburns are prevented by not laying out in the sun for long periods of time.

Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez is a widely known naturopathic doctor who treats pancreatic cancer using natural and alternative treatments. Most of his patients with pancreatic cancer are still alive today after 20-years, and many have gotten completely healed! In conventional medicine this is absolutely unheard of. The typical survival rate for a pancreatic cancer patient undergoing chemotherapy and radiation treatment followed by harsh drugs is about 12-18 months, and that is if the cancer is found early enough.

Dr. Gonzalez’s program for treating pancreatic cancer consist of three basic areas that everyone should be applying into their life now, not later when they are diagnosed with cancer or diseases. Staying healthy is really quite simple if you follow these health guidelines.

Individualized diet based on nutritional (metabolic) typing
Individualized supplement program, which includes vitamins, minerals, trace elements, and pancreatic enzymes
Detoxification, which includes coffee enemas and colon cleanses

Thanks to Dr. Gonzales for reaching out to people with cancer and encouraging them about alternative treatments rather than taking harsh drugs and chemotherapy. Dr. Gonzalez is publishing several books, one of which will have over 100 case studies of patients with advanced cancer who fully recovered after dutifully following his natural treatments to cure cancer.

In closing, let’s reflect on a wisdom-filled message that was often quoted by Steve Jobs. Perhaps we can put this wisdom to good use and apply it into our own lives.

“Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most importantly, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.”

Sources: mercola.com, cleveland.com, healthcastle.com

Last edited:

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
@johnny333

Thanks for the info. I also think it is quite a success for Job to last that long.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Perhaps govt should seriously spearhead the research on alternative medicine instead of letting the conman abusing it. Maybe a new frontier of cure can be found.

There is already this.

https://nccih.nih.gov/

National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health | NCCIH

I am a proponent for evidence based Complementary Medicine. Too many quacks out there. If it sounds too good to be true it probably is.

Ultimately we all have to die. This is the reality. Those who accept this will understand that it is futile to obsess about these so called cures for everything. Which is why many doctors are spiritual because we know the reality.

Just live the life you want. If you wish to eat healthy, believe in this and that practice will cure cancer prevent cancer and what not. By all means do it. Go for it.

However if you want to sell your claims, convince others to do the same etc......it is a whole different ball game. As a doctor and a man supposedly schooled in human science and medicine, I cannot endorse things without responsibility. Whereas quacks can and are expected to.

So why do people need to go about convincing everyone their views and opinions (certainly not proven via observation and retrospective studies) is the right thing to do?

It is all about your ego. Your insecurity. Your need for others to agree with you, validate your thoughts and views.

Let it go guys. Just do what you want and be happy. Important thing is to be happy and have no regrets whatever way you choose to eat, work, enjoy life and suffer life.

Last edited: