• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat SDP Has a Valid Case Against LHL

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
LHL does not have unfettered discretion whether to hold a by-election at Marsiling as Halimah has resigned. SDP has a valid case to bring LHL to court as Halimah is a minority but essential part of the GRC. Halimah is a key member of the GRC team. Without a minority member, the marsiling GRC team does not fulfil the spirit of the Constitution.

I hope SDP take up the case against LHL with SG Court as soon as possible.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pinky keep sukasuka do things he likes and breached many things.

Confirm siao lang kia need kapala check mental health.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pinky keep sukasuka do things he likes and breached many things.

Confirm siao lang kia need kapala check mental health.

agree that LHL has acted like a dictator and a tyrant. how can a GRC Team be a valid team when it loses its minority member?

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
As long as rubbish is cleared every morning from my estate, does it matter if team from four become three? :confused:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
As long as rubbish is cleared every morning from my estate, does it matter if team from four become three? :confused:

it does matter, especially when the GRC loses its minority race member.

You may disagree with me, but let us leave it to the Judge to decide whether the Constitution agrees with you or SDP and me

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
LHL does not have unfettered discretion whether to hold a by-election at Marsiling as Halimah has resigned. SDP has a valid case to bring LHL to court as Halimah is a minority but essential part of the GRC. Halimah is a key member of the GRC team. Without a minority member, the marsiling GRC team does not fulfil the spirit of the Constitution.

I hope SDP take up the case against LHL with SG Court as soon as possible.

Fuck the PAP dead! They forego the minority candidate in Marsiling! Fuck the PAP!

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck the PAP dead! They forego the minority candidate in Marsiling! Fuck the PAP!

marsiling - yew tee GRC was last fought out betwn SDP and PAP.
heard that Chee wants to Field DrTambya to lead the sdp team there fir the byelection.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very unlikely that others opposition parties will allow Chee to contest another BE. They will probably agree to Thambyah but it will be massive loss of face for him. And he will not allow it.

Anyway, there wont be a BE.

marsiling - yew tee GRC was last fought out betwn SDP and P
heard that Chee wants to Field DrTambya to lead the sdp team there fir the byelection.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very unlikely that others opposition parties will allow Chee to contest another BE. They will probably agree to Thambyah but it will be massive loss of face for him. And he will not allow it.

Dr Chee is a die hard politician. I predict that he will be a better politician then LHL.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
LKY grandchildren are in their lat 20s now and will ge fedup with their uncle suka suka do things he pleases.

If they not make noises they malu themselves means they are the 3 monkeys no eye see no ear listen no mouth talk.

Lets 坐山观虎斗 .

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Uh the pap has 2/3 majority. It can change the Constitution when ever it wants.

until it changes the law, the present law requires a minority race MP in a GRC Team. With Halimah out, there is no minority race member in Marsiling GRC.

So SDP is right to void the team an sue LHL if he doesnt call for a by-election withing three months of halimah's resignation.

The problem with LHL is he messes around with the Constitution and SG Laws but he is not a lawyer and he is not very intelligent. So his messing around creates more mess for himself. So he is firefighting and is getting stressed. That's not good for his health

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
marsiling - yew tee GRC was last fought out betwn SDP and PAP.

the first step is to compel LHL to hold a by-election. that will show LHL that he cant suka suka do what he wants

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think the other parties will let SDP contest a BE at Marsiling.